• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Food Mascots

So, I was looking over the rules for corporate mascots because I was trying to think of what versions of food mascots would be allowed here.

Obviously we have a few alternate versions already: Kool-Aid Man (Marvel Comics), Kool-Aid Man (Atari 2600), and Pepsima

A few other examples I could think off the top of my head are Ronald Mcdonald (Donald Land, McDonald's Treasure Land Adventure), Cool Spot (Spot: The Cool Adventure), Burger King (Sneak King), Colonel Sanders (KFC: The Colonel of Two Worlds, KFC: The Colonel Corps and a Green Lanterns crossover where he literally becomes a Green Lantern, Also WWE 2k18, though I know wrestling personas aren't allowed), The Noid (Yo Noid and Avoid the Noid), technically Chester the Cheetah (a few character skins from Garden Warfare), and Squish the Sogmaster/the Soggies (appeared in a crossover ad with Spiderma, which may carry over to Cap'n Crunch)

Also, Captain Citrus as a whole. .-.

Oh, didn't know about this. Cool.

I'm sure there are WAY more games and comics that I'm unaware of. I just listed what I knew of when I was creating bios for 100 food-related mascots for a... different project...

Three others are Coca Cola Kid, California Raisins (Grape Escape), and Chex Quest

A non-food related character would be Captain Novolin

Okay. Sneak King did NOT work. It was immediately ganged up on and kicked into the dirt. XD

Back