• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Colonel Sanders vs. Kool-Aid Man (Food or Drink) (Voting Completed)

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
A boy named Billy sits down in the cafeteria of his school for lunch, when he realized he forgot his lunch today. Suddenly, Colonel Sanders appears and offers Billy one of his 5$ Fill-Up Boxes of Kentucky Fried Chicken. Billy, in dire need of a good lunch, agrees and moves to take the box, asking what there is to drink with his KFC, when a nearby wall crashed in and the Kool-Aid Man stood there holding a large pitcher full of Cherry Kool-Aid saying, "Oh, yeah!" He then walked up the Billy and offered him his Kool-Aid. Colonel Sanders, upset at this rude intrusion by his rival food mascot, kindly asks the Kool-Aid man to high-tail it, saying he was there first. The Kool-Aid Man refused, and continued to give Billy his Kool-Aid. The Colonel finally snapped and whacked the pitcher away, the glass smashing on the floor nearby and the Kool-Aid going everywhere. In retaliation, the Kool-Aid Man knocked the Fill-Up Box out of Colonel Sanders' hands and the extra crispy chicken drumsticks and ranch dipping sauce scattered across the floor. This was the last straw for both of them, and they put up their dukes to find out who's the better food mascot as Billy sits uncomfortably in the middle of the two.

In the blue corner, we have Colonel Sanders from KFC Trio the Punch: Never Forget Me, and in the red corner, we have the Kool-Aid Ma from the Atari game of the same name.

150817174009-2-kfc-new-sanders-norm-macdonald-large-169
Koolaid
-This is a battle to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
-Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.

-Neither character are allowed any outside help.

-This battle takes place in a school cafeteria, giving neither the home-field advantage.

-Colonel Sanders starts with his suit on.

-Speed is equalized.

With all this being said, let the debate begin!

KFC Brand Fried Chicken: 10 (Jackythejack, Mr. Bambu, Iapitus The Impaler, Phoenix821, Theluki0909, Crimson Azoth, EmperorDoom25, DaBigP, Jasonsith, HeadlessKramerGeoff777)

Kool-Aid Brand Soft Drink: 0

Billy Just Gets A Salad: 0

Gonna have to give it to the Colonel here. He holds the ranged advantage as well as danmaku which is gonna screw up a mostly melee based fighter like the koolaid man. Suddenly shrinking would also be incredibly disorienting for KAM and it's gonna happen whenever he hits the guy so...

giving it to the Colonel, unfortunately

Just wait, I have more memes to throw at Kool-Aid Man once this is done.

I guess a simple match has a simple answer as well as a delicious meal

Colonel FRA

Jackythejack said:
Huh, that's four. That was surprisingly quick, heh
When you have a match as beautiful as this, it's only natural it gets some immediate attention.

Sanders FRA

... Except what even is a winning condition for the Kool-Aid Man? Say by virtue of a not so big AP gap?

He can still ran into the colonel yes. Being smaller doesn't decrease his AP, i'm Just saying it makes it more difficult and surprising for KAM.

Starter Pack said:
Just wait, I have more memes to throw at Kool-Aid Man once this is done.
Now we can throw memes and suggest other opponents. Like this one.

Or can we discuss whether Kool-Aid Ma can join the Marvel Avengers and have a profile here as he is technically a Marvel Comics character.

Should I say that Colonel Sanders is a DC Comics character already.

Back