• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not sure about type 8 but since they are machines they would have type 1 by default... But thinking about it even metal is not unharmed by the time, so that isn't enough to warrant that type of immortality.

Not sure why they have those tyoes of immortality, but being a robot do not make you inculnerable to the passage of time. You may ask someone knowledgeable in the verse.

I can't talk for Michael Brooks because I still need to read The Fourth Closet before I have an opinion on that. However, I literally do not see why Funtime Freddy or Ballora, or any animatronic, for that matter, should get Type 8. That requires the concept of them to still be existant, and as far as I know, they're just the spirits of undead children in animatronics or smh.

Actually, now that I think about it, shouldn't the entire FNAF verse get Type 7 Immortality, due to technically being already dead? And in that case, their Type 1 would make perfect sense, then. Sure, some of the animatronics would get old and rusty, most notably the OG gang, but they would never die due to old age, because they're already just ghosts haunting robots, and even then their spirits pop out and continue to haunt people if their bodies are destroyed.

@Starter iirc Michael doesn't appear in that novel so I think your impute would be fine.

Due to not all of the anamatronics being confirmed to be haunted I would say no. I believe I saw a thread talking about the immortality type 7 thing so I believe it was decided against it.

Type 8 do not necessary depends of a concept, it can be an object or another being. As for type 7, not sure if a soul that possesses a inorganic body counts as being an undead.

From that perspective, I can understand why it wouldn't be accepted for the whole verse. However, the ones I would absolutely argue Type 7 for are:

Freddy Fazbear (Due to the FNAF 3 minigame)

Bonnie (Five Nights at Freddy's) (Due to the FNAF 3 minigame)

Chica (Five Nights at Freddy's) (Due to the FNAF 3 minigame)

Foxy (Five Nights at Freddy´s) (Due to the FNAF 3 minigame)

Golden Freddy (Five Nights at Freddy's) (Due to the final ending of UCN)

The Puppet (Five Nights At Freddy's) (Due to being confirmed so at the end of FFPS)

Springtrap (Five Nights at Freddy's) (For obvious reasons)

Baby (When she gets added...) (Due to the Sister Location minigame)

The Novel Animatronics, due to story reasons.

Those would be the ones I would actively pursue due to in-game canon displaying it to be so. Everything else is technically theorized to be so and would require further deliberation.

Back