• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok so I've been wondering. Why does Freddy Fazbear have Superhuman speed, when the character he is compared to (Foxy (Five Nights at Freddy´s)) doesn't? Pretty sure all the OG animatronics should be scaled to Foxy's speed. Also Twisted Freddy (Five Nights at Freddy's) could possibly be comparable to them due to being able to fight the OG's in the book. The OGs also might should have a strength revision for being able to rip apart the twisted ones within the book. Springtrap (Five Nights at Freddy's) should likely have a key for purple guy and be given pain tolerance in that form due to having survived the springlock failures in the book. Also his standard equipment in that form would be a knife. He also would still be 9-B or 9-C and should be comparable to OG animatronic's speed. Also should fnaf world characters have their own profiles or just be keys on the original's profiles? Same for book feats

Does FNaF World have an RT to go by at minimum? I've heard people put them at Wall - Island in the past, but I don't know where it comes from.

Also, I agree with the Purple Guy key.

Yeah. Not to mention the one pre-existing non-boss profile is considered 8-C already for being able to fight the Auto Chipper (Witch can easilly chop down forests). Admittedly, as the one that origionally created the profile, 9-B or 9-A would be better with these reasonings. I very much support with early, mid and end game keys for FNAF world. I feel that they are too different to be on the same page as their canon counterparts.

I dont even see why springtrap and purple guy are wall level. Werent a bunch of kids able to gradually rip apart the animatronics in fnaf 2? And im pretty sure purple guy was using a device to dismantle them and not his own power. I think he should only be 9C

The only one iirc kids taking appart was Mangle.

Also since it doesn't show a device or reference a device anywhere that is....questionable. Also it depends if the book is being included. Besides gradually <<< taking them apart right then and there. I do understand where your coming from though so perhaps "9-C, possibly 9-B" would be better.

Im not sure if mangle would have any less durability than the normal animatronics even before she was dismantled. And im not even sure if kids could take apart a wall gradually. Unless they were literally throwing chairs and tables at them. So maybe you are right.

Back