• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

I was talking about AP and types of strength. Mangle getting dismantled by kids is an anti-feat for Durability. The kids damage Mangle's joints specifically, but not the arms, legs, torso, etc. of the endoskeleton which are all fully intact barring a few loose wires. Even then, the animatronics' joints already have 10-C Durability for this exact reason.

It's also worth noting that, in a VsB match, if a character can render an animatronic helpless enough to systematically unscrew or tear off each joint, that character's won regardless of said joints' durability. It's not like the kids punch Mangle in the chest or anything, they just take it apart, so there's no reason for the animatronics to have 10-C durability for all of their endoskeleton.

If you're saying that just the joints are 10-C, then I agree. Anything else being Tier 10, I'd probably beg to differ.
I don't think that joints were even damaged.
Mangle could be, and was being put back together more than once.
Wouldn't that sorta debunk tier 10 dura for joints?

Sorry for my english

hello, recently got into fnaf lore, not playing cause i am a scared chicken for horror, but some elements from the lore of explanation videos i saw made me have questions, so i thought of asking them here

first of...............is anything from the novels usable at all for the games? i know that the tales from the pizzaplex series is apparently cannon, but even the earlier non cannon books was said to be used to explain the series, right? or am i missinformed about something?

first of...............is anything from the novels usable at all for the games?
Some stuff can be used for clarification. For example, Henry's first name is never said in the games (aside from the credits of 6), but he's named William in the novels. That stuff can be used

but even the earlier non cannon books was said to be used to explain the series, right? or am i missinformed about something?
We currently only use the non-canon book's explanation of how the Phantoms work, because this explanation is supported in canon but not all the details are there. The books just so happen to have a very good explanation for them that works with mainline canon

Some stuff can be used for clarification. For example, Henry's first name is never said in the games (aside from the credits of 6), but he's named William in the novels. That stuff can be used

We currently only use the non-canon book's explanation of how the Phantoms work, because this explanation is supported in canon but not all the details are there. The books just so happen to have a very good explanation for them that works with mainline canon
like for example, i once heard that the reason for phantoms and paper pals and all that was because of "agony" which i am not sure what is, can you comfirm or deny? i remember that giving afton like, nearly all types of immortality at once or something at one point

i once heard that the reason for phantoms and paper pals and all that was because of "agony" which i am not sure what is, can you comfirm or deny?
I'm not entirely sure about that one, sorry. I do know that the Phantoms are memory-based though? I think that's what we use anyway

giving afton like, nearly all types of immortality at once
It was a very odd profile with some incorrect information to give him every immortality, yes. He does have a good amount but the version that merged all the canons together was a bit weird

like for example, i once heard that the reason for phantoms and paper pals and all that was because of "agony" which i am not sure what is, can you comfirm or deny? i remember that giving afton like, nearly all types of immortality at once or something at one point
Agony is the negative part of Remnant, its the most powerful part of it. Most of the stuff done in the series uses it

If we use Fazbear Frighs as completely canon then Afton did have 8 Immortality Types

I don't think that joints were even damaged.
Mangle could be, and was being put back together more than once.
Wouldn't that sorta debunk tier 10 dura for joints?
I mean, unless the kids all had screwdrivers, they either damaged the joints or pulled them apart through LS, both of which would indicate Tier 10 Durability (I think)

I was talking about AP and types of strength. Mangle getting dismantled by kids is an anti-feat for Durability. The kids damage Mangle's joints specifically, but not the arms, legs, torso, etc. of the endoskeleton which are all fully intact barring a few loose wires. Even then, the animatronics' joints already have 10-C Durability for this exact reason.

It's also worth noting that, in a VsB match, if a character can render an animatronic helpless enough to systematically unscrew or tear off each joint, that character's won regardless of said joints' durability. It's not like the kids punch Mangle in the chest or anything, they just take it apart, so there's no reason for the animatronics to have 10-C durability for all of their endoskeleton.

If you're saying that just the joints are 10-C, then I agree. Anything else being Tier 10, I'd probably beg to differ.
joints are definitely 10-C

i don’t have the energy to keep arguing about fnaf (actual soul torture)

Considering mangle is the only confirmed intance of so weak joints, couldn't this be considered a outlier?
You'd need strong evidence that the joints aren't weak for it to be an outlier. The animatronics exerting 9-C force isn't really good enough since that energy is likely being exerted through the bigger parts (arms, legs, head, etc.).

Why did you make Lefty Low tier btw? I changed it to Mid since I believe we consider animatronics Mid while other lower beings Low right?

Why did you make Lefty Low tier btw? I changed it to Mid since I believe we consider animatronics Mid while other lower beings Low right?
I thought I did make them Mid, my bad. Also, changed Bidybabs and Minireenas to Mid as well. I guess Michael Afton is our only Low tier RP user?

Those should probably be Low tbh, they are more of Aftons creation rather than natural Remnant same goes for Michael who only has Remnant due to SCUPER
They gained their Remnant the same way that the Funtimes did, and if they're Low as well, then the description of the Funtimes surviving as just their wiring in Ennard needs to be moved to the Low section.

They gained their Remnant the same way that the Funtimes did, and if they're Low as well, then the description of the Funtimes surviving as just their wiring in Ennard needs to be moved to the Low section.
Funtimes have the Remnant of the OGs which already have strong AF emotions, the smaller ones and Michael have the remnant of unknown people

isn't he golden freedy's spirit? It is the one who appears after completing the 50/20 challenge
It very likely is, remember Golden Freddy is likely possessed by 2 different people. TOYSHNK and Crying Child but these nerds dont accept it since "lack of proof" :geek:

Wait what? I though we didnt merge them since none of you believed there was enough proof its the same character

Wait what? I though we didnt merge them since none of you believed there was enough proof its the same character
That was my reason for Golden Freddy/Fredbear, and TOYSHK is weird at the best of times, and I change opinions on it being GF depending on the week

And do you want to add three sodding keys into TOYSHK's page? organization is much better, especially since TOYSHK's primary fuckery is seperated from GF's primary fuckery
Just fricking remove UCN from GF tbh, its the same tabbers with minor tweaks tbh

Remnant Physiology is officially out!

Go nuts with it guys, all the profiles should look much more clean now!
Huh, just thought of something, Michael was scooped thus having a hole in his body so that Ennard could enter him, in the minigames afterwards he doesn't have a hole anymore, and after Ennard exited him, he feel since.....no bones, and then he stood up, thus bones
In Pizzeria Simulator he can be mawled by the animatronics and still go back to work without apparent issue

So i think there is regeneration even for Low Tier Remnant

Back