• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

So shouldn't the remnant page should have all the abilities from TOYSHK?
The Remnant page only features abilities that multiple characters have. Actually, the Pocket Reality stuff might have to get taken off in that case since I suggested Shadow Bonnie's FNAF 3 minigame stuff as Pocket Reality Manipulation despite that being baseless speculation. Most of Vengeful Spirit's abilities are unique to it. Also, Fetch's Data Manip should probably get taken off of Mid-Tier and just kept to his own profile.

Freddy's profile has been updated! will continue with this accross the main five

I mean.....they should have all of them listed altho that one has so many stuff that i think a new "God Tier" tabber should be made for those on that level
The point of verse-specific ability pages is to not have a dozen profiles waste space with the same abilities. For Undertale, for instance, Monster Physiology prevents every profile needing Magic, Inorganic Physiology, Danmaku, Soul Manip, etc.

Remnant Physiology isn't a page for every supernatural FNAF ability, it's a page for every shared supernatural FNAF ability, hence why obscure stuff like Shadow Bonnie's Darkness Manip isn't on there.

Bonnie's page was updated

And now Golden Freddy has way too much soul and mind manipulation and corruption stuff for it to be healthy.

The point of verse-specific ability pages is to not have a dozen profiles waste space with the same abilities. For Undertale, for instance, Monster Physiology prevents every profile needing Magic, Inorganic Physiology, Danmaku, Soul Manip, etc.

Remnant Physiology isn't a page for every supernatural FNAF ability, it's a page for every shared supernatural FNAF ability, hence why obscure stuff like Shadow Bonnie's Darkness Manip isn't on there.
I mean.......didn't puppet did something similar to what TOYSHK did with that pocket dimension stuff, with the happiest day i mean, where all the souls appear in a building suddently and collect cake through various enviroments

Alos... how the hell is Nedd Bear profile still alive?

He is too strong to be delete

Asked the same question a while ago, no one wanted to get rid of him and Trash And The Gang for some reason

Animator-vs-Animation-4-original-5-17-screenshot.png

Also, something I just thought of: Afton (Pre-and-post-springlocking), Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, and Golden Freddy should all have Extrasensory Perception since they can see the Crying Children as children whereas most people see them as disembodied lights, as shown in Special Delivery and the Stitchwraith stingers of Frights. Puppet already has EP for being able to see them. The only other character who would have this would be Shadow Bonnie or Michael Afton, depending on how we interpret the FNAF 3 minigames.

That said, I wouldn't add EP to the RP page because some Remnant-infused characters from the Frights see them as just wisps of light, iirc.

That said, I wouldn't add EP to the RP page because some Remnant-infused characters from the Frights see them as just wisps of light, iirc.
If I had to guess, this is because it's more dependant in remnant quantity than quality, the latter being the measure stick which with we measure the RtP page.

I'm pretty sure their current profile was made before the nuking, but I wasn't here before that so idk
No, really the only ones that stayed where the original 5, freedbear and spring trap(beacuse they where alread going trough revision at the time) and trash and the gang. the rest where nuked and remade from the ashes. so really Nedd was the only survivor that should have been killed (the one you should have killed)

No, really the only ones that stayed where the original 5, freedbear and spring trap(beacuse they where alread going trough revision at the time) and trash and the gang. the rest where nuked and remade from the ashes. so really Nedd was the only survivor that should have been killed (the one you should have killed)
What was wrong with Nedd's profile that wasn't with Trash Gang's?

Yeah I gotta agree with Shion and Omega on this, GF does way too much supernatural stuff(like Teleportation and randomly existing as a head on occasion) to not be High-Tier.

Yeah I gotta agree with Shion and Omega on this, GF does way too much supernatural stuff(like Teleportation and randomly existing as a head on occasion) to not be High-Tier.
By the way Reaper last time we discussed we agreed that Michael worked in Fnaf 1, 3, 5, 6. Possibly worked in Fnaf 2 Night 7 is that correct?

Also would Michael just be 10-B or would he scale to his 9-C durability

By the way Reaper last time we discussed we agreed that Michael worked in Fnaf 1, 3, 5, 6. Possibly worked in Fnaf 2 Night 7 is that correct?

Also would Michael just be 10-B or would he scale to his 9-C durability
We agreed that Michzel is 5 and 6 since that's undeniable, and it's my current view on things that Michael could not have worked in FNaF1 and possibly worked in FNaF3.

As for scaling to his Durability in AP, he'd have to harm someone that harms him... he doesn't canonically fight anybody to my knowledge.

Back