• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

yeah, no. The "directly says" is an image of the word "nightmare" in AR.... Oh, you know, the game where it's Shadow ******' Bonnie that's eating your kidneys in Shadowy remnant!

1. It's shadowy remnant

2. Shadowy remnant doesn't have a statement of being negative energy

From UCN, as I said.

As Lightsoul kindly pointed out for me, Nightmare also says such things as "The shadow fears me", and if Nightmare was a construct of Shadowy remnant as you claim, it would make apsolutely no sense for Nightmare to say that.

Would you cross-scale UCN and the world outside too? Because uh... that don't work!

Did you even do ANY tiny bit of research? Springtrap is stated to be that name in FNaF3 itself via the extras menu, Freddy Fazbear is stated to be named such in the phone calls for FNaF1, do we require more?
1- Mate, that image says ''Nightmare'' in FNAF 4 not AR, i advice you actually look at context accurately and the file of that Nightmare name is called Shadow Freddy.

2- Once again good fella, here's the actual scan my bad on that im sorry for that.

3- Nightmare claiming that the shadow fears him could be in multiple contexts, Eleanor is refered to as the shadow or Andrew for example so multiple meanings, also claiming that a shadowy entity is scared of you dosen't disregard the fact that you could be also made from the same source of dark remnant.

that was legible to you?

Also, even if it was from FNaF2, that was well before Scott even had the idea for a FNaF4, so it'd be a fat sack of nothing.
It wouldn’t what😭 that’s just him elaborating and making more sensical logic for the characters in question why are we making our own head cannons now and I’m referring to you btw.plus Scott admitted with dawko in the interview how he did have plans for the series so no to your logic.

1- Mate, that image says ''Nightmare'' in FNAF 4 not AR, i advice you actually look at context accurately and the file of that Nightmare name is called Shadow Freddy.
Mate, I am 1,738.1 miles(or 2797.2 Kilometers) away from the edge of the town I live in, I can't exactly dig the files like that lol

You'd also have to check up on things like Nightmare Fredbear to see how they line up, etc, etc.
2- Once again good fella, here's the actual scan my bad on that im sorry for that.
Thank you for that
3- Nightmare claiming that the shadow fears him could be in multiple contexts, Eleanor is refered to as the shadow or Andrew for example so multiple meanings, also claiming that a shadowy entity is scared of you dosen't disregard the fact that you could be also made from the same source of dark remnant.
He just said the shadows fear him, not that any specific entity feared him, just the shadows. If he was made of Shadowy Remnant, that statement wouldn't make sense

Regardless, argue with like, Shion about this crap, I'm getting tired lol
It wouldn’t what😭 that’s just him elaborating and making more sensical logic for the characters in question why are we making our own head cannons now and I’m referring to you btw.plus Scott admitted with dawko in the interview how he did have plans for the series so no to your logic.
Run your post through 3 less machine translations please.

Also, FNaF4 was made because people didn't like the jumpscares from FNaF3. Before that and after that he probably had a plan, but FNaF4 was a project that was not planned to exist at all.

Mate, I am 1,738.1 miles(or 2797.2 Kilometers) away from the edge of the town I live in, I can't exactly dig the files like that lol

You'd also have to check up on things like Nightmare Fredbear to see how they line up, etc, etc.

Thank you for that

He just said the shadows fear him, not that any specific entity feared him, just the shadows. If he was made of Shadowy Remnant, that statement wouldn't make sense

Also, FNaF4 was made because people didn't like the jumpscares from FNaF3. Before that and after that he probably had a plan, but FNaF4 was a project that was not planned to exist at all.
Jumpscares in context are different from story elements,that was more in reference to the scare’s specifically not the story n stuff.and no Scott did plan it and took him weeks on how he was making it etc which he states in the interview.

Thank you for that

Yeah, The timeline kept exanding without him planning to do so. the current timelines. Fnaf 1, Fnaf 1-fnaf 3, Fnaf 1 to Fnaf 4, Fnaf 1 to Fnaf 6, fnaf 1 to UCN, and so forth...

Jumpscares in context are different from story elements,that was more in reference to the scare’s specifically not the story n stuff.and no Scott did plan it and took him weeks on how he was making it etc which he states in the interview.
Kin ye please mak' this mair readable, tis solid fur me tae mak' a proper response tae that.

My apologies then for that,I didn’t understand
Basically you're putting that through 3 machine translations from what I actually said (going from English to a scottish accent to normal english again to whatever language you speak natively)

You know that shot I took about 3 machine translations? Yeah this is me enacting that joke into reality

Basically you're putting that through 3 machine translations from what I actually said (going from English to a scottish accent to normal english again to whatever language you speak natively)

You know that shot I took about 3 machine translations? Yeah this is me enacting that joke into reality
Interesting

Thank you for that

Lol alright, that was actually funny. I also checked out Nightmare Fredbear and all and Nightmare was only called Shadow Freddy.

Also you're welcome

He said ''THE SHADOW'' as in an entity not shadows as in multiple, also shadow remnant is not the actual name its just a nickname for the negative remnant.

Also he already agrees so

Back