• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

and it's my current view on things that Michael could not have worked in FNaF1
Survival Logbook literally confirms he worked in Fnaf 1 my guy.
and possibly worked in FNaF3.
Fair, this would explain why Aftons illusions suddenly dissappear in Fnaf 6 actually lmao
As for scaling to his Durability in AP, he'd have to harm someone that harms him... he doesn't canonically fight anybody to my knowledge.
Thats fair too

it seems in a lot of cases you have mixed agony and remnent together.
Fazbear Fright clearly states Agony is subtitle of Remnant. Emotions in Fnaf are supernaturally powerful and the "soul" that makes all these emotions and supernatural shit to happen is literally Remnant.

Ya mean the same logbook we've gone over probably has bologna in it at points, thus making it somewhat unreliable?
Lets see what Scott did

Makes Logbook naming the owner "MIKE". There is Fnaf 1 Mike Schmidt and MICHAEL AFTON. Hmm

Makes this "MIKE" write and draw Fnaf 4 Animatronics, Exotic Butters from SL, Fnaf 1 Location AND THE The Immortal and the Restless SERIES THAT MICHAEL IN SL WATCHES

How can you still say this is not Michael Afton? Even if you did you really think Scott would add all this shit just to make a NEW CHARACTER CALLED "MIKE SCHMIDTH" WHO HAS THE SAME PERSONALITY AS "MICHAEL AFTON" WHO NARRATIVELY HAS MANY REASONS TO CHANGE HIS NAME?

Fazbear Fright clearly states Agony is subtitle of Remnant. Emotions in Fnaf are supernaturally powerful and the "soul" that makes all these emotions and supernatural shit to happen is literally Remnant.
Not really, We have direct confirmation by dr. Talibert that Agony and Remnant are polar oposits.

Also, in Fazbear Fright if my memory dosen't decieve me Elanor's entire goal was to combine her Agony, with Remnent to beome a god like being.

Not really, We have direct confirmation by dr. Talibert that Agony and Remnant are polar oposits.
Dr. Talibert says that Agony is just an emotion like the others but just a more powerful one, Remnant on the other hand is the soul (essence) of beings which allows emotions and memories to become real again
Also, in Fazbear Fright if my memory dosen't decieve me Elanor's entire goal was to combine her Agony, with Remnent to beome a god like being.
I dont think we consider Elanor canon, we only use Fazbear Frights who either explain the games or just help us understand it

Lets see what Scott did

Makes Logbook naming the owner "MIKE". There is Fnaf 1 Mike Schmidt and MICHAEL AFTON. Hmm

Makes this "MIKE" write and draw Fnaf 4 Animatronics, Exotic Butters from SL, Fnaf 1 Location AND THE The Immortal and the Restless SERIES THAT MICHAEL IN SL WATCHES

How can you still say this is not Michael Afton? Even if you did you really think Scott would add all this shit just to make a NEW CHARACTER CALLED "MIKE SCHMIDTH" WHO HAS THE SAME PERSONALITY AS "MICHAEL AFTON" WHO NARRATIVELY HAS MANY REASONS TO CHANGE HIS NAME?
It is also very easy that, in a simpler twist, that Michael Afton looked through the FNaF1 location since he has good reason to since one of his goals was to look for dear old dad... if you want clues, why not check the place he rotted for a few decades?

It is also very easy that, in a simpler twist, that Michael Afton looked through the FNaF1 location since he has good reason to since one of his goals was to look for dear old dad... if you want clues, why not check the place he rotted for a few decades?
Which would mean Michaels alias is "Mike" which fits perfectly with Mike Schmidt who was fired for "Tampering with the animatronics" and "Odor" both of which make more sense if they were done by a literal walking corpse that is the son of an engineer who wants to free the souls instead of just a random security guard that is there for the sake of minimum wage....

Dr. Talibert says that Agony is just an emotion like the others but just a more powerful one, Remnant on the other hand is the soul (essence) of beings which allows emotions and memories to become real again
Remnant to our understanding is "memories manifesting in physical form"

I dont think we consider Elanor canon, we only use Fazbear Frights who either explain the games or just help us understand it
We have direct confirmation from Scot that everything is "canon", but a different continuity. meaning that it is the same "world" that happeneds in the game and books but different possibilities of what could happen, is shown.

That is why we use information about the world mechanics in the games and novels. While we sepperate events.

We have direct confirmation from Scot that everything is "canon", but a different continuity. meaning that it is the same "world" that happeneds in the game and books but different possibilities of what could happen, is shown.

That is why we use information about the world mechanics in the games and novels. While we sepperate events.
We dont use all the mechanics, thats literally what caused the whole composite Afton mess in the first place. We only use the consistent ones, which are way limited. If we used all the mechanics then the Remnant page would be beefed up with hax

Which would mean Michaels alias is "Mike" which fits perfectly with Mike Schmidt who was fired for "Tampering with the animatronics" and "Odor" both of which make more sense if they were done by a literal walking corpse that is the son of an engineer who wants to free the souls instead of just a random security guard that is there for the sake of minimum wage....
And how do you know Mike Schmidt wasn't behind on his showering or some shit?

This is a lot of pathing to get to a desired result.

At the risk of sounding rude, it really doesn't matter for the profiles. The FNAF 1 and 2 protagonists have zero abilities barring a flashlight, which Mike has in SL. FNAF 3 might give Mike Non-Standard Breathing through being able to breathe despite the ventilation malfunctioning and maybe Retrocognition since FNAF World implies that the player of FNAF 3 is responsible for setting up the minigames, but that's about it. FNAF 5 and 6 are the only games that actually give Mike worthwhile stuff, so this argument really only matters for lore (though there's certainly nothing wrong with being interested in that.)

At the risk of sounding rude, it really doesn't matter for the profiles.
Well it kinda matters, since if Michael is not in Fnaf 1 then he will technically gain resistances. If he is in Fnaf 1 then he will get Reactive Evolution

edit: Would mike have Inf stamina?

It's something many of the other Remnant users have like the FNaF1 animatronics... but they're mid-tier.
I mean, I kind of thought that was just as much due to them being robots. Regardless, being able to ward off animatronics and run around for six hours at a time and possibly relentlessly searching for his father despite lesser injuries putting Afton in a wheelchair in the novels warrants insane stamina itself.

I mean, I kind of thought that was just as much due to them being robots. Regardless, being able to ward off animatronics and run around for six hours at a time and possibly relentlessly searching for his father despite lesser injuries putting Afton in a wheelchair in the novels warrants insane stamina itself.
I mean... Remnant didn't exist in Novels to my knowledge(I assume you're not talking about FF)

The logbook is from Fnaf 3 tho

Altho for that point, the distorted audio from FNAF 4 ia phone guy's audio......so pressumably Michael is the one in 1 due to him being presumably the one dreaming of the events of 4 via the log book

Then again......on my point for regen earlier, it would be more likely that he regened back to normal, can't imagine people looking a purple corpse and then thinking "what a notmal fellow to hire"

So... not really Remnant just something not named that was connected to Remnant by the community.
So what do we think?

Michael Afton
Change Stamina to Superhuman, possibly Infinite, there's no direct statements, but he functions without rest for decades.

Tabber the PnA, and remove the spaces in-between the dots, just makes it look more organized.

Reference the summary, quote, names, etc(This is the standard of my current profiles)

I'd throw a justification into most of the stats, even it's just "Michael Afton has no proof of being anything more than a normal human in Attack Potency/Speed/Lifting Strength"

Surviving in FNaF5 and FNaF6 is a good intelligence feat to add, since those aren't exactly easy jobs.

You should put into the range that Tasers go up to 21 feet or 6.4 Meters. Also reference FNaF6 for him having one.

Reference weaknesses.

So what do we think?

Michael Afton
It's good, but I'd change a couple of things:

•Mike could probably have Pre-Scooped and Post-Scooped keys.

•I would change the Phantom-based resistances to "Limited" due to Mike still being affected, as evidenced by his heavy breathing and, you know, seeing and hearing them, but he still wasn't nearly as affected as Hudson.

•Add the flash beacon to Mike's Light Manipulation and optional equipment, and add flashlight to Mike's standard equipment as well.

•Add HandUnit to Mike's optional equipment, which would also give him Technology Manipulation for being able to close maintenance hatches and preform system repairs.

•In the justification of Stealth Mastery, add that Mike can hide from the Funtimes, each of whom have enhanced sight and/or hearing.

Ig for lifting strength, you could mention Mike walking around with Ennard inside him, so something like:

Lifting Strength: Average Human (walked around with Ennard inside him for a few days, though he was decaying and eventually collapsed for a bit).

Though, obviously, Ennard doesn't have an official weight, and walking around isn't fully indicative of his LS.
Tbh Michael wasnt really "lifting" Ennard, its moreso he was literally a puppet to the robot

Though thats a pretty good point, I'd like to see others opinions on adding that as a "feat"

Ig for lifting strength, you could mention Mike walking around with Ennard inside him, so something like:

Lifting Strength: Average Human (walked around with Ennard inside him for a few days, though he was decaying and eventually collapsed for a bit).

Though, obviously, Ennard doesn't have an official weight, and walking around isn't fully indicative of his LS.
Tbh Michael wasnt really "lifting" Ennard, its moreso he was literally a puppet to the robot

Though thats a pretty good point, I'd like to see others opinions on adding that as a "feat"
I remember I had originally calced this feat (something between Athletic Human and Peak Human), but now that I think about it, yeah, he likely wasn't really lifting himself.

Guys, what if I calc this broken window?

It is mostly accepted that this one is either Michael or CC (Whom Michael is, logically, superior to). Of course, this would only warrant a possibly, as this happens off camera and via unknown methods, but it could yield some results.

For those unaware, there is a new way to calc this feats, designed by me, that has been accepted

It is mostly accepted that this one is either Michael or CC (Whom Michael is, logically, superior to). Of course, this would only warrant a possibly, as this happens off camera and via unknown methods, but it could yield some results.
I feel like we should just scale Mike to his Father (10-A)

Back