• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

Guys he didn't give an answer, he's trolling. This is exactly what he did for Mangle's gender, he just said "yes, that is correct" there too, but didn't clarify which side he was confirming

Guys he didn't give an answer, he's trolling. This is exactly what he did for Mangle's gender, he just said "yes, that is correct" there too, but didn't clarify which side he was confirming
As disappointing as it is, yeah most likely. I'm seeing people there arguing whether if he's referring to the contents of the email or just the community in general. Pretty much nothing changed lol

Welp

image.png

(For context: A reddit user faked an email of Scott confirming the canonicity of Fazbear Frights (StitchLine) and TFTPP Books. It blew up all over Twitter and a shit ton of people tried to get Scott's attention to confirm if it's genuine or not. After almost a day of radio silence, he comes in with the aforementioned response)

But I predict that this debate still isn't going to stop due to how vague as hell his words are here and can be interpreted in more ways than one 😕
Then the argument against that is that no one was doubting the canonicity of these books; they were doubting that the stingers are in the same continuity as the games. I'm personally neutral, but I think the fact that he specifically states that the stingers, and not the Frights in general, are canon does kind of indicate towards them being in the same continuity too.

Nevermind, just read ShockingPsychic's comment. It was cute for him to do that with Mangle's gender, an issue that doesn't matter in the slightest, but here it's really frustrating.

Ok so thanks for giving me a hard laugh on the desperation to debunk this I will debunk this now
You need to define trolling and prove how he’s trolling when he’s addressing a very serious thing about someone simply being him in the context of that email
2.he already gave it whivh was the cannon validity of the frights and tales books which was highly debated in the community and even the original reddit post that came out. So it’s very clear what he’s referring to he’s talking about them being canon in general which refutes the claims of “they’re not canon” also Scott’s given context already in the past via his steam stating how some were directly to games(Frights) and in the ultimate guide gives us the canon books in the form of stitchwraith stingers etc etc and we already have schoolastics under Scott+the mimic coming to ruin to confirm tales books as well.So it Doesnt necessarily refute anything
Great job taking alot of words out do context my friend really good job lol
Also prove that the case of mangle is in the same context as the Reddit post he’s making as there’s nothing that connects them.

Ok so thanks for giving me a hard laugh on the desperation to debunk this I will debunk this now
You need to define trolling and prove how he’s trolling when he’s addressing a very serious thing about someone simply being him in the context of that email
2.he already gave it whivh was the cannon validity of the frights and tales books which was highly debated in the community and even the original reddit post that came out. So it’s very clear what he’s referring to he’s talking about them being canon in general which refutes the claims of “they’re not canon” also Scott’s given context already in the past via his steam stating how some were directly to games(Frights) and in the ultimate guide gives us the canon books in the form of stitchwraith stingers etc etc and we already have schoolastics under Scott+the mimic coming to ruin to confirm tales books as well.So it Doesnt necessarily refute anything
Great job taking alot of words out do context my friend really good job lol
Also prove that the case of mangle is in the same context as the Reddit post he’s making as there’s nothing that connects them.
Then the argument against that is that no one was doubting the canonicity of these books; they were doubting that the stingers are in the same continuity as the games. I'm personally neutral, but I think the fact that he specifically states that the stingers, and not the Frights in general, are canon does kind of indicate towards them being in the same continuity too.

I personally somewhat lean it to being a confirmation, given that his sentence does specify that one of something is correct (which is different to the Mangle situation). And considering the context of the reply, he's probably referring to the email's content. Just my two cents on this.

Anyways the Mimic profile is now up.
image.png

I already saw this,I gave interpretations and asking him to prove most of his cases for “trolling” and mangles gender being there

I personally somewhat lean it to being a confirmation, given that his sentence does specify that one of something is correct (which is different to the Mangle situation). And considering the context of the reply, he's probably referring to the email's content. Just my two cents on this.

image.png
Do you have discord? And can link me the mimic profile

image.png
#MIMICSWEEP

Also, if we can post profiles without needing a bunch of approvals, can I post The Puppet and Nightmarionne? It's my first time posting so I really don't know what to do

I do but I'm not interested in handing it out.

And here.
I have a problem with the way you argued the speed,being faster than humans can react+the mimic in epilogues having multiple statemnsts of moving faster then or to a blur is clearly subsonic following the speed tiers,so that is just contradictory to the way we work on here.

I have a problem with the way you argued the speed,being faster than humans can react+the mimic in epilogues having multiple statemnsts of moving faster then or to a blur is clearly subsonic following the speed tiers,so that is just contradictory to the way we work on here.
If you could provide scans here that would be great.

If you could provide scans here that would be great.
I do but I'm not interested in handing it out.

And here.
Also i have scans that should make the glitchtrap entity probably higher if we’re counting the ar world physically for fnaf which we probably should as the tales books+ruin gives heavy context on how it’s based off our world but more enhanced and even can get us into a parallel universe

That's literally what you're doing by saying this confirms Stitchline, it's a nothingburger of a statement meant to be as vague as possible and not confirm anything 😭
How is it a nothing statement? It confirms and debunks the validity of the argumentation that was the canon stuff of books in the sense of tales and frights and people were rejecting it.thanks for the massive misconception your doing.

How is it a nothing statement? It confirms and debunks the validity of the argumentation that was the canon stuff of books in the sense of tales and frights and people were rejecting it.thanks for the massive misconception your doing.
A little less attitude would appreciated. I'm merely shedding some light on an admittedly very confusing statement and arguing for my interpretation, you don't have to throw out allegations of me trying to be deceptive.

Scott's statement means nothing, and that's exactly how he wanted it to be read, this is based on how he addresses other things.

He said "What people are saying about the book's canonicity, they are correct"

This is a very vague statement and that is by design. He doesn't want to confirm or deny it, if he did, he would have done so in a much cleaner manner.

Who are "people"? Matpat and other prominent FNAF theorists with massive fan bases claim the books are in a different continuity. We know Scott often communicates with these guys, based on how he joins their streams and leaves comments.

There's also a large group of people who claim that they exist in the same continuity, and this seems to be mostly agreed upon on FNAF Twitter.

We don't know who "people" are, and we have no way of confirming what side he's confirming.

This EXACT same thing happened with the Mangle gender debate, with Scott saying "Mangle's gender is yes", neither confirming for denying either side, and genderfluid Mangle is still canon to this day as a way to poke fun at that debate.

So I'm saying, I don't think this can or should be taken as "OMG SCOTT CONFIRMED STITCHLINE" when it was intended to be as vague as possible and poke fun at the debate

I'm warming up to the idea of Stitchlin, but i dont think there's enough evidence to confirm it

Also if you want scans from me regarding fnaf related things I’m available as I believe I’m one of more “competent” scalers for fnaf and do research properly.
Aight cool.

I'm willing to go for Subsonic attack and combat speed with what we've got. Normal human movement still stays since that's what is also described in the Epilogues which is consistent to its speed in Ruin.

A little less attitude would appreciated. I'm merely shedding some light on an admittedly very confusing statement and arguing for my interpretation, you don't have to throw out allegations of me trying to be deceptive.

Scott's statement means nothing, and that's exactly how he wanted it to be read, this is based on how he addresses other things.

He said "What people are saying about the book's canonicity, they are correct"

This is a very vague statement and that is by design. He doesn't want to confirm or deny it, if he did, he would have done so in a much cleaner manner.

Who are "people"? Matpat and other prominent FNAF theorists with massive fan bases claim the books are in a different continuity. We know Scott often communicates with these guys, based on how he joins their streams and leaves comments.

There's also a large group of people who claim that they exist in the same continuity, and this seems to be mostly agreed upon on FNAF Twitter.

We don't know who "people" are, and we have no way of confirming what side he's confirming.

This EXACT same thing happened with the Mangle gender debate, with Scott saying "Mangle's gender is yes", neither confirming for denying either side, and genderfluid Mangle is still canon to this day as a way to poke fun at that debate.

So I'm saying, I don't think this can or should be taken as "OMG SCOTT CONFIRMED STITCHLINE" when it was intended to be as vague as possible and poke fun at the debate

I'm warming up to the idea of Stitchlin, but i dont think there's enough evidence to confirm it
Yeah and I argued my interpretation as well,
I would give a paragraph but I ain’t gonna do that and say sorry if I sounded rude,annoyed by that twitter
My point of the matter is that it’s a debunk to “books non canon” in general arguments from my interpretation for some reason you never address.

Aight cool.

I'm willing to go for Subsonic attack and combat speed with what we've got. Normal human movement still stays since that's what is also described in the Epilogues which is consistent to its speed in Ruin.
Yes but specify that as travels speed for epilogues and ruin since it was made very clear or that.

The books have always been canon, nobody can deny that, they're just a different continuity
That’s only in the case for the original 3 novels(silver eyes twisted ones and fourth closet) Scott did confirm in steam and ultimate guide book that it was canon and directly to games(some were) which he in the guide book asserts how it’s stitchwraith stingers,and the tales books by schoolastics and him+ the mimic appearing in ruin confirms the same universe as well.
That’s all imma say,if you want scans I can do that

IMG_9780.png
66CE74E2-9101-4AF0-9FF2-3B4307201278.jpg
Aight cool.

Oh yeah do you think it’s good if I post some thread about fnaf in general having subsonic speed feats arguments along with stating how we should use the guide books as their written by Scott+have information that refutes the threads lie books and foxys speed feat as for example the guide book states that you only have a “matter of seconds” to keep foxy away from you.Also he quickly goes from the door back to the cave,along with Bonnie stated that he moves faster than fredy and chica and that it’s rumored he teleports,so like in short he’s such faster it’s like he’s teleporting,these should be subsonic or say “possibly subsonic.

This is a Rock eyebrow raise moment

Quick question. Does Freddy come in your office if you don't put up the camera, or does he never move into the office if you never put your camera up for the night (excluding power outages obviously)?

Quick question. Does Freddy come in your office if you don't put up the camera, or does he never move into the office if you never put your camera up for the night (excluding power outages obviously)?
I think he comes into the office if you don't put up the camera; looking at him on the right camera briefly stalls him, iirc

The intelligence is wrong,at the very least above average
What proof is there of that (from the games; the Frights haven't been accepted as being applicable to the games yet)?

Basically her only feats of intelligence aside from gathering the Missing Children for a party are being more aware than the classic animatronics.

What proof is there of that (from the games; the Frights haven't been accepted as being applicable to the games yet)?
Frights wouldn’t even matter,the argument is simple the marionette gives life to the children,guides them through unknown means as shown in happiest day,along with her assertions of always thinking and can go anywhere and if we’re using ucn likes she’s aware of how the others act and view said character and she’s very aware and as lefty sneaks inside the pizzeria through many ways and hiding inside other things to ball pits(encyclopedia) and other characters and even writing “no one is here I’m already inside” if you buy him before his salvage day.
The arguments against frights are terrible but that’s for another day.

Isn't she like 7 years old? She didn't even finish elementary school lol
What does that prove? And why does she need to finish school to have an intelligence level? Also her realistic age of dying is like 3 and going by dialogue of the timeline as the puppet of in lefty she’s past 20(likely 30)

Frights wouldn’t even matter,the argument is simple the marionette gives life to the children,guides them through unknown means as shown in happiest day,along with her assertions of always thinking and can go anywhere and if we’re using ucn likes she’s aware of how the others act and view said character and she’s very aware and as lefty sneaks inside the pizzeria through many ways and hiding inside other things to ball pits(encyclopedia) and other characters and even writing “no one is here I’m already inside” if you buy him before his salvage day.
The arguments against frights are terrible but that’s for another day.
So, to sum it all up: The Marionnette stuffs the kids' bodies in suits (which she may or may not have even known to work), throws a birthday party for their souls (you don't have to be smart to throw a party), thinks all of the time (which almost all normal humans do), is aware of how others act (again, like almost any normal human), sneaks into a pizzeria (which isn't a great feat of intelligence on its own and is probably just animatronics naturally being good at hiding), and can write. That's all nothing special. Most of those are things that an actual seven-year-old is capable of, and the only thing that isn't (sneaking into the pizzeria) is still not Above Average.

marionette gives life to the children
this isn't an intelligence feat

guides them through unknown means as shown in happiest day
not an intelligence feat

her assertions of always thinking and can go anywhere
average at best

how the others act and view said character and she’s very aware
the "others" in question are animalistic killing machines

lefty sneaks inside the pizzeria through many ways and hiding inside other things to ball pits(encyclopedia)
children are capable of this

What does that prove? And why does she need to finish school to have an intelligence level?
a child who died at the age of 3-7 and has been living as a haunted robot puppet for a few years probably doesn't know long division, let alone anything that can qualify for above average intelligence

So, to sum it all up: The Marionnette stuffs the kids' bodies in suits (which she may or may not have even known to work),
That is an assumption that needs context on why also through the ultimate guide were given context that it’s a “giving life”context along with that we are already given context that the bodies of the kids were stuffed into Freddy’s animatronics through the newspapers(common sense but alright)
throws a birthday party for their souls (you don't have to be smart to throw a party),
That wasn’t my point,the point of the matter was the way it was demonstrated and the passage way to that.LOL
thinks all of the time (which almost all normal humans do),
Ok so take what I said out of context the thinking elements paired with other lines is entailments but alright,not really good arguments but you but it’s all good.
is aware of how others act (again, like almost any normal human),
Ok so imma be upfront and honest,you need to prove why that is a case in a epistemological way and how those entail to puppet,she is aware of how these others are thinking in bloodthirsty for revenge and even blindness over guards but she is somehow able to bypass this and exist on a level that’s better than them which entails to phone guys lines in fnaf 2.
sneaks into a pizzeria (which isn't a great feat of intelligence on its own and is probably just animatronics naturally being good at hiding
Ok so logically speaking if I’m able to perfect my hiding and make it so that I’m undetectable that would fall under a deductive logic of me being smart enough for that also the methods that these went are unknown and through daytime without being seen by people so these would have to be taken into consider.
), and can write. That's all nothing special. Most of those are things that an actual seven-year-old is capable of,
Prove that puppet is 7 and what even suggest that in the very first place along with that an animatronic writing when others in the series are unable to would be a superiority logically in that sense.
and the only thing that isn't (sneaking into the pizzeria) is still not Above Average.
Most of your arguments are flawed and vague and doesn’t really refute mines in the very slightest and disregard how “logic” works but alright I will leave it at that.

Back