• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

Would UCN guys get Immo 8 because of TOYSHNHK
That's what I meant, Death coin kill(more like EE but let's talk about that later) and TOYSHK bring them back to keep the torture

trough wouldn't be combat applicable... unless we strech to say that TOYSHK don't bring them back in the same night beacuse the death coins are part of the torture game, so if they are killed in another way he would be brought back

... They also should have that trough DeeDee sinse she can also bringh them back :V

Can we be funny and make the FNAF4 cast 11-A for being dreams

Or would that be 10-C since dreams are technically signals in the brain???

Didnt the last book make Fnaf 4 cast actual robots that look scary because of illusion stuff?
The book tells about mannequins that are made to look like monsters to the victim after they inhale the nightmare gas

Of course, we don't yet know if this literal FNAF4 or just something similar

Can we be funny and make the FNAF4 cast 11-A for being dreams

Or would that be 10-C since dreams are technically signals in the brain???
Actually... thanks to the book that will be launched we probable can do 2 keys, one for the "real one" from the fear gas experiments and the ones from fnaf 4 11-A... maybe... they probable would still fall on the "verse equalization" that makes halph from wreck It halph not 10-C lol

The book tells about mannequins that are made to look like monsters to the victim after they inhale the nightmare gas

Of course, we don't yet know if this literal FNAF4 or just something similar
I would argue that dreams are 11-A sinse diferent from things like living drawing or internet beinghs they are a lower level of fiction created by the brain

Idk what dreams would be

They are indeed fictional, as in, the events happening within them are not real

However they are also vaguely physical, as they exist as signals in your brain

Idk what dreams would be

It don't matter in the end of things sinse the entire game pass from inside the dream, so they would scale as if the dream is true

Idk what dreams would be

I'm pretty sure they'd be Unknown unless the dream is well-established as a separate reality. Tier 11 characters exist on lower levels of reality, and the neurons that fire in the CC's brain to create the Nightmares can't really be put in a Vs match.

I'm pretty sure they'd be Unknown unless the dream is well-established as a separate reality. Tier 11 characters exist on lower levels of reality, and the neurons that fire in the CC's brain to create the Nightmares can't really be put in a Vs match.
The game entirely beigh inside the dream is enough to the reality equalization let them be used

Nightmares would be 10-A or baseline 9-C if reality equalization was accepted

I'm unsure if RE can be used here. I've heard that the majority of a series has to take within that world in order for this to happen, and FNAF4 is just one game within the series

However, the majority of FNAF4 itself takes place within the dream, so maaaybe?

Nightmares would be 10-A or baseline 9-C if reality equalization was accepted

I'm unsure if RE can be used here. I've heard that the majority of a series has to take within that world in order for this to happen, and FNAF4 is just one game within the series

However, the majority of FNAF4 itself takes place within the dream, so maaaybe?
This only apply to things like gifanny from GF, we son't see in fnaf 4 someone seeing the gameplay as a dream, this would only scale to the animatronics of FNAF 4

Let me see... if a serie of games the 4° game the pass entirely inside a in verse movie we wouldn't make everything in the 4° game 10-C, we would at best make a key seeing It inside and outside the movie

It's all about "If You gonna put the character in a fight, makes any sense to put them inside the computer or inside a mind if the oponent is not in thouse conditions?"

Gifanny for exemple, makes sense yo do that sinse she do fight from inside eqetronics, screens, games, etc

Ralph from wreck It Ralph makes no sense putting him to be inside a arcade while his oponent is outside

Now, what would be the logic of making the nightmares impulses on a children brain? None

At best we should do is give 2 keys based on fnaf 4 It self alone and one for the fnaf serie as a whole, so one tier 11 key and one 10-A key

I was thinking, If FnaF 4 is a dream, why Nightmare Chica is in Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted?
Something something they took info from a ship they found on sprigtrap body and scaned It, basically findig everything on willian personal hell and usig It for their business

At best we should do is give 2 keys based on fnaf 4 It self alone and one for the fnaf serie as a whole, so one tier 11 key and one 10-A key
Tier 11 is for lower layers of reality, like 2-D or 1-D spaces. Dreams are not lower layers of reality, they are abstract constructs from a 3-D space, thus, they'd be Tier 10 regardless.

We can just have the FNAF 4 Keys be 10-A and the UCN and Special Delivery Keys be scaled to the other UCN and SD characters.

Tier 11 is for lower layers of reality, like 2-D or 1-D spaces. Dreams are not lower layers of reality, they are abstract constructs from a 3-D space, thus, they'd be Tier 10 regardless.

We can just have the FNAF 4 Keys be 10-A and the UCN and Special Delivery Keys be scaled to the other UCN and SD characters.
A dream is just a fiction inside someone head :3 but fair... how do You put brain signals in a child in coma to fight? I guess if the mosnter animatronics from FNAC also get this treatment they would be vble to fight... stoll think they deserve a key for inside the dream and one for outside(especially sinse the decision here will also affect the monsters from FNAC thanks to their similarities)

A dream is just a fiction inside someone head :3 but fair... how do You put brain signals in a child in coma to fight?
I don't know. That's kind of why I'm largely neutral about the Nightmares' statuses here.

stoll think they deserve a key for inside the dream and one for outside
When do the Nightmares exist "outside" of the dream? Because if you're talking about in UCN or Special Delivery or Help Wanted then yeah, those should get different Keys.

Dreams are in a weird place between tier 10 and tier 11. I think an Unknown tier would be better.

Although I still think they should apply for RE, meaning they should be 10-A

When do the Nightmares exist "outside" of the dream? Because if you're talking about in UCN or Special Delivery or Help Wanted then yeah, those should get different Keys.
i meant as "beigh neural signals on a child in coma brain"

Dreams are in a weird place between tier 10 and tier 11. I think an Unknown tier would be better.

Although I still think they should apply for RE, meaning they should be 10-A
I say we do both

Also, the fear gas experiment will make pseudo cannonical that the animatronics where actuall robots used in the experiments

Also, the fear gas experiment will make pseudo cannonical that the animatronics where actuall robots used in the experiments
I still think that the books should only support theories that are strong on their own, like Springtrap causing the Phantoms. Aside from supporting strong theories, the books should be treated as separate canons, with the game characters having separate profiles for their book counterparts.

I still think that the books should only support theories that are strong on their own, like Springtrap causing the Phantoms. Aside from supporting strong theories, the books should be treated as separate canons, with the game characters having separate profiles for their book counterparts.
I know, It's just that the fear tests thig tie perfectly fnaf 4 together

There is also the fact that the Encyclopedia tells as that BV was the one we play as in FNAF 4, but we know Michael also knows how the nightmares looked.

I think this means that both suffered them, and that along with the fact that they are in VR and AR, means that they are more than just nightmares

There is also the line from N Fredbear:

"this time, there is more than an illusion to fear"

Illusion, not Nightmare or Dream

Forgot abt Mike. Is there any evidence in the games that the Nightmares were animatronics that appeared warped by fear gas?
There is also the fact that the Encyclopedia tells as that BV was the one we play as in FNAF 4, but we know Michael also knows how the nightmares looked.

I think this means that both suffered them, and that along with the fact that they are in VR and AR, means that they are more than just nightmares

@Perequeliri993 has a point

I guess that's fair. Unless anyone has any good arguments against the FNAF 4 cast being illusions, we could apply it to the game versions too.

Back