• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf world canon prof

Oldman Consequences's realm; which is a narrative part of FNaF World, can be seen in FNaF UCN and we can hear Afton's pleading speeches which is referring to Andrew's haunting to Afton and how he make Afton suffer. I mean, a non-canon game cannot contain a narrative part of the original games/books. As a further context, we can also see enemies/creatures from FNaF World in UCN which is referring to game's canonicity again, and supporting the other argument. FNaF World c'lock minigames are the same with Happiest Day minigames, which is an important part of the narrative and c'lock ending is referring to main verse as we are collecting the c'locks in those minigames with the guide of Glitchbear which is referring to FNaF 4 conversation: "I will put you back together."https://youtu.be/f1J7qkaUWW0?si=ku2LkNwzexV1KhHQhttps://youtu.be/tzceHricZAc?si=pKsgogsUCwM-7s0i

UCN is either a coma or hell, so FNAF world is probably on a subconscious layer of reality. This would also explain the Clock stuff relating to the FNAF 3 minigames: you're affecting one layer of reality (FNAF world), which indirectly shifts the other layer (the mainline FNAF games).

So yes, FNAF world is sort-of canon, but they don't exist on the same layer of reality.

UCN is either a coma or hell, so FNAF world is probably on a subconscious layer of reality. This would also explain the Clock stuff relating to the FNAF 3 minigames: you're affecting one layer of reality (FNAF world), which indirectly shifts the other layer (the mainline FNAF games).

So yes, FNAF world is sort-of canon, but they don't exist on the same layer of reality.
Agreed, Low 1-C fnaf

FNAF World right now is in a state of semi-canonicity. It has some canon elements, and others that aren't.

Whether we keep it as a separate verse or not doesn't matter, as both would technically be correct. However, with how much of a mess we currently have at hand, I think it should be fine to keep it separate.

Also, put tags in the thread.
It's a situation of "We could make them one... if we want to make both verses worst"

The game has a story connection. But it doesn't matter that much. The main issue is that the game is non-canon in the FNAF World profile.

Z.png

Agreed, 11-C Fnaf

Doesnt Anim dude have R>F and Fnaf world itself sees chippers world as a game right?
Animdude can be defeated and overthrown by the fictional characters, so he's not above them. FNAF World referencing Chipper And Sons and FNAF is just Breaking The Fourth Wall, much the same as Deadpool referencing the comic he's in and Marvel referencing other comics isn't cause for R>F

Animdude can be defeated and overthrown by the fictional characters, so he's not above them.
Sounds like 5D AP to meh
FNAF World referencing Chipper And Sons and FNAF is just Breaking The Fourth Wall, much the same as Deadpool referencing the comic he's in and Marvel referencing other comics isn't cause for R>F
I am pretty sure Chipper is an actual game to Fnaf world in canon

These are Animdude's monologues:

"That's some real dedication. Great job! Most people are content playing through the game on Normal mode, but not you... There is always an over-achiever in a bunch. I guess that's you. So it's your fault then, for my misery. It's never enough for you people. Don't you get it? I can't do this anymore! I won't...

It was fun being the puppet-master, but now I grow weary. It's time to put you in your place.

Now let me show you how this game ends."
"Ok. Alright. I get it. Was this the ending you really wanted? Coming all the way here just to kill me? Was I REALLY the villain in your mind? I mean sure, this is definitely one way to bring the story to a halt, but surely there was a more satisfying ending. I just do what is demanded of me! I fill your insatiable gullets with more and more and more! And now your here to show your gratitude. Well congratulations then. I haven't brought this story to an end; you did. So feel good about yourself for ending the story by killing the storyteller!

Ug. Grr... Zrr... GRAAAAAMMM!!"

All Animdude states is that he created FNAF World, not that he is above it or that it is a fictional game.

This is Chipper's Revenge's monologue:

"This isn't fair... It was never fair. It was supposed to be me. It was always supposed to be me! My world was lush and beautiful, full of strange and colorful creatures! But no, that wasn't enough for you. You wanted to be scared. You wanted to feel dread. And what happened to me? What happened to us? Obscurity... You haven't seen the last of me. Freddy Fazbear isn't the one who will be sharpening his teeth on your bones. It will be me.

It will be me..."

He references "[his] world", but he never states that his "world" is a fictional game, much less that FNAF World transcends Chipper And Sons.

Both of them are just Breaking The Fourth Wall.

All Animdude states is that he created FNAF World, not that he is above it or that it is a fictional game.
Wait a minute

"Now let me show you how this game ends."

Okay, so he actually DOES reference himself being in a game, but he still never implies that he's above it.

Could we make fnaf world 2-C by saying that the flipside and the fnaf world U2 minigames are part of its cosmology?
In order to be 2-C, it would need multiple timelines/universes. The Flipside is explicitly stated to be going in deeper layers of reality, so The Flipside's probably Hypoversal, if anything.

If these are the only things you are arguing that this is canon, then with your completely inadequate logic, dragon ball super hero is considered canon, which is actually not canon, in short disagree

If these are the only things you are arguing that this is canon, then with your completely inadequate logic, dragon ball super hero is considered canon, which is actually not canon, in short disagree
but super hero is canon
unless u mean super dragon ball heros

Oldman Consequences's realm; which is a narrative part of FNaF World, can be seen in FNaF UCN and we can hear Afton's pleading speeches which is referring to Andrew's haunting to Afton and how he make Afton suffer. I mean, a non-canon game cannot contain a narrative part of the original games/books.
Why not? Can you prove this to me? What you say is completely inadequate and absurd situations. If you say canon because of such things, I recommend that you first learn the meaning of the word canon.

Oldman Consequences's realm; which is a narrative part of FNaF World, can be seen in FNaF UCN and we can hear Afton's pleading speeches which is referring to Andrew's haunting to Afton and how he make Afton suffer. I mean, a non-canon game cannot contain a narrative part of the original games/books.
No. Why would the occurrence of some of the events of a non-cannon series make it a cannon?There are many series as examples of this; Dragon Ball Super Heroes, Fairy Tail Games or non-Cannon spin-off series
so disagree

Back