• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

Don't forget Willian in the yellow bunny outfit.

Willian alive
Willian yellow bunny outfit
willian in hell
Springtrap
Scraptrap
UCN springtrap
UCN Scraptrap
HW Springtrap

lol
And the ARG game

Willian alive
willian in hell
Springtrap
Scraptrap
UCN springtrap
UCN Scraptrap
HW Springtrap
ARG Springtrap
Toxic springtrap
Flaming Springtrap
Clown Springtrap

Are we seeing the problem now?

Also we'd have to make HW Keys for almost every character, which I'm not inherently opposed to, but it's still worth establishing.

Wouldn't that just be Optional Equipment for William? Why would it need to be a separate Key?

Only one, just AR Springtrap.
Still, this would be a extremely big amount of keys for a single profile, too many. And less them half are true willian afton, the others are just based on him, from the ARG, HW and UCN key especifically

Also we'd have to make HW Keys for almost every character, which I'm not inherently opposed to, but it's still worth establishing.
Yes, also, I think ARG anymatroonics should be on separated profiles sine they have quite a lot of diferences with all the costumes they can have that should be diferent keys each and not just a single "alternative costumes" key

Honestly, I would only play William Afton and him as SpringTrap.

Scraptrap is just extremely screwed up SpringTrap. He hasn't particularly gained anything new, so if he has new powers that I've forgotten, we could argue that he tells SpringTrap.

Is William in Hell serious? Is it really necessary? This version really has nothing interesting and all he has are just things for him to try to survive on those repetitive nights.

I also don't think it would be worth just doing UCN springtrap profiles
UCN Scraptrap. They would not have keys in William's profile because they are different things.

These verses are just the result of the power of the one he shouldn't have killed.

And the HW Springtrap version. I don't think it's necessary either.

Inside fnaf HW is a game, so this version of SpringTrap wouldn't even be human level. And no, there wouldn't be reality equalization or anything like that. This happens when it is the main scenario.

The fnaf games are the main scenario, while HW is a game within that universe.

As for the AR versions, does anyone care about these things? Let's burn everything.

Scraptrap is just extremely screwed up SpringTrap. He hasn't particularly gained anything new, so if he has new powers that I've forgotten, we could argue that he tells SpringTrap.
Natural weaponary with the bone spike thing
Is William in Hell serious? Is it really necessary? This version really has nothing interesting and all he has are just things for him to try to survive on those repetitive nights.
He has quite a bit of new powers actually, most come from TOYSHK keeping him alive, not to mention much more standard equipaments
UCN Scraptrap. They would not have keys in William's profile because they are different things.
That's what I'm talking about, the springtraps that don't have willian soul should have a ley of their own based on springtrap as a character in universe
UCN versions should have their own keys thanks to their much higher scale coming from foxy pulling him self apart and tecnically beingh smurfs from TOYSHK
Inside fnaf HW is a game, so this version of SpringTrap wouldn't even be human level. And no, there wouldn't be reality equalization or anything like that. This happens when it is the main scenario.
wtf are You talking about? reality equalization is a thing, If a verse is focused on beingh "inside a lower dimension" (like wreck It ralph) It should be considered that world the same level as other verses, You wouldn't put someone to fight ralph by putting the character against a arcade machine
As for the AR versions, does anyone care about these things? Let's burn everything.
Lol, You need to remenber the wiki is not only focused on beingh a site to battles but also a catalog of characters in profile form, so this versions beingh catalogued is important too

And the ARG game

Willian alive
willian in hell
Springtrap
Scraptrap
UCN springtrap
UCN Scraptrap
HW Springtrap
ARG Springtrap
Toxic springtrap
Flaming Springtrap
Clown Springtrap

Are we seeing the problem now?
You forgot about SpringTrap from Fnaf World

Willian alive
willian in hell
Springtrap
Scraptrap
UCN springtrap
UCN Scraptrap
HW Springtrap
ARG Springtrap
Toxic springtrap
Flaming Springtrap
Clown Springtrap
SpringTrap Fnaf World
-
-
-
No ironically it would be cool to have the one from fnaf world. Since it's a totally different thing.

Anyway, My proposal is 3 profiles for game springtrap versions

Willian Afton Springtrap(Character) ARG Springtrap
Alive UCN Springtrap Springtrap
In hell UCN Scraptrap Toxic
Springtraped HW Springtrap Flaming
Scraptraped Clown
No ironically it would be cool to have the one from fnaf world. Since it's a totally different thing.

Wow, that's interesting (sarcasm)
-
-
-
Besides, it wouldn't be good to have so many profiles.

It's a lot for a few supporters.

Otherwise everything will be as bad as it was before it was destroyed.
? no, we are doing this exactly to not become as bad as It was, the problem was exactly that, mess of profiles with little to no trought putted behind them, we need to carefull make the new ones so they aren't as much of a mess of continuities, versions and low trough in a big mess of text(Like how FF was fused to Willian profile once)

Honestly, I would only play William Afton and him as SpringTrap.

Agreed. It's the same situation as the Withered animatronics.

These verses are just the result of the power of the one he shouldn't have killed.
Yeah, UCN is probably a coma and, if so, then these characters do not exist. I don't think we really need UCN Keys. Just make The One You Should Not Have Killed and Old Man Consequences.

And the HW Springtrap version. I don't think it's necessary either.

The fnaf games are the main scenario, while HW is a game within that universe.
Agreed.
The AR versions have a lot of interesting abilities, so I think they're worth keeping; I think the skins should just be composited with the Special Delivery Key with exceptions to ones that act differently like Freddy Frostbear, Jack-O-Chica, and 8-Bit Baby.
Also, yeah, we're having FNAF World characters as well, or at least, I'd hope we would. They're Low 2-C and have insane hax after all.

So I'd say we have William Afton, Adventure Springtrap, Dave Miller (Novel Trilogy), and Springtrap (Fazbear's Frights) as separate profiles. It's a bit messy but that really can't be avoided.

Anyway, My proposal is 3 profiles for game springtrap versions

Willian Afton Springtrap(Character) ARG Springtrap
Alive UCN Springtrap Springtrap
In hell UCN Scraptrap Toxic
Springtraped HW Springtrap Flaming
Scraptraped Clown

There is no SpringTrap profile for fnaf world.

? no, we are doing this exactly to not become as bad as It was, the problem was exactly that, mess of profiles with little to no trought putted behind them, we need to carefull make the new ones so they aren't as much of a mess of continuities, versions and low trough in a big mess of text(Like how FF was fused to Willian profile once)
Only Willian has 12 profiles/keys if you want to do everything.

.... ughhh...

UCN, HW and ARG versions have been always a thing and used, the fact they are a coma/part of hell don't mean they shouldn't have a profile thanks to how we treat verses/games where they are inside this lower reality, here is a exemple

So they are as usefull as any other version

There is no SpringTrap profile for fnaf world.
I meant that it's not relevant for that talk sinse It's technically a separated verse entirely
Only Willian has 12 profiles/keys if you want to do everything
Yes, I'm talking exatly about that, separating thouse 2 keys into 3 profiles so It's not that much of a mess
Springtrap already has Bodily Weaponry, though. Also I don't know if he ever uses that as a weapon.
He dosn't trough? he can't use his animatronic maw and has no claws on his springtrap form for exemple, he has nothing notable of natural weaponary

also in Scraptrap form he also gain sharp tetth and claws on his other hand he can actually use for exemple and should lose his fire resistence from surviving the first fire and now be a weakness

Do we have enough evidence to put the UCN protagonist as William? Like, obviously I think he is, but is the evidence conclusive enough to composite them, or do we want to keep them separate for posterity?
Orville: "(Overlapping child’s voice) He tried to release you. He tried to release us. But I’m not gonna let that happen. I will hold you here. I will keep you here. No matter how many times, they burn us."
Puppet: "I recognise you! But I’m not afraid of you. Not anymore."
Nightamre Freddy: "I am remade, but not by you. By the one you should not have killed."

Basically, there is no discssion if UCN and HW should be mentioned

But sinse they aren't willian It self, I think It's fair to put in separated profiles

I sugest making profiles just for the ARG games version beacuse of how unconventional thouse versions are from the main games

The originals shouls have withered keys, they are just overall less durable thanks to beingh all ****** up and much more limited, thanks to missing arms and others

Orville: "(Overlapping child’s voice) He tried to release you. He tried to release us. But I’m not gonna let that happen. I will hold you here. I will keep you here. No matter how many times, they burn us."
Nightamre Freddy: "I am remade, but not by you. By the one you should not have killed."
TOYSNHK name litterraly implies that It's willian the protagonist

UCN, HW and ARG versions have been always a thing and used, the fact they are a coma/part of hell don't mean they shouldn't have a profile thanks to how we treat verses/games where they are inside this lower reality, here is a exemple
UCN and ARG are fine. Help Wanted gives no new abilities. Period. Why even bother with it?

He dosn't trough? he can't use his animatronic maw and has no claws on his springtrap form for exemple, he has nothing notable of natural weaponary

also in Scraptrap form he also gain sharp tetth and claws on his other hand he can actually use for exemple and should lose his fire resistence from surviving the first fire and now be a weakness
Alright then. But Springtrap should resist fire via surviving the FNAF 3 fire anyways, so it's just Bodily Weaponry.

TOYSNHK name litterraly implies that It's willian the protagonist
Alright, good enough for me.

But sinse they aren't willian It self, I think It's fair to put in separated profiles

I sugest making profiles just for the ARG games version beacuse of how unconventional thouse versions are from the main games
Neutral on these

The originals shouls have withered keys, they are just overall less durable thanks to beingh all ****** up and much more limited, thanks to missing arms and others
No evidence that they're less durable. They'd have the exact same abilities and stats as far as we are aware. The Withered profiles are unnecessary.

I'm cooking some things for fnaf world, mostly poison manipulation and disease manipulation resistance negation, nonexistent physiology/abstract existance for phantoms, and several meters with melee attacks, but I'm sure nobody cares. I'm still waiting for that damned calc to be accepted after a month of waiting.

UCN and ARG are fine. Help Wanted gives no new abilities. Period. Why even bother with it?
There are reasons, just don't remenber them right now, they are probable here
Alright then. But Springtrap should resist fire via surviving the FNAF 3 fire anyways, so it's just Bodily Weaponry.
? I said he loses fire resistence sinse he now dies in the fire, even gaining this now as a weakness
No evidence that they're less durable. They'd have the exact same abilities and stats as far as we are aware. The Withered profiles are unnecessary.
I meant in the way that sinse they are alread partially broken down should be easier to do more damage to them, not their dura is literaly lower

also again, their shape is a weakness on It self, but I really don't fell like discussing this now so... whatever
I'm cooking some things for fnaf world, mostly poison manipulation and disease manipulation resistance negation, nonexistent physiology/abstract existance for phantoms, and several meters with melee attacks, but I'm sure nobody cares. I'm still waiting for that damned calc to be accepted after a month of waiting.
Can I see the calc?

So will we use Fazbear Fright epilogues for Remnant and stuff?
I think so. Everything about Remnant in the epilogues matches up perfectly to what we see in the games, even down to light remnant inducing memories (you hear children's laughs when collecting it in SD) and dark remnant sticking to those that collect it. Dark Remnant is the game's equivalent of Agony, but the two are not always going to be directly comparable; there's no evidence that Shadow Bonnie could infect objects, for instance.

Also Grief doesn't exist in the games and Fear probably doesn't either.

Also, would we consider the Phantoms something that Springtrap can actively use, or just something that happens when others are near him. That one Fazbear Frights story heavily implies that it's the latter, but them not appearing in FFPS kinda makes it unclear either way.

Also, would we consider the Phantoms something that Springtrap can actively use, or just something that happens when others are near him. That one Fazbear Frights story heavily implies that it's the latter, but them not appearing in FFPS kinda makes it unclear either way.
Maybe he lost this passive after Fazbear Frights fire where the souls were put to rest?

Or maybe Michael has a resistance to Illusion Creation and Perception Hax lol

Maybe he lost this passive after Fazbear Frights fire where the souls were put to rest?

Or maybe Michael has a resistance to Illusion Creation and Perception Hax lol
I mean, I guess that further justifies Scraptrap having his own Key. JustANormalLemon's probably gonna be hyped for that

I know this is bringing back an old agruement that we have moved on from but compositing the game canon and book canon had nothing to do with the tier 6 feat getting accepted aside from deciding which profile it would land on.

And before anyone asks I agree that we should keep the games and books seperate for the most part but bringing up tier 6 fnaf was not a good arguement for it.

I know this is bringing back an old agruement that we have moved on from but compositing the game canon and book canon had nothing to do with the tier 6 feat getting accepted aside from deciding which profile it would land on.

And before anyone asks I agree that we should keep the games and books seperate for the most part but bringing up tier 6 fnaf was not a good arguement for it.
Oh yeah, wholeheartedly agreed. I even told DaReaperMan earlier that it was an outlier.

My belief is that we should only use the books to help support theories that are strong on their own (like Springtrap causing the Phantoms). Weaker theories (like the Crying Child possessing Fredbear) should not be validated by the books supporting them.

In Hide And Seek, Shadow Bonnie is made of Agony. In Special Delivery, Shadow Bonnie is made of Dark Remnant, thus, we can conclude that Agony is the books' equivalent of Dark Remnant. That's how I'd like to do things.

What do you think makes more sense? Mike Resistance or William weakness?
Honestly, Scraptrap not using the Phantoms is probably just a form of Plot-Induced Stupidity. The possessed animatronics frequently create hallucinations (see: IT'S ME from FNAF 1), so Springtrap/Scraptrap being capable of the same isn't a massive stretch.

Honestly, Scraptrap not using the Phantoms is probably just a form of Plot-Induced Stupidity. The possessed animatronics frequently create hallucinations (see: IT'S ME from FNAF 1), so Springtrap/Scraptrap being capable of the same isn't a massive stretch.
B-but Mike Resistance?

Back