• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

Also, do we count UCN as part of the classic era or new era?

Because I currently have it as:
-Classic: FNAF 1, FNAF 2, FNAF 3, FNAF 4, FNAF SL, FNAF FFPS
-New: FNAF HW, FNAF SL, FNAF SB

According to this:
resim-2023-05-17-173637703.png

Remnant and souls =/= the same.

Remnant is the combination of physical and nonphysical. Souls are non-physical.

Now we have to decipher if animatronics that are simply possessed count towards remnant users, as the remnant is technically obtained from them.

I'd like your opinions on this starting post for the New Era thread, if I can make it better, please let me know.

So, it was agreed in this thread that we should split FNAF discussions into two threads: one for the Classic Era (FNAF 1-UCN) and one for the New Era (FNAF HW-SB). This thread will be for the latter. Feel free to discuss anything regarding the New Era, but please keep a couple of things in mind:

-The books (aside from the Survival Logbook) have been decided to exist in a separate canon from the games. The books should only be used to support theories that are strong on their own. They should not be used to strengthen weak theories or to create new ones.

-This discussion is about FNAF: Help Wanted and its DLCs, FNAF Special Delivery, and FNAF Security Breach and its DLC(s). Try to only discuss the Classic Era if it can be linked to the New Era.

-Generally speaking, theories alone are not enough to make changes on this wiki unless heavily supported.

-This thread can be used to discuss anything regarding the New Era, but it was made primarily to discuss profile revisions and creations.

With all of that out of the way, let's get it going.

it is. See how it is described as a "Malleable substance"
oh dam you right. I don't really know how liquid metal would float but it's soul energy or whatever so we could handwave that away. Given that Remnant needs to be extracted, it's seemingly infused into the souls that it's in, so I guess that's technically FNAF's version of a life-force...probably?

Now we have to decipher if animatronics that are simply possessed count towards remnant users, as the remnant is technically obtained from them.
There's a fairly distinct difference from animatronics that have Remnant and those that both have and use Remnant (like the Puppet or the Bare Endo). The latter group would be full-on Remnant users, I imagine.
Anyway, anyone wanna talk about the best version of Will?
DAVE MILLER STYLE

Dayshift at Freddy's or nothing.
The latter's "heavily inspired" by the former, so I kind of just think of both Daves as the same. It's kind of funny, though: one makes kids die by talking to them (and posing) and the other dies from being talked to by the greatest villain in anything FNAF

The latter's "heavily inspired" by the former, so I kind of just think of both Daves as the same. It's kind of funny, though: one makes kids die by talking to them (and posing) and the other dies from being talked to by the greatest villain in anything FNAF
DSAF Dave also died to Jack talking to him

I'm back, anyone made the "fnaf new era" discussion Thread? if not I can do It (I will not read the talk I missed)
I'd like your opinions on this starting post for the New Era thread, if I can make it better, please let me know.

So, it was agreed in this thread that we should split FNAF discussions into two threads: one for the Classic Era (FNAF 1-UCN) and one for the New Era (FNAF HW-SB). This thread will be for the latter. Feel free to discuss anything regarding the New Era, but please keep a couple of things in mind:

-The books (aside from the Survival Logbook) have been decided to exist in a separate canon from the games. The books should only be used to support theories that are strong on their own. They should not be used to strengthen weak theories or to create new ones.

-This discussion is about FNAF: Help Wanted and its DLCs, FNAF Special Delivery, and FNAF Security Breach and its DLC(s). Try to only discuss the Classic Era if it can be linked to the New Era.

-Generally speaking, theories alone are not enough to make changes on this wiki unless heavily supported.

-This thread can be used to discuss anything regarding the New Era, but it was made primarily to discuss profile revisions and creations.

Fazbear frigts books fall into the new era, right?

Silver eyes novels is from the classic era

Fazbear frigts books fall into the new era, right?

Silver eyes novels is from the classic era
Yeah. FFs and TFTPs are New Era, Silver Eyes are Classic Era, Logbook is technically Classic Era.

Wait, why? You can eedittreads tirles and descriptions after making them
I haven't posted here very much, I guess I'll post it then

Probablw also a good idea to put something like "this thread is only to discuss fnaf related media that was launched after (insert year here)"
I phrased it like this: "we should split FNAF discussions into two threads: one for the Classic Era (All pre-2019 FNAF media) and one for the New Era (All post-2019 FNAF media)."

Why divide the discussions? It makes no sense.

It's quite unconventional to have to keep changing the discussion just because at one point I want to talk about fnaf 1 2 3 and have to change if I want to talk about SB.

Why divide the discussions? It makes no sense.

It's quite unconventional to have to keep changing the discussion just because at one point I want to talk about fnaf 1 2 3 and have to change if I want to talk about SB.
because I've already made it

In seriousness, there's simply so much to FNAF-and so many people that do and don't want to acknowledge that the New Era even exists-that having a thread to funnel out those stuck on the Classic Era made sense to me. Really, though, I was being impulsive. I could change the description to make the thread about something else that would help, but that might be even more unconventional than the thread itself.

because I've already made it

In seriousness, there's simply so much to FNAF-and so many people that do and don't want to acknowledge that the New Era even exists-that having a thread to funnel out those stuck on the Classic Era made sense to me. Really, though, I was being impulsive. I could change the description to make the thread about something else that would help, but that might be even more unconventional than the thread itself.
Considering that almost the entire back has been erased, we are constantly going to talk about old games.

So it's quite unnecessary.

For the last few pages we've almost talked entirely about things from old games.

Besides, it's not like fnaf has a large number of supporters that two discussions would be necessary.

Considering that almost the entire back has been erased, we are constantly going to talk about old games.

So it's quite unnecessary.

For the last few pages we've almost talked entirely about things from old games.

Besides, it's not like fnaf has a large number of supporters that two discussions would be necessary.
That's fair. Should I request it for deletion/closing then?

? That's exactly why a new thread for the new era is good, while we are focused on old era, we can keep the discussion about new era in the side line like that

? That's exactly why a new thread for the new era is good, while we are focused on old era, we can keep the discussion about new era in the side line like that
I don't want to have to play pong with discussions.

It's not like the new era is a reboot. Old and new things were being talked about all the time since everything is one story.

Also, I have a idea. We discussed about not putting on willian profile the spring traps that aren't actually willian (like HW spring trap, UCN spring and scrap trap, etc) so sinse Willian afton page is called Willian Afton, the page for this other should be Springtrap sinse they are only springtrap with no willian

I'm a bit late to reply on this one, but I'll give my take on Remnant and Agony as a whole.

I say that we don't make them verse-specific abilities, but instead we just give the abilities that a certain type would grant to each individual profile, so, for instance:

Its Remnant would grant The Puppet: Soul Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Possession, and Non-Physical Interaction (The Puppet gave life to the Missing Children by stuffing their dead bodies into the suits of Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, and Golden Freddy. Remnant is a substance that souls infuse into the areas around them, causing them to become "haunted". It "is the mixing of the tangible with the intangible, of memory and the present.")

Also, I have a idea. We discussed about not putting on willian profile the spring traps that aren't actually willian (like HW spring trap, UCN spring and scrap trap, etc) so sinse Willian afton page is called Willian Afton, the page for this other should be Springtrap sinse they are only springtrap with no willian

I disagree. Scraptrap is Afton, HW Springtrap is just a character in an in-universe video game, and UCN Springtrap has Afton's corpse inside and is too similar to Springtrap to separate into another character. Glitchtrap is fine being separate because it's its own, unique entity, but the others are very much versions of Afton.

I disagree. Scraptrap is Afton, HW Springtrap is just a character in an in-universe video game, and UCN Springtrap has Afton's corpse inside and is too similar to Springtrap to separate into another character. Glitchtrap is fine being separate because it's its own, unique entity, but the others are very much versions of Afton.
Please, tell me how many keys Willian will have if we put them all on his profile

1 for hooman
2 for Springey
3 for Scrappy
4 for UCN Springey
5 for UCN Scrappy
You forgot 2

Willian alive
willian in hell
Springtrap
Scraptrap
UCN springtrap
UCN Scraptrap
HW Springtrap
Do we have enough evidence to put the UCN protagonist as William? Like, obviously I think he is, but is the evidence conclusive enough to composite them, or do we want to keep them separate for posterity?

Back