• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

Is it relying if we put "possibly" though? Golden Freddy does "possibly" have two souls inside of it. Really, considering how convoluted FNAF's lore is, a couple of "possibly"'s couldn't hurt.
"Possibly" is not for 1 piece of extremely vague evidence that doesn't even point to GF let alone two souls inhabiting it.

OH WAIT I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING

I wanted to mention this for a while, but now that I'm here, I'd like to add that we need to get scans for Security Breach: Ruin. It should give Vanny some very interesting abilities, the Glamrocks can get new Keys, and you'd get what's-her-name-protagonist and the Mimic as new profiles...eventually.
Maybe we should make a separated GDT just for the new FNAF era sinse we are doing a giant project about remaking every profile

Fair

We can''t mix books and games unfortunetly
also, there was a lot of debate about GF having 2 souls or not, in the end was decided we can't use that sinse It's a book only thing, another reason we can't say TOYSHK is Cassidy
If we see a parallel we can use it in Fazbear Frights. We have been over this lemon.

Its not fully canon but it explains the lore

Almost forgot, Freddybear is probable not possed, especially sinse the crying child didn't even died from the bite just got in a coma

also, there was a lot of debate about GF having 2 souls or not, in the end was decided we can't use that sinse It's a book only thing, another reason we can't say TOYSHK is Cassidy
Both very good points. Not much to say other than that. I'll update my list.
Maybe we should make a separated GDT just for the new FNAF era sinse we are doing a giant project about remaking every profile
I also agree with this. A lot of people clearly don't want to do new FNAF (I don't blame them, honestly) so making another thread is probably the best way to go about it.
And apparently, we can also use FF for making Springtrap Tier 6 physically.

Got any more funny jokes?
Two things: firstly, stop being such an asshole. I told you on my thread that you came off as passive-agressive, you're being even worse now. I don't really care how "mildly inconvenienced" you are and neither does anyone else. Deal with it. Two, that's a strawman. No one wants Tier 6 Springtrap (he wasn't even Tier 6 physically, it was Environmental Destruction); using the books to connect with the game lore of Golden Freddy and Fredbear in UCN relies on a (very tenous) connection, Afton creating a trash tornado has NO connection, so OF COURSE no one wants that.

Two things: firstly, stop being such an asshole. I told you on my thread that you came off as passive-agressive, you're being even worse now. I don't really care how "mildly inconvenienced" you are and neither does anyone else. Deal with it.
It's fine to not like me, hell, it's fine to not respect me, that shit is earned, what ain't fine, is being an absolute goon then getting mad when you get meme'd on for it

Did you know I once tried to use a King of Skill video of Mario Party as my sole justification for Luigi being slightly faster than Mario?

cause yeah, I did that. I'm more of a goon than Shion ever was, least in the past, and the reason I don't head FNaF on the wiki in the pure Lore perspective is because I am too conservative to do so, I think Shion is the other extreme, yes, but I ain't saying I'm fit for the job.
Two, that's a strawman. No one wants Tier 6 Springtrap (he wasn't even Tier 6 physically, it was Environmental Destruction); using the books to connect with the game lore of Golden Freddy and Fredbear in UCN relies on a (very tenous) connection, Afton creating a trash tornado has NO connection, so OF COURSE no one wants that.
Then what, pray tell, is this?

I know it's Tier 7 but it was High 6-B and then High 6-C later, when Springey got murked, but still. This shit happened. It got applied.
Oh, one more thing about that. Even if we did take the books into account, that feat would be considered an outlier and would be discarded.
Learn from the past or repeat the same mistakes Light, it's why history class is a thing beyond actually being an interesting subject

It's fine to not like me, hell, it's fine to not respect me, that shit is earned, what ain't fine, is being an absolute goon then getting mad when you get meme'd on for it

Did you know I once tried to use a King of Skill video of Mario Party as my sole justification for Luigi being slightly faster than Mario?

cause yeah, I did that. I'm more of a goon than Shion ever was, least in the past, and the reason I don't head FNaF on the wiki in the pure Lore perspective is because I am too conservative to do so, I think Shion is the other extreme, yes, but I ain't saying I'm fit for the job.

Then what, pray tell, is this?

I know it's Tier 7 but it was High 6-B and then High 6-C later, when Springey got murked, but still. This shit happened. It got applied.

Learn from the past or repeat the same mistakes Light, it's why history class is a thing beyond actually being an interesting subject
That Tier 7 calc was bad. I concede. But it's GONE. No one believes in it, the end. No reason to keep dredging it up when no one gives a shit. We're not making Tier 7 or 6 FNAF. I don't get your final comment because A: you sound like a cartoon villain, and B: it IS an outlier. That's why it doesn't work. People here aren't mad at you because we were "absolute goons", I wasn't even around for that. They're mad because you're being abrasive.

Now on to something else:

Go ahead

also, someone voluntears to make a "FNAF new era" gdt?
I'll try to do it, but I don't really know how.

Here's all of the established information (please correct me if I'm wrong):

-Books are not canon to games except for Survival Logbook, though connections from the books to the games can be used to support stronger theories.

-Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Golden Freddy, Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica, Mangle, Balloon Boy, the Puppet, Springtrap, and Circus Baby are all possessed by one soul each.

-The other Sister Location animatronics are all possessed by at least one soul each.

-Ennard is possessed by all of the Sister Location animatronics.

-Molten Freddy is possessed by all of the Sister Location animatronics except for Circus Baby.

-Lefty is possessed by the Puppet.

-Endo 01, Endo 02, Fredbear, Spring Bonnie, Bare Endo, the animatronics from UCN, the non-salvage animatronics from Pizzeria Simulator, and the animatronics from Security Breach are not possessed at all.

-The animatronics from Security Breach are A.I., including the Blob, Mimic, and Glitchtrap.

-Michael Afton is Mike Schmidt.

-The timeline order is FNAF 4, FNAF SL, FNAF 2, FNAF 1, FNAF 3, FNAF FFPS, UCN, FNAF HW, FNAF AR, and FNAF SB.

That Tier 7 calc was bad. I concede. But it's GONE. No one believes in it, the end. No reason to keep dredging it up when no one gives a shit. We're not making Tier 7 or 6 FNAF. I don't get your final comment because A: you sound like a cartoon villain, and B: it IS an outlier. That's why it doesn't work. People here aren't mad at you because we were "absolute goons", I wasn't even around for that. They're mad because you're being abrasive.
It's a battleboard Light, we're in the versus debating community. If you can't handle the heat get outta the forge for a bit and cool off with something that calms you down. I know I do it!

In English, in this kind of space, somebody somewhere is gonna be abrasive, debates get heated, and tensions rise, best thing to do is to just either grow thicker skin or flat out do something to calm yourself down from time to time, preferably both.

Now on to something else:

I'll try to do it, but I don't really know how.

Here's all of the established information (please correct me if I'm wrong):

-Books are not canon to games except for Survival Logbook, though connections from the books to the games can be used to support stronger theories.

-Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Golden Freddy, Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica, Mangle, Balloon Boy, the Puppet, Springtrap, and Circus Baby are all possessed by one soul each.

-The other Sister Location animatronics are all possessed by at least one soul each.

-Ennard is possessed by all of the Sister Location animatronics.

-Molten Freddy is possessed by all of the Sister Location animatronics except for Circus Baby.

-Lefty is possessed by the Puppet.

-Endo 01, Endo 02, Fredbear, Spring Bonnie, Bare Endo, the animatronics from UCN, the non-salvage animatronics from Pizzeria Simulator, and the animatronics from Security Breach are not possessed at all.

-The animatronics from Security Breach are A.I., including the Blob, Mimic, and Glitchtrap.

-Michael Afton is Mike Schmidt.

-The timeline order is FNAF 4, FNAF SL, FNAF 2, FNAF 1, FNAF 3, FNAF FFPS, UCN, FNAF HW, FNAF AR, and FNAF SB.
Now. I want to ask something

Should we list all the abilities Remnant gives? We know it gives Immo 2 and 7 and limited 6 and limited 4

I think it could also give Immo 1

Now. I want to ask something

Should we list all the abilities Remnant gives? We know it gives Immo 2 and 7 and limited 6 and limited 4

I think it could also give Immo 1
TBH I think a verse power should be made for Remnant and all it's intricacies

Ain't it all like just "soul power" to some extent?
Remnant is soul power that comes from extreme emotions

Agony is the opposite and comes from anger and bad emotions

Remnant takes and gives life but Agony can specifically create life

All emotions also do weird ass stuff like Fear giving Immo 5 lol

Most of this is not canon btw

Having a verse-only page is cool. So just put everything together on one page.

Then put something like this in the profiles:

Soul Power (Remnant)

Soul Power (Agony)

Something weird like that.

Remnant is soul power that comes from extreme emotions

Agony is the opposite and comes from anger and bad emotions

Remnant takes and gives life but Agony can specifically create life

All emotions also do weird ass stuff like Fear giving Immo 5 lol

Most of this is not canon btw
There's an idea

You put all of the non-canon information into one super tabber, basically separating it into "Canon" and "Fazbear's Frights"

Back