• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

Opinions?
Honestly, I kind of thought that Glitchtrap being behind Ruin was pretty clear-cut. Vanessa is heavily implied to be the protagonist of Help Wanted anyways, what with them getting the Vanny mask and hearing Glitchtrap's voice, so that much checks out. Glitchtrap can very much exist in multiple places at once, what with him infecting all of the Special Delivery animatronics simultaneously and being inside of the Princess Quest game and Vanessa simultaneously as well.

Glitchtrap and the Mimic are very much behind Ruin and Security Breach.

I didn't read the entire Reddit post yet, but I can read the whole thing later for a deeper impression.

Honestly, I kind of thought that Glitchtrap being behind Ruin was pretty clear-cut. Vanessa is heavily implied to be the protagonist of Help Wanted anyways, what with them getting the Vanny mask and hearing Glitchtrap's voice, so that much checks out. Glitchtrap can very much exist in multiple places at once, what with him infecting all of the Special Delivery animatronics simultaneously and being inside of the Princess Quest game and Vanessa simultaneously as well.

Glitchtrap and the Mimic are very much behind Ruin and Security Breach.

I didn't read the entire Reddit post yet, but I can read the whole thing later for a deeper impression.
I still feel like GT is William, what about you?

I still feel like GT is William, what about you?
I'm not entirely sure, but here's one thing I've realized:

At the end of Security Breach, Blob pulls Burntrap into the ceiling. But in Ruin, the Mimic is stored behind M.X.E.S., which I really doubt the Blob would do, so Burntrap and The Mimic are probably different from each other, at the very least. That said, with Vanessa serving Glitchtrap and the Mimic stored behind purple glitches and the V.A.N.N.I. mask, I think it's possible that both Burntrap and the Mimic are infected by Glitchtrap.

Or maybe Vanessa wanted to free Burntrap and contain the Mimic, idk

At the end of Security Breach, Blob pulls Burntrap into the ceiling. But in Ruin, the Mimic is stored behind M.X.E.S., which I really doubt the Blob would do, so Burntrap and The Mimic are probably different from each other, at the very least. That said, with Vanessa serving Glitchtrap and the Mimic stored behind purple glitches and the V.A.N.N.I. mask, I think it's possible that both Burntrap and the Mimic are infected by Glitchtrap.

Mimic being GT doesnt make sense because of the sheer distance in character of them AND MXES wouldnt allow it

Don't you remember? Burntrap is canonically non-canon.

Why he states he can tear bitches apart lol

That's why the AR animatronics have Class 5!
Yes, but hear me out, diferent from other AR animatronics that where created inside the game, spring trap is willian version inside the game, so willian especifically is not protected by the verse equalization(like how we don't scale glitch trap to other HW animatronics)

Yes, but hear me out, diferent from other AR animatronics that where created inside the game, spring trap is willian version inside the game, so willian especifically is not protected by the verse equalization(like how we don't scale glitch trap to other HW animatronics)
Ar is cannonically an actual delivery service for animatronics, in some emails they even talk about the shipping of the animatronics and everything. It isn't canonically a game. Only VR is.

This makes this game worst in my opnion... they really sented a animatronic with a actual corpse inside to others to use?.... Ye Freedy's bear inc really is the villain of the history

This makes this game worst in my opnion... they really sented a animatronic with a actual corpse inside to others to use?.... Ye Freedy's bear inc really is the villain of the history
They kept the Pizzeria open even though the main mascots had 5 child corpses inside them

While Fazbear Entertainment really are the villain of all time, in their defense, Vanny had infected the delivery animatronics with Glitchtrap; the animatronics weren't murderous when created.

They did check it my guy, they likely even cleaned it up because **** FE

Idk if theres canon information for this though, so dont take my word for it
I don't know if it's ever directly confirmed that they checked the suits, but the spare Endoskeleton in FNAF 1 and the spare Freddy Head in FNAF 2-as well as the bodies of the employees being found in the springlock suits-heavily suggests that Fazbear Entertainment occasionally replaces parts for their robots. So them finding the missing children and just not telling anybody is actually very likely.

Also, Phone Guy states in FNAF 1 that the suits themselves aren't washed, meaning that the children may very well have been removed from the suits, but they'd still be soaked in gore.

Well... sinse the FNAF AR are not just games and are actuall animatronics I guess It's fair game to put them in the same profile as the others

But I still think that the HW versions should have their own profiles

I really wish they made more focuse on how Freddy bear inc is one of the evil villains in the franchise, even above Willian and the mimic
Vanessa was appointed to be a night security guard by someone influential in the company, so there is someone higher up helping Vanessa/Mimic

or

Mimic somehow already had some control over Fazbear

What abilities would, say, HW Freddy or HW Springtrap have that their main versions don't? Because if the HW versions have nothing distinct, then what's the point of even making their profiles?
Literally this

Like, it's practically the same lore from the phone calls, they just get "10-A, Likely 9-C" cause they no longer have the overpowering highly fit humans part to their name lmfao

Back