• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

Also, to not make the profile too confusing i would separate each top (Habilities, AP, Dura, LS, etc) in tabs too so people who read the profile don't mix witch parts are of each key

You're missing a key for both Scraptrap UCN and Springtrap UCN
i ******* hate those two, and i hate they're notable enough to be on his profile. but fine. i'll put it in. but it hurts me that i have to.
also, scraptrap name should be in "namee" too, and Scraptrap would be "Before pizza simulator fire" instead of post
If were putting unofficial names, i will beg for this, can i PLEASE put 'man behind the slaughter' in his first key for name PLEASE...
Also, to not make the profile too confusing i would separate each top (Habilities, AP, Dura, LS, etc) in tabs too so people who read the profile don't mix witch parts are of each key
I dont think AP, Dura, or LS needs to be put in a tabber. i've heard that looks generally ugly.

i ******* hate those two, and i hate they're notable enough to be on his profile. but fine. i'll put it in. but it hurts me that i have to.

If were putting unofficial names, i will beg for this, can i PLEASE put 'man behind the slaughter' in his first key for name PLEASE...
Yep

Yes, as long as they're noted to be fan names
Aren't they teeechnically different since they're explicitly not the real William?
But still lol

it was a name dubbed onto his design by the community if i recall.
Yes, I looked and in UCN he is willian afton too lol.... I'm not against the man behind the slaughter trough sinse there are other profiles on the wiki who mention fan names(Purple guy should be there too)

You also need to find the one for Scraptrap too!

You must reference everything from name to age to Classification to origin!
It's used in the The Freddy Files: Updated Edition

Here's my pitch for how to handle William and the Not-Williams

William Afton's profile gets William Afton | Springtrap | Scraptrap | Ultimate Custom Night

UCN Springtrap gets his own profile

UCN Scraptrap gets his own profile. Wouldn't complain about having him be a key or UCN Springtrap tho since they're kinda the same??? hate this franchise

AR Springtrap gets his own file (the emails confirm that all the animatronics in the game are remakes with lines such as: )

• "We've tried everything we can think of here to reproduce the issue you were seeing with the new Toy model, but can't seem to get it to happen here."
  • "I've been looking over these reports on the mobility tests for the new model and I gotta say I'm a little disturbed by the lack of progress. The original was purportedly able to move along the ceiling, and from what I'm seeing here, we're having issues getting our rebuilds to even move on level ground properly."
this lines up with Willy being dead and gone by the time AR happens

So in my eyes, by the end of this, we will have EIGHT profiles on the wiki for Springtrap/Willy

1. Games Canon
  2. UCN Springtrap
  3. UCN Scraptrap
  4. AR Springtrap
  5. Novels
  6. Fazbear Frights
  7. Movie
  8. Joy of Creation

Ok, but in all seriousness i do think william needs a few pages than having them all ganged up on into one page.

William Afton (The original)
Springtrap (UCN)
Afton (UCN)
The Mimic (Glitchtrap, Malhare, whatever)
Burntrap (non-canonical appearance of william)
AR Springtrap gets his own file (the emails confirm that all the animatronics in the game are remakes with lines such as: )

• "We've tried everything we can think of here to reproduce the issue you were seeing with the new Toy model, but can't seem to get it to happen here."
  • "I've been looking over these reports on the mobility tests for the new model and I gotta say I'm a little disturbed by the lack of progress. The original was purportedly able to move along the ceiling, and from what I'm seeing here, we're having issues getting our rebuilds to even move on level ground properly."
this lines up with Willy being dead and gone by the time AR happens

So in my eyes, by the end of this, we will have EIGHT profiles on the wiki for Springtrap/Willy
AR Springtrap is explicitly stated to not be apart of the company producing the recreations, and have had calls of a 'vintage bonnie model' coming to their houses despite never ordering.

Found the email;

"Hey Tristan,

We've been getting some weird reports here in Customer Service that I don't really know how to respond to.

A handful of our more hardcore users of the service have been reporting service calls from an animatronic that isn't appearing anywhere in our database. Some kind of a vintage Bonnie model. A couple of people have mentioned a really smell from it as well.

Is it possible some old second hand model somehow made it into the deployment rotation?

Izzy"

seems not only does william smell like shit (should take a shower bozo), but he also is incriminating private businesses.

the cope in me wants to deem this as either non-canon or it literally being a second hand model recreation someone tossed in

why can't he just DIE after 6 like a good villain

The wiki says "As confirmed by some emails, it is seen that the Springtrap in AR is not the real William Afton" but aside from the comments about their models being recreations I haven't been able to find it

Found a reddit post saying; His voice has a filter in-game, his corpse is shown to be made out of metal when destroyed, AR takes place after FFPS, and multiple people have reported seeing him.

If this is true, that's solid evidence towards AR Springtrap being a recreation.

Also he would have somehow regained an arm and reverted back to Springtrap

There's a case to be made here (i am coping)

The wiki says "As confirmed by some emails, it is seen that the Springtrap in AR is not the real William Afton" but aside from the comments about their models being recreations I haven't been able to find it
Yeah, not sure where they got that. the only emails about him are either about malhare or the fact he's walking around all nilly willy.
Found a reddit post saying; His voice has a filter in-game, his corpse is shown to be made out of metal when destroyed, AR takes place after FFPS, and multiple people have reported seeing him.
Idk about that one, what exactly proves it's metal? i don't have the game, nor do i wanna get the game, to see what proves his flesh is actually metal despite it making very clearly flesh sounds when he moves-

I don't understand anything You guys are saying so for me we should do like this

1 profile for Willian Afton, springtrap, scraptrap, hell willian
2 profile for UCN Springtrap and UCN. Scraptrap as they are just diferent versions of the same animatronic
3 Profile for VR sprigtrap and VR Scraptrap
We need profiles for that cellphone game animatronics?

Mind if I make a draft of how I think the 3 profiles should be? Also, we need to decide how we will treath the UCN, VR and AR game versions of animatronics

Like, Freddy for exemple would have one key for
  1. Base
  2. Withered
  3. UCN
  4. AR
  5. VR
This is a bit too much in my opnion(they shouldn't have the crying children as a key, juat link to the crying children profile saying "all the powers from the crying children"

Back