• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flowey vs Dharkon

Status
Not open for further replies.
flowey is at 2-C, Dharkon is at low 2-C

Speed is =

Battle takes place on
Final Destinatio

Flowey:0

Dharko:2 (Jimboy, NoOneCan)

Inconclusive:0

Omega Flowey1
DID YOU REALLY THINK I'D BE SATISFIED KILLING YOU ONLY ONCE?

DharkonH
The embodiment of Chaos and Darkness, Dharkon.

I can count with my fingers the times they tell me that about a profile, thanks.

As for the matchup, will the tier difference be a problem?

Everything12 said:
Will Dharkon's morality (mind) hax be able to effect Flower?
Maybe? If anything, I find much more probable him mindhaxing (or at least, trying to) the SOULs, as he showed to be able to mindhax spirits.

If he tries that, sure, the scale of it and the pseudo-soul manip is universal.

Galeem's, who is Dharkon's equal, had his effect everyone, beside Kirby, in the Smash Universe + Subspace. I think that Dharkon's likely to start with his morality (mind) hax, considering taking over and using the mind controlled Fighters and Spirits to attack his enemies seems to be the first thing he does after taking over the World of Light, and taking control of Crazy Hand and making copies of him is something Dharkon did before he even took over the World of Light .

If it serves as a consolation, it would have been fine for a less complex character. Btw why does he now have Chaos Manip?

Being the embodiment of something doesn't give you powers related to what you embody. It is just a title whose relevance and position varies depending on the work of fiction.

Honestly, it seems as if the Dharkon page is not only a ripoff of Galeem's page, but Dharkon is also a dark-skinned version of Galeem.

Edit: I'll stop derailing the thread.

@Azzy Is his win-condition valid? (I didn't vote as it requires him to use it before losing)

I'm pretty sure Dharkon's only uses of potential Morality Manipulation extended to taking control of Crazy Hand offscreen via not entirely known means and forcing the spirits of people he/Galeem killed to control the bodies of puppet fighters.

I don't think something this indirect is close to enough to prevent him from immediately getting one-shot.

He didn't just intimidate Galeem and take his spirits. Galeem got his ass kicked by Kirby and co., which allowed darkness to take hold of the world, after which Galeem fled and Dharkon took the spirits and puppet fighters. The cutscene even says so.

"With Galeem, the lord of light, defeated, darkness takes hold. In the blink of an eye, the land is swallowed by shadow. Galeem's spirits and puppet fighters fall under its control."

I also don't know how controlling Crazy Hand could be onscreen when Dharkon already has his Crazy Hand army when he first shows up, and we're fully aware that there is only a single real Master Hand and Crazy Hand pair.

Again, if the absolute best show of Dharkon's supposed Morality Manipulation is taking control of a bunch of already imprisoned spirits when the other guy controlling them got beaten up and took off, there really isn't anything to stop Flowey, who is ridiculously stronger than Dharkon, from just instantly destroying him via anything.

Especially considering this supposed Morality Manipulation has only been shown to work on spirits who had already been defeated by Dharkon/Galeem.

Ok then.

I didn't said controlling Crazy Hand was onscreen, only that controlling the spirits and puppets wasn't off-screen. Not relevant to the match but, why is the Morality Manipulation "supposed"? And why is the feat less impressive due to the spirits being already imprisoned and controlled by another being?

"This is not off-screen, more than just taking control of the Crazy Hands and the first thing he does"

As this is a single sentence, I misread it as taking control of Crazy Hand also being something that is not offscreen. If that was not your intent, then ignore that bit.

I say "supposed Morality Manipulation" because I don't think anything ever flat out confirms this to be Morality Manipulation. It could be more direct Mind Manipulation, or it could just be something else entirely, like Dharkon using some unexplained power to vaguely "force" the spirits and Crazy Hand to do his bidding. After all, the only real info we get on how the puppet fighters are controlled is in the beginning, and all that says is "Then, Galeem forced the captive spirits to pull the puppets' strings.", which sort of just implies he captured them and forced them into fighting.

Crazy Hand is even less defined, as upon beating him, all you get is "You've freed Crazy Hand from Dharkon's control!", which doesn't provide us with much on how exactly Dharkon was controlling him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back