• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flowey fights the Grim Reaper (Flowey vs Lavender) (1-5-0)

yeah thats cool and all but he absorbed mad dummy and mettaton, who are both ghosts. but he doesn't even lead with absorption unless he's photoshop flowey or asriel, so doesn't even matter.
Yeah and she ain't the same kind of ghost. Spirit =/= Soul and Lavender is only that
The only times you can hit flowey in his base, he dies instantly.
He's literally already half-dead after the battle in Neutral, look at him, and he still gives some final words. In Genocide you literally ground him into dust. And both of these are done by a stronger opponent with the intent to kill. Don't see how this is in any way equal to someone purposefully not trying to kill him.
if all she's going to do is Willpower drain him then this fight will never go into Lavender's favor. i already explained he can attain more willpower and determination on the spot, making their willpower absorb incapable of incapping him.
When was that, again?

Yeah and she ain't the same kind of ghost. Spirit =/= Soul and Lavender is only that
still doesn't absorb in character in his base, not sure why it was brought up anyways.
He's literally already half-dead after the battle in Neutral, look at him, and he still gives some final words. In Genocide you literally ground him into dust. And both of these are done by a stronger opponent with the intent to kill. Don't see how this is in any way equal to someone purposefully not trying to kill him.
Both of those cases he dies instantly, and the one time he isn't its by a massively holding back toriel, who can hold back to a point she can damage minimally harm wall level characters. he implies he's died to everyone in the underground, which would include even the weakest mfers there, so he clearly has the durability to be damaged and killed by even the weakest monsters.
When was that, again?
Flowey should be capable of 'amping' his determination and willpower rapidly as well, almost negating their willpower stealing ability.)

Both of those cases he dies instantly, and the one time he isn't its by a massively holding back toriel, who can hold back to a point she can damage minimally harm wall level characters. he implies he's died to everyone in the underground, which would include even the weakest mfers there, so he clearly has the durability to be damaged and killed by even the weakest monsters.
that doesn't mean someone who's not trying to kill him will on accident lol
Nah, i mean the second he notices him getting his willpower drained, he's gonna notice. but its not gonna do much to him. Flowey has more than enough willpower to spare that, what you said is kind of true. he can in a way get back said stolen willpower pretty easily. frisk is able to rapidly get more determination and willpower for different events. to such a point they were able to tank hits from Asriel at the end of the same through just determination. (this is no way saying Flowey could do the same, but them having the same ability should mean that Flowey should be capable of 'amping' his determination and willpower rapidly as well, almost negating their willpower stealing ability.)
Not on the profile so nah. Also like, definitely don't use the Asriel fight as an example.

Not on the profile so nah. Also like, definitely don't use the Asriel fight as an example.
The fact flowey doesn't even have resurrection on his profile is a crime. but yeah i made a crt for it so he can actually get that shit on his profile

but anyways, flowey still has a shit ton of willpower that needs to be sapped, and can still very much fight for more than enough time to kill lavender before he's completely sapped and incapped.

The fact flowey doesn't even have resurrection on his profile is a crime. but yeah i made a crt for it so he can actually get that shit on his profile

but anyways, flowey still has a shit ton of willpower that needs to be sapped, and can still very much fight for more than enough time to kill lavender before he's completely sapped and incapped.
"Kill Lavender"

Literally Lavender's whole thing is surviving via willpower too. How is he killing her anyway after she doubles her speed and defense then starts spamming status effects, and heals off literally any damage just by eating food she likes, absorbing his willpower, getting mental support from her brother or just feeling good about the fight?

"Kill Lavender"

Literally Lavender's whole thing is surviving via willpower too. How is he killing her anyway after she doubles her speed and defense then starts spamming status effects, and heals off literally any damage just by eating food she likes, absorbing his willpower, getting mental support from her brother or just feeling good about the fight?
Eventualy flowy will pass trough all of that, Flowry has more them enough time to try again, again, again and again

OK OK OK ENOUGH!

Flowey fought Sans, ASGORE and other monsters, so he could dodge and abuse anything that he would find usable.
After that, hiding underground, he probably just gonna spam her until she gaves up.

Flowey fought Sans, ASGORE and other monsters, so he could dodge and abuse anything that he would find usable.
How does him having fought people mean he's pragmatic? That's kind of a nonsequitur. Hell if we assume he just rangespammed from safety then he wouldn't ever struggle with any of them, Sans included.
After that, hiding underground, he probably just gonna spam her until she gaves up.
Literally when has he ever done that

How does him having fought people mean he's pragmatic? That's kind of a nonsequitur. Hell if we assume he just rangespammed from safety then he wouldn't ever struggle with any of them, Sans included.
Because he has only several meters range?
Literally when has he ever done that
idk and idc.
He's capable of learning about enemies and etc, so he can again "aTtAcKinG FrOm ThE SAfE ZOnE".
(No offence, really.)

Because he has only several meters range?

idk and idc.
He's capable of learning about enemies and etc, so he can again "aTtAcKinG FrOm ThE SAfE ZOnE".
(No offence, really.)
None taken, but I don't buy it given it would be something he'd have learned to do already.

Then he will use that against enemy and masters his strategy after some time?
He would literally already be doing that, if that was something in his personality, given he's had plenty of time to "master his strategy"

Regardless, I stick to my point that Lavender just drains him overtime or even more easily, just puts him to sleep once. Count this as a vote.

He would literally already be doing that, if that was something in his personality, given he's had plenty of time to "master his strategy"
He lost to Sans a lot of times and killed sans after a lot of tries.
That guy learns about enemy even outside combat contexts.
Regardless, I stick to my point that Lavender just drains him overtime or even more easily, just puts him to sleep once. Count this as a vote.
fine.
Is sleep a projectile or just a simple trick?

because he doesn't do it in character
I don't even think that you played UT right...

We never fought base Flowey, like, never really did fought him before.

And he hadn't reason to fight us thought.

I don't even think that you played UT right...

We never fought base Flowey, like, never really did fought him before.

And he hadn't reason to fight us thought.
We know he died over and over to Sans, which wouldn't have happened if he had just gone underground and used attacks from there
Hey. You didn't answered what is range-spam.
... What you suggested, which is going underground and using attacks from there

Back