• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys think the justification for Beerus' rating should be changed, please say that to whoever is responsible for Beerus' page, which is not me.

Can anyone help me count the votes? I lost count already. Also I forgot about this but even Beerus have that Hakai armor, he still can't do much against Flonne's telekinesis. She's just gonna control him and slap him tbh.

Beerus takes this pretty decidedly. He has AP Advantage (Any two GoD's can cause the destruction of their universes as being comparable to 3rd UIO tigger who is far above Infinite Zamasu and comparable to Jiren's full power.), Instinctive Reaction, Existence Erasure, Void Manipulation and Energy Nullification (Can void out almost any energy attack unless it's far stronger than him), is a far more skilled combatant having over 1,000x the experience she does (Milennia vs over 75,000,000 years), and toon force doesn't do jack shit to him (Shown and stated in Dragon Ball Super episode 69).

Paulo.junior.969 said:
It's new? I thought it always worked like that.
To my knowledge, there is no actual policy for inconclusive matches outside of most people in a thread agreeing as such or there being equally valid arguments on both sides.

Theglassman12 said:
@Yeahboi that was because a lot of people came in to vote.
Yea, the match I created a month ago called "Goku VS He-Man" doesn't work like that. It was like 8-0 in He-Man's favor and then Goku comeback and the grace period stopped there, the match continued on until there's a 3 vote differences.

Grace periods only start when there's a valid verdict (at least 7 votes with a difference of at least 3 votes). If the opposing characters gets enough votes to invalidate the verdict, grace period stops and doesn't resume until a character gets the majority vote again or until it's clear that there isn't a clear cut winner.

EDIT: Well, the grace period doesn't resume as so much as starts over.

Yeahboiii123 said:
Speaking of Goku VS He-Man, it had so much messages to the point that my computer lagged.
I remember a Vs thread that had so many messages that we had to make another thread to continue it, because it had over 400 replies, and the second thread also had hundreds of replies, and the worst part is that it wasn't even added, because one of them got upgraded while the thread was going on, so it became a stomp.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Yeahboiii123 said:
Speaking of Goku VS He-Man, it had so much messages to the point that my computer lagged.
I remember a Vs thread that had so many messages that we had to make another thread to continue it, because it had over 400 replies, and the second thread also had hundreds of replies, and the worst part is that it wasn't even added, because one of them got upgraded while the thread was going on, so it became a stomp.
Lol, that sucks. Mine was lucky enough to get added.

Also which one? Do you have link to it?

He has AP Advantage (Any two GoD's can cause the destruction of their universes as being comparable to 3rd UIO tigger who is far above Infinite Zamasu and comparable to Jiren's full power.)

That's by no means a big AP advantage, if at all, when nameless fodder in Disgaea are also Low 2-C.

Instinctive Reaction

Can't use them if he can't move.

Existence Erasure, Void Manipulation and Energy Nullification

To make up for his hax disadvantage? Definitely they don't grant him that big of an edge

and toon force doesn't do jack shit to him

Good but Flonne doesn't use it.

Also, the resistance to toonforce has been debunked so many times that it's not even funny (it wasn't even specified for crying out loud)

Voting Beerus for now.

Not only is he more likely to start with Hakai opposed her using TK, but we know Hakai can be used at range.

As for Flonne, she is an RPG with no set "character". This means, that saying she is going to start with her most powerful hax is a favorable assumption that one can not justify.

Her AP is a non-factor as she isn't one-shotting off the back. Added to the fact that he can sense killing intent and has UI, he should take this 7/10.

When the stuff that actually helps is about half of her powers, it's really not that big of an assumption.

Summoning helps, unless you are telling me that in character Beerus would take care of an enemy far away, instead of one right in front of him that's actually attacking him.

And her status effects are just added stuff. It isn't "I want to put you to sleep". She fires a basic attack, which happens to put people to sleep.

TBH i was mostly debating against "Hakai gg", because it ignores what Flonne can do

The real cal howard said:
Also, the resistance to toonforce has been debunked so many times that it's not even funny (it wasn't even specified for crying out loud)
I would like to see where this was "debunked".It dosent really matter if it wasent "specified", what else would "Carful arale, that stuff dosent work on beerus" mean? TBH this is the only site I still see people arguing against it. Pretty much everyone/everwhere else have accepted it as fact lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back