• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Youkai Savoir vs Demon Befriender (Hijiri Byakuren vs Flonne) (Touhou vs Disgea RPG/Nipponverse) (0-0-1)

Hey look I was trying here. Could’ve done a better job but I don’t usually screw with cosmology stuff :/

But your voting for Byakuren regardless?
(pretty sure with the blog in mind shes stronger AP wise but eh, i dunno.)
(this thread shouldve stayed dead lmao)

Damn.
Feels like Reimu vs Sailor Mars is the most fair a Touhou MU can get (minus Optional stuff)

One character is 2-A, so I imagine this match isn't doable now?

1. Yes, she does attempt to seal the Occult Balls. (this happens in ULiL, the Occult Balls aren't even in AoCF)
2. Touhou not being "serious" with its cosmology means nothing. It gives enough context for it to meet the standards of a higher dimension. That's all you need.

She didn't know Satori was possessed. Literally the entire plan hinged on Flandre finding Mizuchi and beating her ass. Byakuren didn't really have a major role. Also, you could make this argument for literally any ability any character possesses; "Why didn't Reimu just seal the Yorigamis", "Why didn't Yukari just erase them", "Why didn't Shinmyoumaru just wish them away with the Miracle Mallet", "Why didn't Reisen just drive them insane/mind control them", repeat ad infinitum. Touhou's plots always hinge on characters not using every stupidly busted ability they have, because if they did, there wouldn't be a plot.
For Reimu she's always lazy and doesnt use the full extent of her power so I'll give her that. Shinyoumaru doesn't have that much strategy when it comes to using her powers. For Reisen its OOC for her while for Yukari she's incredibly fickle as hell

One character is 2-A, so I imagine this match isn't doable now?

1. Yes, she does attempt to seal the Occult Balls. (this happens in ULiL, the Occult Balls aren't even in AoCF)
2. Touhou not being "serious" with its cosmology means nothing. It gives enough context for it to meet the standards of a higher dimension. That's all you need.

She didn't know Satori was possessed. Literally the entire plan hinged on Flandre finding Mizuchi and beating her ass. Byakuren didn't really have a major role. Also, you could make this argument for literally any ability any character possesses; "Why didn't Reimu just seal the Yorigamis", "Why didn't Yukari just erase them", "Why didn't Shinmyoumaru just wish them away with the Miracle Mallet", "Why didn't Reisen just drive them insane/mind control them", repeat ad infinitum. Touhou's plots always hinge on characters not using every stupidly busted ability they have, because if they did, there wouldn't be a plot.
1. I know that.
2. The verse is very notorious for using flowery language that doesnt always indicate that you should take all of them at face value. Especially when ZUN is retconning previous information to make it seem that it didnt happen

1. I know that.
2. The verse is very notorious for using flowery language that doesnt always indicate that you should take all of them at face value. Especially when ZUN is retconning previous information to make it seem that it didnt happen
Do something about it then. Make a CRT. Cant fvcking stand people who whine about the way a verse is scaled and then proceed to do nothing about it.

ZUN "retconing" things? When ZUN fvcking Retcons a thing It's like when in SoPM it was said that the Youkai's die when they are possessed by a vengeful spirit but in FDS we see that it never happens lol. I hate those arguments because they don't even know what a retcon is in first place.

something i forgot to mention,. Through passive amps Flonne's speed gets boosted by 572%, and passive debuffs that lower enemies speed to 10%, and reaction speed by 40% on top of that. As well has thought base teleportation, and Telekinesis. Also Flonne's necromancy should in fact work considering when demon, and angels die they bodies vanish as show in Disgaea 5. So a body vanishing would not stop the hax from making a zombie with all the person's powers.

I dont think theyre gonna try and make a CRT considering your going to just annihilate them lol
I'd like to see them try anyways, for no other reason than me being bored.
ZUN "retconing" things? When ZUN fvcking Retcons a thing It's like when in SoPM it was said that the Youkai's die when they are possessed by a vengeful spirit but in FDS we see that it never happens lol. I hate those arguments because they don't even know what a retcon is in first place.
That's not even a retcon, they still treat it as potentially lethal in FDS lol
something i forgot to mention,. Through passive amps Flonne's speed gets boosted by 572%, and passive debuffs that lower enemies speed to 10%, and reaction speed by 40% on top of that. As well has thought base teleportation, and Telekinesis. Also Flonne's necromancy should in fact work considering when demon, and angels die they bodies vanish as show in Disgaea 5. So a body vanishing would not stop the hax from making a zombie with all the person's powers.
Seems this is a stomp, then.

dang, seeing Byakuren getting rekt kinda sucks, but this is a lot better then uh
Senator Armstrong and Madara.

Well, we can finally have this thread closed!

That does seem interesting to do so I'll give it a try. It may end up being not great but its still better to hear what this site says. (even if they aren't 100% correct)
I dont think theyre gonna try and make a CRT considering your going to just annihilate them lol

Back