• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kaltias

1. Perpetual stated that Flonne doesn't start with hax in character. This also further justifies my point about her not using her potent haxes at the start of the battle, if at all.

2. If Flonne has the overwhelming AP, that simply justifies even more as to why Beerus would use Hakai. If Flonne could one shot or even two shot, Beerus would simply sense her energy and know to be cautious.

Cal even states "Unless the opponent can't be taken down another way or if they're a threat to the universe"

Beerus can't overpower Flonne 9.9/10 times and he would know this by simply sensing her energy.

3. Her timestop can't cover 4km.

4. Ranged attacks in speed equalized battles are virtually useless unless they have some sort of homing/control property or a large AoE.

5. Perpetual also stated that Flonne lacks martial art skills and agility.

I just rewatched the episode the Destruction Aura appears. Episode 125, btw.

Beerus does literally say that "It's destruction. Depending on the situation, he can surround himself with the Energy of Destruction."

So Beerus is familiar with the technique and can identify it. However, we don't get to see Beerus truly fight again after his initial conflict with Goku except for some very brief exchanges in the series.

1) I dunno if you read what he said afterwards, but it's because she could start with anything. She simply happens to have attacks that include hax.

2) Ok, but that doesn't make him more likely to actually one shot, if she can do it as well

3) That's true. Neither can Beerus' Hakai

4) Why? We had a whole thread about it and it was agreed that it isn't "A character goes as fast as its own bullets"

5) She is a ranged fighter, for the most part.

Also, on further reflection, I agree that it is doubtful Beerus will Hakai from the start.

However, we do have to remember that Beerus is also moody and hotheaded.

I'm just saying, he did erase Dr. Mashirito for mouthing off to him and was going to attack Arale for interupting his enjoyment of the ultimate food.

He Hakai'd Zamasu to stop him from killing Future Beerus, and he did that to the Ghost because it was a nuisance. When Beerus finds an opponent he can give a little power to, he won't Hakai them because he'd like to fight them.

@kal The fact that toppos hakai can reach an infinte range is what's important, also how would being able to erase 2km-5km not take her out?

The Hakai with infinie range hasn't erased anything though.

And because 4 km > 2.5 km, which is the starting range and Sidra's Hakai range

There was a discussion about Beerus and Champa's feat being 2-C or the strongest type of Low 2-C, so Beerus one-shots.

@kal To be fair, an infinite hakai was used in the world of void which pretty much has nothing to destroy. But anyways it did warp it so it had some effect on the void.

The one that aren't being counted are because they are "Hakai armor gg". Which, while not impossible, is something that we never saw Beerus doing so there is no reason to assume that he'd lead with it

Cutting out votes just because they have a certain ability tied to them isnt fair tbh. Also if I remember correctly, no one voted just based off lf hakai aura alone.

The ones that get countered by Flonne's own hax as explained multiple times in the thread yeah.

Also, the World of the Void does have something to erase, the arena. But it was unfazed. So no, the Hakai with infinite range doesn't erase universes

- Bruh, just because you dont agree with people's reasoning dosent mean you can hakai their vote from the thread.

- Thinking about it now, toppo most likely selectively choose not destroy the stage, sense they cant fly afterall. So that would explain that. Also if you didnt know, toppo said he selectively choose what to destroy, A example would be when he told freiza he could easily destroy frieza but he couldnt because he would be kicked out of the top, and that was after he shot that hakai blast at him. Plus he was walking on the stage and not destroying it with his aura.

It isn't "Just because i disagree".

It's because "X via Y hax" without reasoning is not a legit vote

We should wait for Assalt's thread, it's possible that the high tiers in DBS become 2-C.

People saying that they are comparable in a vs thread =/= they scale from each other.

Scaling is something like Jiren > Zamasu, you can do that only in verse

Kaltias said:
People saying that they are comparable in a vs thread =/= they scale from each other.
Scaling is something like Jiren > Zamasu, you can do that only in verse
Yes I mean like that, MUI Goku is comparable to He-Man.

I mean maybe. As i said i don't know (I know Goku's scaling decently, but not He-Man's)

Goku vs He-Man was like "Goku will win because He-Man doesn't use his power in character" ,while He-Man could eres Goku with a thought.

With the new updates, Goku could be one of the strongest Low 2-C on the site, or one of the weakest 2-C, Goku sneezes He-Man either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back