• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaltias

-With the summoning, hakai has been shown to destroy an entire city worth of distance, and with toppo his hakai crossed an infite void. So beerus would most likely just destroy them all at once.

"You're applying rules/laws in dragonball to other verses."

I am allowed to do that.

"A common thing in dragonall is if your stronger you can resist the other persons hax. "

So,a character stronger than DB character can resist it.

"These haxs are never stated to have that weakness"

They are showen to have that weakness,it is more than enough

"hit's timestop for example, goku resisted it by just being more powerfull but logically he shouldnt be able to"

It means that anyone stronger than Hit can resist his time stop,if his TS uses that logic.It is just Hits's weakness.

It is not my fault that DB character's haxes are connected with power lvl.

MeerkatOverlord said:
I would like to see where this was "debunked".It dosent really matter if it wasent "specified", what else would "Carful arale, that stuff dosent work on beerus" mean? TBH this is the only site I still see people arguing against it. Pretty much everyone/everwhere else have accepted it as fact lol.
What else could "that stuff doesn't work on Beerus" mean? I mean, her attacks, quite obviously.

@Dzhind If a hax is never stated to have that weakness then its no diffrent then any other haxs. If someone shows to resist against it with sheer power then that just means they can resist it with just power alone. Most of these haxs are beyond durability, so saying a charcter from anther verse can bipass these haxs just because they're stronger w/o proof is just headcanon.

Like I said laws/rules cant be transferred across verses. All these characters work diffrently.

"If a haxs is never stated to have that weakness then its no diffrent then any other haxs. If someone shows to resist against it with sheer power then that just means they can resist it with just power alone"

Bruh,Hakai was shown multiple times to be resisted only by sheer power.Don't think that DB characters are special and that applies only to them,it only means that Hakai is shit tier existence erasure that can be countered by being stronger.

@dzh Its the benefit of the user who is able to do that, not the weakness of the hax. Like I stated earlier theses haxs are beyond durability and are never stated to have any weakness of what you're saying. So if someone is able to counter a hakai,time stop,ect by just being more powerfull then other guy, then its just apart of their physiology/how their universe works. Which cant be applied to other verses, unless the verse makes that rule clear.

...how does Beerus have an AP advantage of all things, if he's only a good bit above baseline?

In Disgaea 2, end-game nameless fodder can recreate a Low 2-C feat. Adell and the rest of the cast are far above them, and it takes a literal small army of people with parity to Adell to defeat Laharl, when he was half-starving to death within the same game... the fact that Flonne has any parity to Laharl at all puts her far, far above baseline.

Granted, if she gets hit by Hakai I'm not sure she exactly has an answer for it, but the operative term here is "if"... Flonne isn't exactly the sort that haxes in-character straight away, but given how many of her moves are just accidentally hax on top of being attacks she might end up taking it before the fight ever gets to Hakai range to begin with. If Beerus gets afflicted with Forget, he's not going to be able to use much of anything beyond his basic flight/martial arts power set for a good while anyhow, so if that pans out then he'd not even be able to Hakai to begin with... Beerus isn't resisting Flonne's timestop/Bow technique combos through sheer power either, I don't think, given aforementioned AP.

Granted, Flonne's one of the less agile of her team, and generally plays a support role in-character, so it Beerus actually can stick close in melee it might be a different story? Here's my main question, how in-character is it for Beerus to open straight-away with Hakai? It's my general understanding that he usually in-character at least tries to fight normally first before resorting to Hakai, and the OP doesn't say they're Bloodlusted in this instance.

Unless the opponent can't be taken down another way or if they're a threat to the universe, he'll save it for later, given that he uses physical force pretty much up until Zamasu shows up.

...Flonne isn't really a martial artist the way Laharl or Adell are, so she doesn't actually use Big Bang. The biggest AoE I remember on her attacks is like, galaxy-busting, I think, with some of the Tera spells. I don't know what constitutes a threat to the universe to Beerus, though (especially in the OP's scenario where apparently Beerus is looking for a new job applicant, lol), so... ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»?

Jiren was stated to be the strongest fighter multiple times, and that's only using a fraction of his power. Jiren then uses the power he used against UI Goku, which is not even a hint of his true power. Jiren then uses a hint of his true power and fights on par with Improved Kaioken X20 Blue Goku and Evolved Blue Vegeta. Vegeta gets stomped by GoD Toppo before powering up. GoD Toppo is stated numerous times to have power equal to GoDs, like Beerus for instance.

So Beerus is above someone who is far above Jiren's fractional power, which is far above Infinite Zamasu.

Also, that part about him being somewhat comparable to Infinite Zamasu is getting removed.

ByAsura said:
Jiren was stated to be the strongest fighter multiple times, and that's only using a fraction of his power. Jiren then uses the power he used against UI Goku, which is not even a hint of his true power. Jiren then uses a hint of his true power and fights on par with Improved Kaioken X20 Blue Goku and Evolved Blue Vegeta. Vegeta gets stomped by GoD Toppo before powering up. GoD Toppo is stated numerous times to have power equal to GoDs, like Beerus for instance.

So Beerus is above someone who is far above Jiren's fractional power, which is far above Infinite Zamasu.

Also, that part about him being somewhat comparable to Infinite Zamasu is getting removed.

Lmao wtf are you on about

I'm on about the fact that Beerus is way above baseline, and that part about him not being so is being removed.

How about you actually read it first?

ByAsura said:
I'm on about the fact that Beerus is way above baseline, and that part about him not being so is being removed.

How about you actually read it first?

He isn't though lmao. Even UI goku is still just baseline

No he's not, everything Jiren's suppressed power is goes completely against that. Infinite Zamasu is baseline.

Also, you don't need to quote walls of text if they're literally right above your comment or extremely close.

No it doesn't.

Jirens supressed power isn't why he's low 2c it's because of the mystery surrounding his actual power. If it was just his supressed power he would only be high 3a I know I still do though

No, it's because he's suppressed and his normal power, look

"Even when holding back extremely, Jiren's power was stated to be in the domain of a God of Destruction, terrifying Beerus and being repeatedly stated to be the most powerful opponent Universe 7 has ever faced, as well as the mightiest foe in Dragon Ball history, all of which puts him above Infinite Zamasu".

Also Goku's Justification

"Traded blows with a heavily suppressed Jire, and shook the whole World of Void with his Ki alone. While Jiren was holding back, he was repeatedly described as the strongest enemy that Universe 7 had ever faced, and thus superior to Infinite Zamasu".

We are derailing at this point though, so bring it to my message wall.

How many of said votes for Beerus are just lolHakai though? Like, I could just as easily say "lolTimestop", and that would honestly be more in-character for Flonne than vice versa based on what you people've been telling me. Especially here: this is like, the exact opposite of a situation where Beerus would immediately go "lolHakai", and even if he did for whatever reason that's assuming he doesn't get interrupted in the middle of saying "Destroy."

Btw i just counted.

Flonne: 10 (Cal, Cringu, Bruce, Dzhin, Kaltias, COB, Zack, Bre8k,Velox, Paulo)

Beerus: 8 (Glass, Rikimarox, Vapsiz, Meerkat, Blue, Jobbo, Rapid, Poinciana)

Votes for Beerus before that include Hakai Armor which was debunked (As in, no one has given proof that Beerus would use it. "He can but he was never in a fight serious enough so he never used it once so you can't assume that he won't lead with that" isn't proof at all.) so they aren't valid.

No one has explained once how Beerus counter Flonne time stopping or just keeping him in place btw. Or why if Flonne summons a dragon near him, he'd randomly focus on her.

Two things:

1. Aren't Beerus and the other GoDs in the middle of being revised?

2. The only mention of time stopping for Flonne is during her Doppleganger attack. Is that all or is there more?

1) They are only getting their AP revised and some really minor stuff afaik.

Being >>>>>>> Infinite Zamasu only means that he isn't curbstomped with a punch, anyway.

2) I dunno

Btw, about the AoE Hakai, that city that Sidra erased is like 2,5 km in diameter. It isn't enough to kill Flonne at the start.

"But Kal, Toppo affected the entire World of the Void with it" He also erased nothing

Vegeta's Final Explosion and Golden Frieza is living proof Hakai cannot work on tougher opponents.

Edit: To be fair, Vegeta did surround his hands with Ki, despite being stronger than Toppo as a GoD...

Also, i saw the Hakai Aura thing being brought up, but what Beerus said is "Depending on the situatio, he can surround himself with energy of destruction".

Nah, it's accepted as resistance to erasure for them.

Does he have showings of actually using it, though?

Ok.

I think he can regardless of showning to do so, but like i said, it depends on the situation. He might have done it against champa, like when there was Ki eminating from his aura deleting stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back