• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flandre Scarlet vs Kid Buu

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
Crazy Vampire Kid vs Crazy Bubblegum Kid

I once had a debate about this with a friend, when I couldn't debate properly yet. Now let's see if I was right or wrong.

Bloodlusted. both won't stop till there is nothing left of the enemy, start at about 4 kilometers. No non-canon knowlede about each others and other stuff I guess.

Round 1: Speed Equalized

Round 2: Speed Unequalized, Flandre at her MFTL speed

Wins via Death or Incap.

Before calling it a stomp, see Flandre's profile and hax first.

I see Flandre's hax, but I don't think Buu is gonna give her any leeway to use it, considering his superior everything but speed. Also, not sure if that would even beat his Regenerationn. Buu takes round 1. Round 2 might go with Flandre though, due to her possessing enough speed to destroy Buu's eye.

Goddammit I accidentally hit the highlight.

Round 1: Leaning towards Flandre, her ability is quicker to activate and when she's bloodlusted she'll use it over and over again until there's nothing left. Still, all Buu needs to do is hit her once and she'll be badly injured.

Round 2: Probably Flandre, for the above reasons + blitzing.

Range is at 4 kilometers so neither of them have a range advantage here. They're both in range of each other.

difference being that Flandre's range is only several kilometers while Buu's is a red dwarf diameter.

Why is that relevant when they're four kilometers away from each other? That'd be relevant if Buu immediately teleported away before Flandre could attack him, but that really seems like a "whoever hits first" scenario, which is almost always inconclusive

When speed is equalized and both are bloodlusted I don't see how he'd fly out of her range before she uses her ability and blows him to pieces.

Teleportation, yeah, but that depends on who acts first, which we can't really determine when speed is equalized.

Flandre's ability worked by bringing the eyes to her hand instantly, then broke it. So even if he escape through teleportation, she still have his eyes to break.

That mean Round 1 and 2, Flandre would win, IMO.

Back