• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Majin Buu (Kid Buu) vs Inviso-Bill (Danny Phantom)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny and crew where looking for the gem if form which someone touched and used to turn people and the surrounding area into what you'll see below. Sam rips som apart and once Danny gets the gem, he changed them all back, below is the video.

We never see the person that did the transmutation but it's basically what Danny did in reverse.

Were the one's she ripped apart also restored to normal, or were they just killed?

No verse equalization only works if the energy is similar enough, Ectoplasmic energy isn't a universal energy system like those others you listed and functions completely different from ki so it can't be equalized. I'll try and find the page that explains it.
Hmmm
Alright then

Equalization works highly on a case-by-case basis, so many relevant cases should be discussed in the versus thread itself."

The energies are top different and have different machanics.
Meh
Debatable considering that Dead people in Danny Phantom do become ghost and dead people in DB (which can also exist as Souls) still have Ki and can be Ki sensed
But I digress and shall from that point of view concede to the notion I suppose

If Kid Buu doesn't kill Danny quick, he might eventually not only reach his power but start surpassing it, which would make it easier for him to obliterate him, not that he needs to when he can just turn on Molecule fuckery with his Ecto Blasts, which he will probably do if Kid Buu keeps being a problem.

Plus, Danny will probably see that Kid Buu is too dangerous to live and go straight for the kill rather than let him keep destroying things.

Danny and crew where looking for the gem if form which someone touched and used to turn people and the surrounding area into what you'll see below. Sam rips som apart and once Danny gets the gem, he changed them all back, below is the video.

We never see the person that did the transmutation but it's basically what Danny did in reverse.

I mean it seems as if the transmutation never makes you "lifeless" in the first place. The Teddy Bears are moving thinking creatures. So Danny staying conscious doesn't seem like it's a part ghost physiology. It just seems like the transmutation doesn't have the effect of making you inanimate object in the first place. Buu's "candification" does however so it seems Danny Phantom would become inanimate and thoughtless therefore making him unable to reconstruct himself in the first place as I don't see any reason he'd have that resistance. (I understand this is a lot so you might not understand what I'm trying to say but I'll break it down if needed.)

Ghosts don't become unconscious when their body is transmutated, that's the point I'm trying to make. Ghosts are naturally incorpreal and then make a solid form using their ectoplasmic energy and consciousness, the form is nothing more then a construct which is why they retain their consciousness regardless of if they get transmutated.
I understand now, i change my vote to Inconclusive FRA

If Kid Buu doesn't kill Danny quick, he might eventually not only reach his power but start surpassing it, which would make it easier for him to obliterate him,
This to me is subjective

Danny's RE amping his AP would be subjective to the scope we have seen it worked. The best RE AP amping feat I have seen is being able to catch up to Fright Night after some time. Danny is 8-A for this match. If his RE is fixed to Fright Night's regular Tier then Danny would only be able to amp himself up to at least 6-C levels of AP. If we are using Fright Night's potential tier then it can go up to 4-A levels of AP.

So again
RE seems subjective here
RE to 6-C does nth and RE to 4-A gives him AP advantage.
In the former case Buu just follows the strategy I outlined and still wins.
In the latter, Buu starts to relying on Candy Beam and Absorption or Outlasting till he reverts
Danny still has less stamina and doesn't spam invisibility and intangibility in this key so its still do able

Depending on whether transmutation or absorption is good against Ghost Physiology is another matter thou....
And while Buu can outlast... Danny can try a few things to win before he runs out of Juice

Im kinda leaning to Incon

I mean it seems as if the transmutation never makes you "lifeless" in the first place. The Teddy Bears are moving thinking creatures. So Danny staying conscious doesn't seem like it's a part ghost physiology. It just seems like the transmutation doesn't have the effect of making you inanimate object in the first place. Buu's "candification" does however so it seems Danny Phantom would become inanimate and thoughtless therefore making him unable to reconstruct himself in the first place as I don't see any reason he'd have that resistance. (I understand this is a lot so you might not understand what I'm trying to say but I'll break it down if needed.)
That's not how it works. It doesn't matter if he turns Danny into candy because Danny's consciousness doesn't revolve around his ghost form. The reason Buu's victims become lifeless is because they can't act as a piece of candy and are bound to their physical body. Danny isn't. Buu would only be effecting Danny's body since it's just a construct, not his consciousness. The transmutation can even turn inanimate objects into living objects and Danny could turn the now living objects back into inanimate objects so it can give and take away sentience with it's transmutation so I don't see why it wouldn't have tried take away his consciousness when it has removed sentience from objects that it brought to life.

But whatever, I'm not going to go in circles repeating the same thing. We'll let Buu's candy beam work 100% (Though it's still easily avoidable)

This to me is subjective

Danny's RE amping his AP would be subjective to the scope we have seen it worked. The best RE AP amping feat I have seen is being able to catch up to Fright Night after some time. Danny is 8-A for this match. If his RE is fixed to Fright Night's regular Tier then Danny would only be able to amp himself up to at least 6-C levels of AP. If we are using Fright Night's potential tier then it can go up to 4-A levels of AP.

So again
RE seems subjective here
RE to 6-C does nth and RE to 4-A gives him AP advantage.
In the former case Buu just follows the strategy I outlined and still wins.
In the latter, Buu starts to relying on Candy Beam and Absorption or Outlasting till he reverts
Danny still has less stamina and doesn't spam invisibility and intangibility in this key so its still do able

Depending on whether transmutation or absorption is good against Ghost Physiology is another matter thou....
And while Buu can outlast... Danny can try a few things to win before he runs out of Juice

Im kinda leaning to Incon
I wouldn't call it subjective since 6-C isn't his cap it's the base he can reach with 4-A being to possible cap and since we allow characters to reach their peak unless specified, Danny will reach Buu's level in a short time (though since 4-B is Buu's cap, Danny's RE won't take him further as it's shown to buff him to his opponents level, but he has other amps), but the strategy you outlined can be countered by invisibility, intangibility, and reflection shields which could reflect the candy beam and thus take out Buu (Danny may not spam them but he won't forgo them entirely). And Danny can go for hours at least without issue so he can try more than a few things before getting fatigue.

I still disagree with candy beam being effective since we literally see ghosts act or remain consciousnes when a ghosts form is nothing more then a construct but even if we ignore feats, Danny has easy was of avoiding it. Heck, Kid Buu doesn't even use candy beam that much from what I recall of his battles. Absorption is actually effective but can be avoided, and it's inconclusive if Danny goes for possession since that's just going to turn him into Dan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back