• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A possible Update to majin buu saga tiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, that's my first post on VS Battle, so idk if it will be good, But i want to update the scaling of some characters from Majin Buu Saga.

Goku And Kid Buu were destroying the entire kaioshin planet, and they warped It.

「重いパンチが大気を揺らし、キックがさく裂するごとに、大地も割ける…!悟空とブウとの激闘は、一瞬で界王神界の風景を変えてしまった!しかし、宇宙をかけたこの戦いは、まだまだ始まったばかりだ…!」

"The heavy punches shook the air, and the ground cracked with every kick…! The fierce battle between Goku and Buu changed the landscape of the World of the Kais in an instant! However, this battle for the universe is just beginning…!"

Timestamp 11:45

How Impressive is it?
After seeing Kid Buu holding a blast that was going to destroy dai kaioh planet, Goku gets read to teleport to Kid Buu’s location untill vegeta calls Goku out and instead gives the Kid Buu to the kaioshin realm by spreading their ki. An ideia consigned by the kaioshin: this goes in conjuction with the Elder Kai statement, who even after seeing a Ki Blast with that much destructive capacity was still confident in letting Goku And Kid Buu go all out in this holy land. Plus, the kaioshin world highlighted by vegeta, chouzenshuu 4 and daizenshuu 4 for its high durability.

That's important because the Dai kaioh planet (who have a lower durability compared to the kaioshin realm) have a Multi Galaxy size.

And Goku was shocked when he saw how big it is inside

And this dimension which Goku saw is implied to be the Grand kaio's world itself, meaning i don't think it is just a portal from another dimension, But instead a dimension which exists inside of the Grand kaio's world.

Also the dimension of Grand kaio's was apparently accepted to be a universe.

We also have some universal statements from Kid Buu, Like the statement that he would made the universe goes poof, That the universe would have no future if kid buu had won, and that Goku was fighting for the universe's tommorow/Future.

Oh by the way, here's a example of the Kanji Paa (パア) being used to mean Poof in DBS (that's the same Kanji Which Goku used to say that Kid Buu can destroy the universe)

And one last thing. We have statements that Fat Buu would have destroyed the entire universe. And a official game gives even more context about that and show to us that Fat Buu would have destroyed the entire living world and kaioshin realm.

That's all from me.

Hello, that's my first post on VS Battle, so idk if it will be good, But i want to update the scaling of some characters from Majin Buu Saga.

Goku And Kid Buu were destroying the entire kaioshin planet, and they warped It.

「重いパンチが大気を揺らし、キックがさく裂するごとに、大地も割ける…!悟空とブウとの激闘は、一瞬で界王神界の風景を変えてしまった!しかし、宇宙をかけたこの戦いは、まだまだ始まったばかりだ…!」

"The heavy punches shook the air, and the ground cracked with every kick…! The fierce battle between Goku and Buu changed the landscape of the World of the Kais in an instant! However, this battle for the universe is just beginning…!"

Timestamp 11:45

How Impressive is it?
After seeing Kid Buu holding a blast that was going to destroy dai kaioh planet, Goku gets read to teleport to Kid Buu’s location untill vegeta calls Goku out and instead gives the Kid Buu to the kaioshin realm by spreading their ki. An ideia consigned by the kaioshin: this goes in conjuction with the Elder Kai statement, who even after seeing a Ki Blast with that much destructive capacity was still confident in letting Goku And Kid Buu go all out in this holy land. Plus, the kaioshin world highlighted by vegeta, chouzenshuu 4 and daizenshuu 4 for its high durability.

That's important because the Dai kaioh planet (who have a lower durability compared to the kaioshin realm) have a Multi Galaxy size.

And Goku was shocked when he saw how big it is inside

And this dimension which Goku saw is implied to be the Grand kaio's world itself, meaning i don't think it is just a portal from another dimension, But instead a dimension which exists inside of the Grand kaio's world.

Also the dimension of Grand kaio's was apparently accepted to be a universe.

We also have some universal statements from Kid Buu, Like the statement that he would made the universe goes poof, That the universe would have no future if kid buu had won, and that Goku was fighting for the universe's tommorow/Future.

Oh by the way, here's a example of the Kanji Paa (パア) being used to mean Poof in DBS (that's the same Kanji Which Goku used to say that Kid Buu can destroy the universe)

And one last thing. We have statements that Fat Buu would have destroyed the entire universe. And a official game gives even more context about that and show to us that Fat Buu would have destroyed the entire living world and kaioshin realm.

That's all from me.

Shit my bad, i forgot to post the statements about Fat Buu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back