• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fixin' up Norse Kratos' profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't Norse Kratos have immortality type 4 negation (Greek version should probably backscale too) for killing Magni and Baldur since they can come back to life?

It would explain how the Greek gods don't just come back to life by escaping the Underworld like Kratos does.

No, because magni and modi aren't dependent on the Valkyries after they die. The aesir find their own way to Valhalla. The reason why everyone keeps coming back to life is because the Valkyries can't guide their souls because they were sealed.

4c518758-18c0-4a2c-b385-7fdb32c754e3

so is there stronger being who control fate ? i wonder....

Not sure if this just counts as a gameplay mechanic or whatever but one of the BoC's heavy runic attacks seems to be able to warp the background momentarily (around 4 to 5 seconds), I tested it in the Realm between Realms and it seems to reach another branch where the Jotunheim tower is. What ability is this if it counts at all?

Not sure if this just counts as a gameplay mechanic or whatever but one of the BoC's heavy runic attacks seems to be able to warp the background momentarily (around 4 to 5 seconds), I tested it in the Realm between Realms and it seems to reach another branch where the Jotunheim tower is. What ability is this if it counts at all?
Can you make a video about it ?

This looks like a gameplay mechanic to me, if you accept this, you might as well give it Intangibility for being able to travel through closed doors without breaking them.

I just noticed, the talisman induces its stat reduction effect using the cursed mist from Niflheim, Kratos has various pieces of equipment that increases his resistance to the mist, so should he get something like a partial resistance to statistics reduction if partial resistances are a thing.

I just noticed, the talisman induces its stat reduction effect using the cursed mist from Niflheim, Kratos has various pieces of equipment that increases his resistance to the mist, so should he get something like a partial resistance to statistics reduction if partial resistances are a thing.
also in god of war lore and legend, it stated that the mist already deadly by default except for those who originally living in there. But odin literally curse those mist into cursed mist and make the mist deadly for everyone.

it seem odin curse able to bypass some resistance.

56b6709a-9815-4920-b7cf-73e65598afb2

did you know this enemies ? it's called viken which has abilities to self-healing. Can you test kratos magic to this monster during his healing ? i want to see if kratos magic able to negate his healing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back