• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fixin' up Norse Kratos' profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helios was born from Flames of Olympus iirc, so he should have Heat Manip, Holy Manip atleast..... the blinding part is like flashbanging ..... or one of those self defense flashtorches...
So Light Manip already takes care of that.

As for revealing hidden stuff...... I dunno what kind of ability that would be in VsBW terms...
Maybe Stealth Negation or negation of resistance to Extra Sensory Perception?? If such abilities even exists in first place...

already talked to theglassman12 so Pandora definitely has immortality type 5.

But for Power of Hope Kratos is not accurate to have immortality type 5 tho. Supposedly Flame of Olympus and PoH are different things. But i am still wondering if PoH kratos able to negate immortality type 5 due to being stronger than Flame of Olympus

already talked to theglassman12 so Pandora definitely has immortality type 5.

But for Power of Hope Kratos is not accurate to have immortality type 5 tho. Supposedly Flame of Olympus and PoH are different things. But i am still wondering if PoH kratos able to negate immortality type 5 due to stronger than Flame of Olympus

Pretty sure PoH is strongest entity in the verse... so makes sense for it to have properties of Flames....
Kratos even gains similar Flames in his dream sequence iirc..

c4be21c0-d0a5-4e8f-8ccf-628365956eb4

Does Yggdrasil encompasses Ginnungagap too ? If true then yggdrasil has nonexistent erasure ?

My knowledge on Norse side of things is abysmal compared to Greek stuff which itself is not that impressive....

But from the dialogue it seems it must exist outside Yggdrasil no? If it precedes everything then it must precede Ygg too i reckon?
"In the beginning there was Great Void..... " feels that way.

As for void itself is concerned , I know voids mostly give existance erasure but not sure about nonexistence erasure....no idea whatsoever on that.
This NEP stuff is still a bit above my weight class.

My knowledge on Norse side of things is abysmal compared to Greek stuff which itself is not that impressive....

But from the dialogue it seems it must exist outside Yggdrasil no? If it precedes everything then it must precede Ygg too i reckon?
"In the beginning there was Great Void..... " feels that way.

As for void itself is concerned , I know voids mostly give existance erasure but not sure about nonexistence erasure....no idea whatsoever on that.
This NEP stuff is still a bit above my weight class.
in my mind. When yggdrasil erase all existence. it would mean yggdrasil erase Ginnungagap too.....

So basically nonexistence erasure means you erase nothingness or void.

in my mind. When yggdrasil erase all existence. it would mean yggdrasil erase Ginnungagap too.....

So basically nonexistence erasure means you erase nothingness or void.
Well if that particular void is included in the existance as a whole rather than just encompassing the realms within which maybe refered to as existance in this case..... then yeah erasing a void is a solid non existance erasure feat for Ygg.

Was it ever actually stated who was stronger outside of WoG which says 2018 Kratos wins?
it's not really clear in my opinion.

here is old thread suggesting GoW 3 kratos is stronger than GoW norse kratos : https://vsbattles.com/threads/god-of-war-greek-pantheon-revisions.41921/
  • 1: Kratos states that he was more muscular when he fought Zeus.
  • 2: The Comic Con 2018 panel describing Kratos states that he is highly restraining himself and that, despite still being monstrously skilled and powerful, he is not as powerful as he was back when he soloed the Greek Pantheon.
  • 3: Cory Barlog passingly stated on an interview that Kratos's physical capabilities have dulled in his old age, which is why he can't jump in the gameplay. While he said this in a relatively tongue-in-cheek manner, it does fit in with other, more serious statements
  • 4: The Blades of Chaos are stated to be much more powerful than the Leviathan Axe and Mjolnir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back