• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fixin' up Norse Kratos' profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, attacking them in general interrupts their regen but not forever, I don't think it's a special ability.

a6eab00e-30a8-4435-aed2-44e0d77ea883

1a400ce2-bd87-4dc8-b986-96b527d9e603

7b2b8bce-a4bd-4e8d-8186-b5a68800998f

lol, kratos related decades to nothing. Dude's been alive for a long ass time. Him getting "older" is no different from Zeus portraying himself as the oldest despite being the youngest.

It's just him not letting the guy regenerate, I don't think it's anything special.
hmm unless there is statement which explained "that guy" weakness (he can't heal when attacked). Then it's not special.

But the fact Kratos attack able to interrupt his healing is actually special...

Last edited:
Since I genuinely have nothing better to do at the moment. I'll try to round up all the stuff that's been mentioned here and put them in a sandbox.
also whats with western video games and funny healing mist stuff

Does anyone know how to make a sandbox? I've underestimated how much stuff Kratos has in 2018, and... this is how much I've written so far.

take a look list of enhancements (author said there are still missing enhancements) But still this is advanced list of enhancements. Glowing gem of nine realm is missing btw.

Not very. GoW is far from being an extremely haxed verse. This is just composite scenarios tbh.
existence erasure resistance via unity stone, possibly healing negation, resistance negation for blade of chaos....
A different take I saw on discord is that kratos has law manip with the blades. Helheim is its own separate space-time where fire as a whole can not exist. Interesting thought at the very least.

Not very. GoW is far from being an extremely haxed verse. This is just composite scenarios tbh.

A different take I saw on discord is that kratos has law manip with the blades. Helheim is its own separate space-time where fire as a whole can not exist. Interesting thought at the very least.
oh really ? i didn't even think that.

Should Kratos get resistance negation for being able to weaken enemies inside Niflheim with the mist despite them apparently being immune to the mist in general?

for the example is kratos obtain yggdrasil dew which makes kratos has immeasurable speed. i think some user argue that it has similar feat in persona/SMT

So if in persona/smt that feat is accepted then so kratos.
Ew. Kratos is far from immeasurable in speed. There'd be no need for the realm travel room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back