• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fixin' up Norse Kratos' profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
...how does Norse Kratos not even have non-physical interaction on his profile? Even the beginning of the artbook says that he and Atreus fight souls all the time.

This is from Strategy guide book.

f896e2b8-0182-46bd-97b4-6ec3129176d3

Revenant have a magic shroud around them that allows them to slip through "sheets of reality" as it says and keeps them out of the "real world".
Atreus' bow is special in that it disables this magic shroud for a time, and without the shroud up they are rooted to the real world.

Yes I forgot about that, that should be a solid "reality warping" feat for atreus in a sense. He's capable of pinning revenants into a singular reality.

Last edited:
So it kinda nullifies the shroud of Revenant....this shroud itself allowing it to slip between realities......so a power nullification ability?? Looks pretty decent to me..

I wonder if there are additional explanation about hell-walker immune to leviathan axe and Leviathan axe does not work in Helheim. Blade of Chaos should have some kind resistance negation to be able work in helheim.

Kratos already has resistance negation, but it was only with the golden fleece. Definitely not out of the question for him to have to with the blades as well.

This is from the game.
c2af467f-40c0-4eb9-b308-2edee5193149

e3864996-21d8-4615-bfd6-6f1675218129

probability manipulation for kratos? Kratos passive magic work using luck. But i don't know if this pure game mechanics or not.

I am actually amaze how Kratos has 4 different spatial manip activation.

1. Amulet of Kvasir : A last-second doge activates Realm Shift, temporarily slowing down surrounding enemies.
2. Talisman of the Realms : Summon a Realm Shift that temporarily slows down surrounding enemies
3. Glowing Gem of the Nine : Very low Perk activation chance to temporarily slow nearby enemies on any successful hit.
4. Njörd’s Temporal Stone : Very low Perk activation chance to temporarily slow nearby enemies when damage is taken.

I am actually amaze how Kratos has 4 different spatial manip activation.

1. Amulet of Kvasir : A last-second doge activates Realm Shift, temporarily slowing down surrounding enemies.
2. Talisman of the Realms : Summon a Realm Shift that temporarily slows down surrounding enemies
3. Glowing Gem of the Nine : Very low Perk activation chance to temporarily slow nearby enemies on any successful hit.
4. Njörd’s Temporal Stone : Very low Perk activation chance to temporarily slow nearby enemies when damage is taken.
Isn't that time manip....not space manip??

Kratos already has resistance negation, but it was only with the golden fleece. Definitely not out of the question for him to have to with the blades as well.
Kratos with power of hope actually has death manipulation resistance negation. Although each resistance negation should be specified. For the example Golden fleece has petrification resistance negation, PoH kratos has death manipulation resistance negation.

So in the new Fallen God comic, Kratos travels from Greece to Egypt via a boat so wouldn't that massively affect the ratings?

So in the new Fallen God comic, Kratos travels from Greece to Egypt via a boat so wouldn't that massively affect the ratings?
It's already WoG stated all the pantheons creation stories are all 100% valid, and kratos is losing his mind in the comic. He doesn't even know where he's at, and all this could be in his head. It doesn't matter if he actually went to the egyptian pantheon anyway, cause it changes nothing for the ratings. Kep's GoW blog for the norse pantheon from 2 years ago already covers all this.

bit OOT.
58cccdc2-7573-4dcc-8bcd-ef8feea168c7

Since Kratos has power null resistance in GoW comic (greek) and in his GoW ascension key. Isn't Ares should have Power null resistance negation ? Ares able to strip kratos power and magic in GoW 1.

bit OOT.
58cccdc2-7573-4dcc-8bcd-ef8feea168c7

Since Kratos has power null resistance in GoW comic (greek) and in his GoW ascension key. Isn't Ares should have Power null resistance negation ? Ares able to strip kratos power and magic in GoW 1.
Ares had more like Power Removal....but yeah it needs to bypass power null resistance.....so maybe either it negates the resistance or its just that strong and bypasses it without negation.

Ares had more like Power Removal....but yeah it needs to bypass power null resistance.....so maybe either it negates the resistance or its just that strong and bypasses it without negation.
yeah it more like power removal...

Also soul in styx river in GoW 3 able to bypass/negate kratos power So soul in styx has Power null resistance negation.

And Later Kratos resist it due to absorbing hades soul which mean kratos has power null resistance negation resistance

After that fear Zeus nullify Kratos power and weapon which means fear Zeus has power null resistance negation resistance negation.

And after that kratos gain power of hope which resist fear zeus attack which mean PoH kratos has power null resistance negation resistance negation resistance...

Now my question is how strong norse kratos power null resistance ?

yeah it more like power removal...

Also soul in styx river in GoW 3 able to bypass/negate kratos power So soul in styx has Power null resistance negation.

And Later Kratos resist it due to absorbing hades soul which mean kratos has power null resistance negation resistance

After that fear Zeus nullify Kratos power and weapon which means fear Zeus has power null resistance negation resistance negation.

And after that kratos gain power of hope which resist fear zeus attack which mean PoH kratos has power null resistance negation resistance negation resistance...

Now my question is how strong norse kratos power null resistance ?
Those layers of resistances and negations don't intimidate me at all....😤😤....I will take this challenge of yours.....

Kratos already has resistance to power null from earlrier games....like Ascension( Hades and Zeus magic)
Thats one layer of resistance....1

GOW1 because Ares power removal defeats them and strips Kratos....and yet Athena later gives her power not to mention he was amped by Pandora's Box and maybe POH subconsciously.....
So thats another layer....2

In GOW2 Zeus Strips him of his Godly powers and gives it to Rhodes Collossus....
And Kratos drains his powers voluntarily into the Blade of Olympus....
But Kratos doesn't resist.....and he already resist power null from Hades hands...so no extra layer of resistance here.
Count.....2

In GOW3 he gets nulled by River Styx....but get resistance after Hades soul absorbing.....
So 3 layers...

Fear Zeus strips him again......but POH amp him again and give more resistance...

So 4 layers in total....

But can go back to 3 if you say he lost that particular resistance after giving up POH...

Last edited:
i just remember Kratos has :

2 layer of resistance of petrification (default kratos and Kratos w/ rage of titans or rage of gods)
2 layer of death manipulation resistance ( kratos with hades soul and PoH kratos)
Kratos should have power null resistance negation in his "As the God of War" key

Now My question is should PoH kratos has Immortality type 5 and it's negation ?

f67497db-14c1-42ff-a610-a47b59d5849d

Pandora Created from the flame of Olympus. And it's stated she is neither living nor dead.

41aeb788-d22b-4c1d-a0a7-87e8c80c0e8c

Last edited:
2 layer of resistance of petrification (default kratos and Kratos w/ rage of titans or rage of gods)
That would still be one layer actually....since the transformation only gives limited time immunity to petrification he already resist.....he cannot resist one that is more potent than it. So its still one layer but during rage its limited immunity which is still impressive.

2 layer of death manipulation resistance ( kratos with hades soul and PoH kratos)
This one is more I think....
If I remember correctly normal Hades magic is stated and reputed to have Death Hax....if this is true that means Ascension and GoW1 key itself gets 1 layer of resistance...( I even remember Ares having done Death manip once but I am not sure)

Then theres Chains of Olympus.....he fights Charon whose Green Flames can probably do the same thing but I am not sure......maybe you should look into it...could be useful.

Though probably Ares will get Death Resistance negation for stripping Kratos of all powers....which includes Hades Magic , resistances and Rage of Gods which makes him immune and invulnerable.....

Obviously one extra layer of re from Pandora's Box.....and God Boost from Athena...
So thats 2...
And also resistance to death resistance negation since Ares was not able to affect him anymore....

Now in Ghost of Sparta he defeated Thanatos who is ...... well God of Death ...... and embodied and controlled Death itself obviously.
Now this is iffy.....the thing is he never got affected by it at all.....so maybe because of his already God Powers.
So maybe still 2 layers....though it could be more if its really potent.

GOW2 Zeus and Blade of Olympus take up all his powers.....which would include resistances. But nothing beyond this maybe....though should note that he rebuild his powers through out his journey....from being stripped of his power to be killed he can back stronger on his own without any external powerup and go blow to blow with Zeus which is helluva impressive ..... a very impressive case of Accelerated Development.

GoW3...
You already talked about about Hades soul, River Styx and PoH and Flames of Olympus....
So thats another extra 2 layers of resistance along with 2 extra layers of resistance to resistance negation since both of those could affect Kratos despite his resistance via negation.

3-4 layers of Death Resistance
3 layers of resistance to Death Resistance negation.

Kratos should have power null resistance negation in his "As the God of War" key
Hmm🤨.....I don't know about this....which character's powernull resistance did Kratos negate?? This I don't know....
Now My question is should PoH kratos has Immortality type 5 and it's negation ?

f67497db-14c1-42ff-a610-a47b59d5849d

Pandora Created from the flame of Olympus. And it's stated she is neither living nor dead.

41aeb788-d22b-4c1d-a0a7-87e8c80c0e8c
Yeah definitely agree with this.....Flames can negate its own resistances after all....and its pretty blatant immortality negation....Kratos should definitively have it...👌👌

Head of Helios able to make Cronos Blind (temporary ) and able to revealed hidden objects, such as doors or chests.

What kind of power & abilities is that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back