• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fist Of The North Star Revision Part 1 (P&A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious, why didn't you use either of the previous timeframes of 1/34 or 1/220 seconds?
I'm pretty sure those were the ones that assumed that the entire split was over by the Time Raoh raised his hand at Subsonic+ speeds correct?

If thats the case then there simply wasnt any proof that it happened that way

So have you reached any new conclusions to be applied here?

Okay. If you list all of the calculation blogs that you are waiting for help for, I can ask some calc group members to help you out.

I mean, you could possibly consider the timeframe from here/here
Yeah that's based on how long it would take for that debris to fall via gravity which is wierd considering that it seems top be going up in the panel meaning we have no idea how fast it is going

Plus even if we could use it that would only be for the initial split, not the entire cloud parting

@Executor_N0 @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Mr._Bambu @Therefir @DMUA @Damage3245 @DemonGodMitchAubin @Jasonsith @Wokistan @Armorchompy @Migue79 @Psychomaster35 @CloverDragon03 @KLOL506 @M3X_2.0 @Dark-Carioca @AbaddonTheDisappointment @Aguywhodoesthings @Agnaa @Dalesean027 @DemiiPowa @Flashlight237

Would any of you be willing to help with evaluating the above calculations please? I think that we need some help to finally begin to finish this revision thread.

Please tell us here when you are done in that case. 🙏

I've evaluated the first one, shall try to get to the others.
I also evaluated on one of those

IIRC some has covered by my previous calcs before.

That nuke thing can be a new look on the existing ones but I am not sure if some of the methods used will be inflating.

the movie is made by Hara and Horie's own animation studio. Horie stated that by watching the Raoh movie (which is in continuity with the Raoh one) you get to see what Raoh was feeling during the main manga, which heavily implies it to be canon. The Yuria movie, which again is in continuity with the Toki one, is stated to be in continuity with the Rei Gaiden, which is in turn written and supervised by Hara and stated by him to be "essential reading" in order to understand the story. Horie places the movie on the same level of relevance and canonicity as Souten no Ken, which is unanimously considered to be canon since it's made by the same people as the origina, and states that they "draw faitfully" from the manga.
Nvm, this explains why it's canon.

OK since it got recalced to the approved standard, we should upgrade Jagi and all who scale to/or above him from small country to country level, at least until we figure out how to incorporate the dispersion yield into the scaling.

I mean, I don't know what the relation between yield and shockwave is, but logic would dictate that if a nuke goes off in your face you gotta tank both the fireball and the shockwave that comes from it. I don't see any reason to not scale "nuke tiers" of the verse to the dispersion as-well outside of it being considered an "outlier" for Jagi/ the series

In that case, we should upgrade Jagi and all who scale to/or above him from small Country level to Multi- Continent level.

I mean, I don't know what the relation between yield and shockwave is, but logic would dictate that if a nuke goes off in your face you gotta tank both the fireball and the shockwave that comes from it. I don't see any reason to not scale "nuke tiers" of the verse to the dispersion as-well outside of it being considered an "outlier" for Jagi/ the series
In that case, we should upgrade Jagi and all who scale to/or above him from small Country level to Multi- Continent level.
Let's see what the calc group people think about the calc itself.

As I said, I don't know, I'm just going off of what seems reasonable to me, we'd need the opinion of someone who actually understands this suff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back