• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fist Of The North Star Revision Part 1 (P&A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desighned to take all nukes at once at the same time?

Seems to be a stretch

Same with the current High 6-A scaling

IMO
No just one, the description says it could tank an H-Bomb. "Said Nukes" references the type of Nukes we see in the movie.

As for the scaling, I don't think it's stretched. The Nuke tanking feat is done by the weakest character before the series even begun.

Jagi was fodder to a pre series base Ken so even a pre series Ken is already Large country level. With end of Series Ken being inconceivably stronger as mentioned in the guidebooks.

Last edited:
So what currently needs to be done here?

No just one, the description says it could tank an H-Bomb. "Said Nukes" references the type of Nukes we see in the movie.

As for the scaling, I don't think it's stretched. The Nuke tanking feat is done by the weakest character before the series even begun.

Jagi was fodder to a pre series base Ken so even a pre series Ken is already Large country level. With end of Series Ken being inconceivably stronger as mentioned in the guidebooks.
Yea it only says one

Not all of them which is what was required to vaporize the oceans

Kaioh > Vaporization of Oceans.

But someone did divide the ocean vaporization by an estimated # of nukes on one of the DA calcs, got a low 6-A value
That sounds more fair

Also it's not Kaioh > Ocean Vaporization It's Kaioh = Disaster of Unmeasurable proportions which is such an open ended statement it's funny

It's scaling this character over 1200x times above the previous highest feat based on a extremely shaky statement

That sounds more fair

Also it's not Kaioh > Ocean Vaporization It's Kaioh = Disaster of Unmeasurable proportions which is such an open ended statement it's funny

It's scaling this character over 1200x times above the previous highest feat based on a extremely shaky statement
The statement is made by Jukei the master of Hokuto Ryuken and Kaioh's teacher, besides the fact that Jukei witnessed WW2 and the end of the world. It would be nonsensical for him to refer to a disaster "as of immeasurable proportions" if he's seen worse.

As for the Bunker feat, it's done super casually, not to mention that the monster Kenshiro fought was even more durable than said Bunker and got multiple amps before getting one shot just as easily as the bunker.

There's also a statement from Ryuken explaining how if Hokuto Shinken fell into the wrong hands the whole world would be destroyed.

The statement is made by Jukei the master of Hokuto Ryuken and Kaioh's teacher, besides the fact that Jukei witnessed WW2 and the end of the world. It would be nonsensical for him to refer to a disaster "as of immeasurable proportions" if he's seen worse.
Unless FOTNS's version of WW2 had weapons who could wipe out entire countries i'm not sure if this comparation can be used as proof of High 6-A.

There's also a statement from Ryuken explaining how if Hokuto Shinken fell into the wrong hands the whole world would be destroyed.
Yes but then again this kind of statements are so vague that without further context or previous feats they can be interpretate in different ways, which can be apply Here as well.

That sounds more fair

Kaioh being 1200 times stronger than Jagi is not only entirely possible, it’s likely given the scaling lol, Hyoh while half dead can beat 300 elite shuras casually, who can each singlehandedly beat 1000 shuras who are each stronger than Raoh who himself is just laughably stronger than Jagi who didn’t even tank the nuke while in his prime or anything and took 0 damage from it; in HNK2 a literal goon can survive being showed through a bunker designed to tank those nukes, Rema as a kid was considered to be an “ultimate weapon” and he wasn’t even inside a bunker when the nukes dropped. Those nukes are pretty mundane.

i really don’t get this “the statement is vague” stuff, it’s super straight forward: Kaioh can cause a disaster of immeasurable proportions (factual), the statement is given by someone who witnessed the disaster that caused apocalypse first-hand (factual), hence the disaster Kaioh is going to cause has to be above the one Jukei saw happen, because otherwise it wouldn’t be “immeasurable” by definition. There’s literally no reason for Jukei to use hyperbole, Jukei knows for a fact how strong Kaioh is, Hyoh, who also knows for a fact how strong Kaioh is, doesn’t disagree. What more do you want?

Last edited:
Kaioh being 1200 times stronger than Jagi is not only entirely possible, it’s likely given the scaling lol

i really don’t get this “the statement is vague” stuff, it’s super straight forward: Kaioh can cause a disaster of immeasurable proportions (factual), the statement is given by someone who witnessed the disaster that caused apocalypse first-hand (factual), hence the disaster Kaioh is going to cause has to be above the one Jukei saw happen, because otherwise it wouldn’t be “immeasurable” by definition. There’s literally no reason for Jukei to use hyperbole, Jukei knows for a fact how strong Kaioh is, Hyoh, who also knows for a fact how strong Kaioh is, doesn’t disagree. What more do you want?
Not to mention it's pre series Jagi that casually did the feat.

Kaioh being 1200 times stronger than Jagi is not only entirely possible, it’s likely given the scaling lol, Hyoh while half dead can beat 300 elite shuras casually, who can each singlehandedly beat 1000 shuras who are each stronger than Raoh who himself is just laughably stronger than Jagi who didn’t even tank the nuke while in his prime or anything and took 0 damage from it; in HNK2 a literal goon can survive being showed through a bunker designed to tank those nukes, Rema as a kid was considered to be an “ultimate weapon” and he wasn’t even inside a bunker when the nukes dropped. Those nukes are pretty mundane.
That doesn't justify an increase that high

It's good support yes but you don't need to be 300 times stronger than a man in order to fight 300 men
Same goes for the 1000 man feat
i really don’t get this “the statement is vague” stuff, it’s super straight forward: Kaioh can cause a disaster of immeasurable proportions (factual), the statement is given by someone who witnessed the disaster that caused apocalypse first-hand (factual), hence the disaster Kaioh is going to cause has to be above the one Jukei saw happen, because otherwise it wouldn’t be “immeasurable” by definition.
Did Jukei see every nuke impact the earth all at once?
Did he see the power of every single nuke combined into 1?
No he probably only saw the nukes closest to him

In which case it makes sense that he would say this as Kaoh is far above the nukes that devastated the area near him

So him saying he would cause a disaster above anything he's seen (The nukes going of immediately around him) makes perfect sense

All of them in the entire world? Not so much

This applies to real life as well

A hurricane has WAY more energy than a nuke

However it'd be hard to find someone who considers a hurricane hitting a city a worse disaster than a nuke going off in a city
What more do you want?
A straight up statement saying Kaioh is above every single nuke detonated during the nuclear apocalypse

Or some other world destroying statement that would put him on that level of power

Speaking of that level of power

I redid my calc as well and got slightly more believable results

That doesn't justify an increase that high

It's good support yes but you don't need to be 300 times stronger than a man in order to fight 300 men
Same goes for the 1000 man feat

Did Jukei see every nuke impact the earth all at once?
Did he see the power of every single nuke combined into 1?
No he probably only saw the nukes closest to him

In which case it makes sense that he would say this as Kaoh is far above the nukes that devastated the area near him

So him saying he would cause a disaster above anything he's seen (The nukes going of immediately around him) makes perfect sense

All of them in the entire world? Not so much

This applies to real life as well

A hurricane has WAY more energy than a nuke

However it'd be hard to find someone who considers a hurricane hitting a city a worse disaster than a nuke going off in a city

A straight up statement saying Kaioh is above every single nuke detonated during the nuclear apocalypse

Or some other world destroying statement that would put him on that level of power

Speaking of that level of power

I redid my calc as well and got slightly more believable results
What I’m saying is that “this statement is 1200x times higher than the second best feat” is not a debunk by itself, because Kaioh being 1200 times stronger than Jagi is not some ridiculous, impossible concept. I know you don’t need to be 1000x stronger than 1 dude to fight 1000 dudes but it just goes to show how big the gap is, by the end of the series people who are comparable to Raoh are literal no-names that get their heads punched off.

It’s common knowledge for people in the verse that the nuclear war evaporated every body of water on the planet (as it obviously would be), there’s literally no way he wouldn’t factor at least that into his statement, it’s also ridiculous to suggest that he wouldn’t be able to at least immagine the amount of damage done to the planet off of just knowing how strong one nuke is (it’s common knowledge even IRL, everyone knows roughly how powerful a nuke is, not down to the joule, but still) and knowing that every nuke in the world was activated. He’s not a toddler, he can figure stuff out without needing to see it firsthand.

Also even before the start of the series it’s stated that Hokuto master can destroy the world, so there’s that.

Last edited:
While we wait for the Goten Sho calc to be calced, I just want to say that, while Kaioh scaling to 849.677 petatons is valid IMO, 30% Kenshiro scaling to it has issues.

Even at 100%, that same Kenshiro got stomped by Kaioh, so that same 30% Kenshiro scaling to the full calc is very weird scaling.

At best, 30% Kenshiro should scale to 30% of the calc.

the point is that the 849 petatons statement applies to base Kaioh while Ken tanked (badly, but still tanked) a blast from a Kaioh so rage amped out of his mind that his aura was passively destroying the armour designed to limit it, even average humans in the verse can double their power by getting mad, the amp Kaioh got should be way higher. I admit it's weird, I'm whatever on Ken scaling to that statement or not in that key

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back