• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fist Of The North Star Revision Part 1 (P&A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So have the calculations that you need to be evaluated been evaluated now, and if so, what can be applied here?

Also, thank you to Bambu and Jason for helping out. 🙏🙂

They have and they were adjusted accordingly. Pretty much everything should be applied, Twellas and I agree on the dispersion yield being applied here for Jagi and those around his level.

If anyone has anything against it being applied or has any contradicting info/ opinion, please share with us as we should move on to other things if there's anything else to be addressed.

Many thanks to the Moderators Bambu, Jason, and Antvasima for their work and interest on this thread.

Okay. That seems fine to apply then. Are any of our members here willing and able to apply the accepted changes here in a properly structured manner please?

They have and they were adjusted accordingly. Pretty much everything should be applied, Twellas and I agree on the dispersion yield being applied here for Jagi and those around his level.

If anyone has anything against it being applied or has any contradicting info/ opinion, please share with us as we should move on to other things if there's anything else to be addressed.

Many thanks to the Moderators Bambu, Jason, and Antvasima for their work and interest on this thread.
So would Jagi scale to just the dispersion yield or the nuke + the dispersion yield?

Also, assuming it's just the dispersion yield that Jagi scales to, Kenshiro's scaling scaling would look something like this:

Beginning of Series 30% Ken: 957.313 petatons of TNT (Multi-Continent level) (Scales above Jagi)
Beginning of Series 100% Ken: 3.19104 exatons of TNT (Multi-Continent level).
Post-Toki’s Bind 30% Ken: 3.19104 exatons of TNT (Multi-Continent level) (Became much stronger than before)
Post-Toki’s Bind 100% Ken: 10.63681 exatons of TNT (Multi-Continent level)
Post-Shu's Call 30% Ken: 10.63681 exatons of TNT (Multi-Continent level)
Post-Shu's Call 100% Ken: 35.456 exatons (Moon level)
Post-Timeskip 30% Ken: 35.456 exatons (Moon level)
Post-Timeskip 100% Ken: 118.18679 exatons (Moon level)
Post-Awakening 30% Ken: 393.955967 exatons (Moon level+)
Post-Awakening 100% Ken: 1.3131865569 zettatons (Small Planet Level)
Seals Lifted 30% Ken: at least 1.3131865569 zettatons (Small Planet Level) (Became stronger than his previous self)
Seals Lifted 100% Ken: 4.377288523 zettatons (Small Planet Level)

So would Jagi scale to just the dispersion yield or the nuke + the dispersion yield?

Also, assuming it's just the dispersion yield that Jagi scales to, Kenshiro's scaling scaling would look something like this:

Beginning of Series 30% Ken: 957.313 petatons of TNT (Multi-Continent level) (Scales above Jagi)
Post-Toki’s Bind 30% Ken: 3.19104 exatons of TNT (Multi-Continent level) (Became much stronger than before)
Seals Lifted 30% Ken: at least 1.3131865569 zettatons (Small Planet Level) (Became stronger than his previous self)
Looks nice but do the scaling with the blast of the nuke iself as well

Looks nice but do the scaling with the blast of the nuke iself as well
Just the 6-B nuke? Sure!

Beginning of Series 30% Ken: 53.5 teratons of TNT (Country level+) (Upscales from Jagi due to being so much stronger than him)
Beginning of Series 100% Ken: 178.333 teratons of TNT (Large Country level).
Post-Toki’s Bind 30% Ken: 178.333 teratons of TNT (Large Country level) (Became much stronger than before)
Post-Toki’s Bind 100% Ken: 594.444 teratons of TNT (Large Country level+)
Post-Shu's Call 30% Ken: 254.9 petatons (Multi-Continent level), as he is still 30% of the ocean vaporization calc
Post-Shu's Call 100% Ken: 849.677 petatons (Multi-Continent level)
Post-Timeskip 30% Ken: 849.677 petatons (Multi-Continent level)
Post-Timeskip 100% Ken: 2.832 exatons (Multi-Continent level)
Post-Awakening 30% Ken: 9.44 exatons (Multi-Continent level)
Post-Awakening 100% Ken: 31.4695 exatons (Moon Level)
Seals Lifted 30% Ken: at least 31.4695 exatons likely higher (Moon Level) (Became stronger than his previous self)
Seals Lifted 100% Ken: 104.898395 exatons (Moon Level)

No, I was actually referring to just the blast and not even the ocean evaporation calc
I just wanna see what itd be like with JUST the nuke based multipliers

Oh ok, my bad for misunderstanding, lemme just see what it would look like:

Beginning of Series 30% Ken: 53.5 teratons of TNT (Country level+) (Upscales from Jagi due to being so much stronger than him)
Post-Toki’s Bind 30% Ken: 178.333 teratons of TNT (Large Country level) (Became much stronger than before)
Post-Shu's Call 30% Ken: 594.444 teratons of TNT (Large Country level+)
Post-Shu's Call 100% Ken: 1.981481 petatons (Continent level)
Post-Timeskip 30% Ken: 1.981481 petatons (Continent level)
Post-Timeskip 100% Ken: 6.604938 petatons (Multi-Continent level)
Post-Awakening 30% Ken: 22.016460905 petatons (Multi-Continent level)
Post-Awakening 100% Ken: 73.3882 petatons (Multi-Continent level)
Seals Lifted 30% Ken: at least 73.3882 petatons (Multi-Continent level)
Seals Lifted 100% Ken: 244.62734 petatons (Multi-Continent level)

Beginning of Series is much stronger than when he was Pre Series (there's a whole year gap), Shin destroyed Pre Series Ken, Ken low diffed him when they met again later.

Beginning of Series is much stronger than when he was Pre Series (there's a whole year gap), Shin destroyed Pre Series Ken, Ken low diffed him when they met again later.
Ok?

Either way, BoS Ken definitely upscales from Jagi's 40.554 teratons to Baseline 6-B+.

Ok?

Either way, BoS Ken definitely upscales from Jagi's 40.554 teratons to Baseline 6-B+.
The feat done by Jagi is pre series, pre series Ken negged him at 30%, Shin later low diffed Ken, same Shin gets low diffed by 30% BoS Ken.

Basically:
30% BoS Ken>>Shin>>100% PS Ken>>30% PS Ken>>Jagi

The feat done by Jagi is pre series, pre series Ken negged him at 30%, Shin later low diffed Ken, same Shin gets low diffed by 30% BoS Ken.

Basically:
30% BoS Ken>>Shin>>100% PS Ken>>30% PS Ken>>Jagi
Are you sure that it was 100% PS Ken who Shin stomped?

Are you sure that it was 100% PS Ken who Shin stomped?
Well, he no diffed 30% PS Ken so he is relative to his 100%, I exaggerated with him being so much above his 100% but he's comparable nonetheless since he no diffed him.
30% BoS Ken>>Shin==100% PS Ken>>30% PS Ken>>Jagi.

Well, he no diffed 30% PS Ken so he is relative to his 100%, I exaggerated with him being so much above his 100% but he's comparable nonetheless since he no diffed him.
30% BoS Ken>>Shin==100% PS Ken>>30% PS Ken>>Jagi.
I'll wait to see what Twellas thinks, but if you're right then everyone gets a 3.33x multiplier, so EoS 100% Kenshiro would be 815.424448 petatons.

Yeah this was what I was asking about

Nice to see it still gets high 6-A

That multiplier is approved by which mod again?

Antvasima
He approves this multiplier? Which reply? I know quite some FOTNS normal members want this multiplier but I do not quite read an approval from a staff member.

Who else among the staffs?

The powers and abilities editing are fine.

He approves this multiplier? Which reply? I know quite some FOTNS normal members want this multiplier but I do not quite read an approval from a staff member.
I'm pretty sure he did, but I forget which posts so I'll have to see.

You can tag him yourself if you want.

I'm pretty sure he did, but I forget which posts so I'll have to see.

You can tag him yourself if you want.
I am sure he approves the qualitative power and ability additions which I myself approve also. Maybe a blog or two.
Not the multiplier.

The dispersion yield formula which takes air dispersion speed into consideration being used instead of the standard nuke formula?

Maybe that formula introduction needs to be discussed as a separate topic because some verse supporters and wankers now want to use such method to upgrade their current verses.

This may end up in a lot of anime/cartoon/movie/TV show explosion calcs being revamped.

I am sure he approves the qualitative power and ability additions which I myself approve also. Maybe a blog or two.
Not the multiplier.

The dispersion yield formula which takes air dispersion speed into consideration being used instead of the standard nuke formula?

Maybe that formula introduction needs to be discussed as a separate topic because some verse supporters and wankers now want to use such method to upgrade their current verses.

This may end up in a lot of anime/cartoon/movie/TV show explosion calcs being revamped.
I'm not sure exactly but I think @Shmeatywerbenmanjenson mentioned that it does take air dispersion speed into consideration.

I'm all for it tbh

KE of anything has always been a way to wank your verse with it technically still being correct

I know of at least 2 verses that do this (Hint hint, Mid-Piece)

Yeah I'm against the method myself. I dunno if it is even "technically correct", since it requires an assumption that all air moves uniform distances, which is probably not true. Shit's bound to be a fairly complex distribution with math well beyond what we currently give it depending on context.

Yeah I'm against the method myself. I dunno if it is even "technically correct", since it requires an assumption that all air moves uniform distances, which is probably not true. Shit's bound to be a fairly complex distribution with math well beyond what we currently give it depending on context.
I think there should be Max/Min values as well as an average value for such things.

I mean, it's not rocket science, nobody's gonna die if a calc not taking EVERY SINGLE mathematical nuance into consideration ends up making a verse a tier higher. It'd be nice to have 100% scientifically and mathematically accurate calcs, but it's just not possible, if we were to be that strict for the entire wiki we'd have little to no feats.

Listen, I don't know what to tell you, there's literally no other interpretation for the cloud portion of this calc outside of KE, shockwaves don't have heat, so the cloud couldn't possibly have been vaporised, the dispersion happens way before the fireball so you can't even say that it was the heat from the fireball that did it.
Is it stupid that a nuke's shockwave is orders of magnitude more destructive than its actual explosion? Yes, but it's also a verse where there are 30ft tall men walking around and people can explode if you touch them on the forehead, that's fiction for you.

I mean, it's not rocket science, nobody's gonna die if a calc not taking EVERY SINGLE mathematical nuance into consideration ends up making a verse a tier higher. It'd be nice to have 100% scientifically and mathematically accurate calcs, but it's just not possible, if we were to be that strict for the entire wiki we'd have little to no feats.

Listen, I don't know what to tell you, there's literally no other interpretation for the cloud portion of this calc outside of KE, shockwaves don't have heat, so the cloud couldn't possibly have been vaporised, the dispersion happens way before the fireball so you can't even say that it was the heat from the fireball that did it.
Is it stupid that a nuke's shockwave is orders of magnitude more destructive than its actual explosion? Yes, but it's also a verse where there are 30ft tall men walking around and people can explode if you touch them on the forehead, that's fiction for you.
I agree with you on this, I mean it's like when Vegeta sacrificed himself, the Fireball must easily be above solar system level yet it only made a crater. Simply put the nuke is the source of the energy so we can't just say the Nuke is only the blast yield and dispersion yield just came out of nowhere.

Hokuto Shinken users are said to be threats to the entire world, so the high 6-A KE calc wouldn't break the rule of "KE calc being not consistent with the setting" that the OP meteor feat had.

I mean, we also have Kaioh's High 6-A statement, so the High 6-A nukes aren't really an outlier.

I gave my opinion, I agree with Jasonsith's stance.

Just a note that it is not my place to evaluate calculation methods, so I trust Jason's and Bambu's conclusions here.

Not related to HNK but @Antvasima have you seen the great downgrade to DC comics? is this a troll or a late April's fools joke cause all the high tiers got downgraded to low 1-C lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back