• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fist Of The North Star Revision Part 1 (P&A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K first thing first

We have a new cloud formula using a calculator of the calculations page

Use that first

Second

The second angle is WAYYYY to steep in order to get accurate pixelscaling the way he did it

It's not getting bigger as it gets closer to the screen it's getting closer which make it APPEAR bigger

I see you didn't wait for me

I finished my calc and got some crazy results

TLDR: 82.462 Zettatons of tnt (5-B)
To make this actually usable you could use the safer timeframe I used, which was 10.14 seconds, which I explained in the calc: “it looks like the dispersion takes only 1.12 seconds, but given how the fireball starts small and only gets to its final size by around the end of the scene, so should the cloud circle”

Last edited:
K first thing first

We have a new cloud formula using a calculator of the calculations page

Use that first

Second

The second angle is WAYYYY to steep in order to get accurate pixelscaling the way he did it

It's not getting bigger as it gets closer to the screen it's getting closer which make it APPEAR bigger
Ok, in my defence, that formula wasn’t a thing back when I made the calc

i’ve already been told about the angle, but nobody can tell me anything about how to actually fix it

Ok, in my defence, that formula wasn’t a thing back when I made the calc

i’ve already been told about the angle, but nobody can tell me anything about how to actually fix it
There is a way to "Fix" it

And there's an easy way and a hard annoying way

The easy way is you find the distance from the hole to your point of view

It seems you already done that so what you do is measure the size of the split right next to the hole and use that as your split diameter the entire way through

Find the height of the cloud in pixels where the spit diverges into two splits and ang-size again to get the distance

Multiple the split volume by two for the remaining distance you find

That will be your maximum lowball

Do note that it does not take into account the zig-zag of the splits which is why it's a maximum lowball

Now for the hard way

Every point where the split diverges you have to ang-size to find the distance using the clouds height

And for the zig-zag parts you will have to assume an angle for it (Since there no way that I know of to find an angle from nothing but length and viewing angle) and use Pythagorean theorem to find the length using the Ang-sized distance from two points

Similar to this calc - https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Second22/Genshin_Impact:_Albedo_creating_ice

One's way easier and will give use an idea of what level of AP we would get out of the calc if it was done the hard way

Do it the first way, see what you get and if it's still worth it do the calc

OK guys, since the fire ball itself is 63.977 Teratons (6-B+) which is Large country to continent level, I think we should change Jagi's tiering as well as those who scale to or above him, from small country to Large country level.

Last edited:
OK guys, since the fire ball itself is 63.977 Teratons (6-B+) which is Large country to continent level, I think we should change Jagi's tiering as well as those who scale to or above him, from small country to Large country level.
That's only Country level+.

Also, why is there no 100% mode for Jagi? He's still a master of Hokuto Shinken. We have Kaioh with 100% mode even though we no evidence that Hokuto Ryuken even has a 100% mode.

Sure, but power up doesn't equal 100% mode, otherwise most fighters would have 100% mode.
IIRC it's since he somewhat kept up with Ken's own 100% with his final power-up, plus he surpassed Kaioh and whatnot.

I forget the entire Kaioh scaling conundrum.

What has currently been accepted to be applied here?

What has currently been accepted to be applied here?
We're more or less waiting to see if Twellas can alter his Goten Sho calc successfully based on Shmeaty's advice.

If that's a bust or doesn't provide a high enough value, BoS Ken scales to the 62 teraton nukes in Shmeaty's calc since apparently Twellas's nuke calc is not correct.

Guys, I have to study for my exams, so I won't be around all that much anymore, I won't have time to do calcs or even be as active as I was on the thread. I'm gonna pop in every once in a while and give my two cents on whatever you guys are talking about. In case y'all have some pressing questions to ask just send me a pm on discord at Twellas#6925, so I can see it and join in.
Maybe @Shmeatywerbenmanjenson can fix my Raoh calc? In case nobody can, I guess all you can do is talk about the scaling back and forth until I'm back, which I don't think is optimal.

Guys, I have to study for my exams, so I won't be around all that much anymore, I won't have time to do calcs or even be as active as I was on the thread. I'm gonna pop in every once in a while and give my two cents on whatever you guys are talking about. In case y'all have some pressing questions to ask just send me a pm on discord at Twellas#6925, so I can see it and join in.
Maybe @Shmeatywerbenmanjenson can fix my Raoh calc? In case nobody can, I guess all you can do is talk about the scaling back and forth until I'm back, which I don't think is optimal.
I gave you a way to fix it

Just do it the easy way like I said before

Ok guys, in the meantime, can we decide on creating the new profiles?

We don't have a Profile for Jukei, Koruyasha, Kaiser, Alf and Nameless. These are important characters. If Ein has one why shouldn't they have ones since they were way more important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back