• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fist Of The North Star Revision Part 1 (P&A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respectfully disagree with Souther's placing. He's not equal or that comparable to 100 Ken, if you go by Viz translation he says "I was no match for the Successor of Hokuto Shinken" not to mention base Ken adapted to him and was Blitzing him. I also don't understand how Souther is equal to Falco who's somehow just Souther Arc Ken?
Souther even before Ken discovered his secret concedes that Ken is superior to him. During Raoh gaiden, which is set even before Ken fought Raoh the first time, 30% Raoh is so much stronger than Souther that even a blocked punch is powerful enough to give Souther internal bleeding, same Raoh Ken would go on to pretty much match 1:1; it's true that Souther would have gotten stronger in the meantime, but it's consistently shown that Hokuto users outpace everyone else in terms of development, so it shouldn't matter. The reason why souther seems unphased by ken's blows is that ken doesn't put power in his pressure point strikes since he doesn't need to, we see that he's easily capable of showing his full hand inside Souther's chest if he wants to

Falco is just much stronger than Raoh, straight up, he was equal to Raoh during HNK1 and then he had 10 years of development on top of that.
This is why I say HNK2 should just be segregated from HNK1 in terms of scaling, even Solia should be eons stronger than Raoh realistically speaking

Last edited:
Did someone say they needed something calced?
basically a huge nuke goes off, not only does it have a huge fireball, but its shockwave also seemingly displaces an even larger amount of clouds all around it (I'm like 99% sure that the area of cloud dispersed is the circumference of the fireball plus this black ring all around it). You can probably get the size for both these things by pixel scaling to the size of the planet, since the view pans back to show the whole thing.
According to Watchframebyframe the whole dispersion takes 1.12 seconds to occur, but given that it's technically a shockwave that's doing it, I guess we could just use the speed of the typical nuke shockwave for the dispersion (which I don't know, but I'd guess it'd be around the speed of sound), I guess they could be 2 ends for the calc

Last edited:
basically a huge nuke goes off, not only does it have a huge fireball, but its shockwave also seemingly displaces an even larger amount of clouds all around it (I'm like 99% sure that the area of cloud dispersed is the circumference of the fireball plus this black ring all around it). You can probably get the size for both these things by pixel scaling to the size of the planet, since the view pans back to show the whole thing.
According to Watchframebyframe the whole dispersion takes 1.12 seconds to occur, but given that it's technically a shockwave that's doing it, I guess we could just use the speed of the typical nuke shockwave for the dispersion (which I don't know, but I'd guess it'd be around the speed of sound), I guess they could be 2 ends for the calc
The nuke itself doesn't look to impressive

However the shockwave looks like it'll yield something crazy

I should have it done by tomorrow evening or maybe tonight if I feel like it

Have you reached any new conclusions that need a stamp of approval here?

The nuke itself doesn't look to impressive

However the shockwave looks like it'll yield something crazy

I should have it done by tomorrow evening or maybe tonight if I feel like it
I mean, this feat has been calculated tons of times with a far smaller fireball and it was around Country level, that's the currently accepted calc off of which most of the verse scales

I tried calculating the nukes from this scene a while ago (terrible calc really, but I think the pixel scaling is, while not perfect, indicative) and the fireball's radius came out as 965.3 kilometers

if anyone can tell me how to calc the yield of the nuke off of the fireball size I can try and make the calc myself

ok, using those assumptions the volume of clouds moved is 1,73x10^17 m^3, which is 5 orders of magnitude bigger than the mass moved in my goten sho calc lmao, this seems like some serious wack or maybe I'm just making a mistake

ok, I ran the numbers on just the shockwave: going with the aforementioned mass and the 1.12s timeframe you get... Moon Level. So i went and decided to use basically the length of the entire clip as a timeframe, since we see that the fireball expands slowly it's reasonable to assume that so would the shockwave's effect; using 10.14s as a timeframe the shockwave would still be Multi-Continental.
As I said, I could be making a mistake, so even tho I still don't know how to go about the nuke itself, I'll make a blog so that people can correct me

I seriously question the size of the explosion, but if it's approved then Kenshiro's EoS 100% would be 2.535 ZETTATONS.

They weren't kidding when they said the strongest HNK users could destroy the world.

Edit: I was mistaken, I only looked at the explosion but not the shockwave.

Using a rule, it turns out that the shockwave itself is indeed about 1/4 of the Earth's diameter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back