• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fist Of The North Star Revision Part 1 (P&A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think Muso Tensei falls into the other Aspect categories aside from MAYBE Aspect 1.
Well you're technically correct. As we know Hokuto practitioners can attack souls, as we've seen in Souten no Ken. So if Kenshiro's soul could be attacked while in Musou Tensei, why Kaioh (a Hokuto practitioner) instead of using The most-powerful Hokuto Ryū Ken technique Anryu Tenha, not just punch his soul?. Why Raoh didn't just simply attacked his soul?. Because while in MT the user soul must be erased as well. So Aspect 1 should be valid as well as 5

Now that I think, wouldn't they have Type 5 Immortality when in Muso Tensei? Given that they're in a state which is neither alive nor dead.
Maybe yes, Ken (And mostly likely other Hokuto fighters) should also have Weapon Mastery (Is a master with Nunchucks, and knows how to use other weapons such as a sword, a staff and sticks. He's so good using Nunchucks that he can deflect knives with it .He's also excellent at throwing spears. Other Hokuto fighters such as Charles De Guise have show incredible use of firearms, Hokuto fighters can turn almost anything into a deadly weapon, even cutlery.

Well you're technically correct. As we know Hokuto practitioners can attack souls, as we've seen in Souten no Ken. So if Kenshiro's soul could be attacked while in Musou Tensei, why Kaioh (a Hokuto practitioner) instead of using The most-powerful Hokuto Ryū Ken technique Anryu Tenha, not just punch his soul?. Why Raoh didn't just simply attacked his soul?. Because while in MT the user soul must be erased as well. So Aspect 1 should be valid as well as 5
Well, that makes it better I suppose.

When it comes to Musou Tensei, Raoh states that it renders every hokuto Shinken ability completely useless, to the point where him and Ken are forced to just have a slugfest with 0 techniques, we see in Regenesis that Hokuto has a technique that BFRs the opponent's soul (it's not a pressure point, so you can't say that MT's intangibility negates the technique by making contact impossible). Furthermore, it makes the user "impossible to locate", even average characters in terms of skill can locate the opponent via sensing his murderous intent, his bloodlust and fear, suggesting that MT removes even these abstract concepts.
Furthermore, an attack thrown while in MT is considered to be "impossible to predict" since it comes from a "blank mind", despite the fact that in HNK things like subconscious reflex is considered to be a fodder technique that's easily predicted and that the very person who considers MT to be impossible to see coming is stated to possess an "unconscious fist" suggesting that MT allows the user to use even less conscious thought than something that literally uses 0 conscious throught.

One of the guidebook describes MT as "愛を知り哀しみを知っ た者にしか到達しえな い無想の領域", "The realm of no-mind, which can only be attained by those who have known love and sorrow", this along with the Legends Revive statement about MT allowing the user to "enter the void between life and death" leads me to say that MT basically works like a jacked up Kamui from Naruto: the user's actual body goes to this "void/realm" (kinda like a poket dimension) and is erased on every possible level, down to the soul, conscious and unconscious mind, in the "original" universe/realm, leaving only an afterimage; the difference with Kamui is that the user can easily affect the "original" universe while in the "void" and also that there's no teleportation and the other stuff yadda yadda.
This idea is also supported by the movie, where whenever Raoh and Ken enter MT they are shown to disappear to Rin and Bat's eyes and enter this sort of... yellow? dimension

Last edited:
⁷When it comes to Musou Tensei, Raoh states that it renders every hokuto Shinken ability completely useless, to the point where him and Ken are forced to just have a slugfest with 0 techniques, we see in Regenesis that Hokuto has a technique that BFRs the opponent's soul (it's not a pressure point, so you can't say that MT's intangibility negates the technique by making contact impossible). Furthermore, it makes the user "impossible to locate", even average characters in terms of skill can locate the opponent via sensing his murderous intent, his bloodlust and fear, suggesting that MT removes even these abstract concepts.
Furthermore, an attack thrown while in MT is considered to be "impossible to predict" since it comes from a "blank mind", despite the fact that in HNK things like subconscious reflex is considered to be a fodder technique that's easily predicted and that the very person who considers MT to be impossible to see coming is stated to possess an "unconscious fist" suggesting that MT allows the user to use even less conscious thought than something that literally uses 0 conscious throught.

One of the guidebook describes MT as "愛を知り哀しみを知っ た者にしか到達しえな い無想の領域", "The realm of no-mind, which can only be attained by those who have known love and sorrow", this along with the Legends Revive statement about MT allowing the user to "enter the void between life and death" leads me to say that MT basically works like a jacked up Kamui from Naruto: the user's actual body goes to this "void/realm" (kinda like a poket dimension) and is erased on every possible level, down to the soul, conscious and unconscious mind, in the "original" universe/realm, leaving only an afterimage; the difference with Kamui is that the user can easily affect the "original" universe while in the "void" and also that there's no teleportation and the other stuff yadda yadda.
This idea is also supported by the movie, where whenever Raoh and Ken enter MT they are shown to disappear to Rin and Bat's eyes and enter this sort of... yellow? dimension
So this means that MT users should Have: Dimensional Travel, Nonexistent Physiology (Type 1, Aspect 1,3, and 5), Instictive Action, Duplication, Teleportation, and Immortality (Type 5).

Along with having Resistance to: Extrasensory Perception, Precognition and Existence Erasure. Damn what a broken technique.

@Twellas Nice i add the new info about MT in the blog, i'm not that good when it come to wording so you're all welcome to improve my descriptions.

Anyway, i also think that at this point we can update Kenshiro's P&A, its not locked but i would rather wait to get the greenlight first.

@Twellas Nice i add the new info about MT in the blog, i'm not that good when it come to wording so you're all welcome to improve my descriptions.

Anyway, i also think that at this point we can update Kenshiro's P&A, its not locked but i would rather wait to get the greenlight first.
I tried to edit the blog to addo some stuff/change the wording but I can't

I tried to edit the blog to addo some stuff/change the wording but I can't
Only the creator of the blogs can change the words, just write what i have to change and i will copy and paste later.

Or if you don't want to be depend of me then just make a copy of my blog where you can improve it directly, then we can go and use your if its aesthetically and grammatically better than my version.

Last edited:
BTW @Twellas did you have the scans for:

Hokuto Sonkaken:
-Empowerment/Statistics Amplification:
-Vibration Manipulation:

Hokuto Sokaken:
-Selective Intangibility:

Kyokujuji Seiken:
-Likely Pressure Points:

Tento Seiken:
-Transmutation:
-Petrification:
-Immortality Type 2, 8:
-Forcefield Creation:
?

Hokuto Sonkaken:
Here
-Vibration Manipulation:
Here
Hokuto Sokaken:
I think this, but it's weird ngl
Kyokujuji Seiken:
-Likely Pressure Points:
Kyokujuji Seiken is a branch of Hokuto Ryuken, which has pressure points
Tento Seiken:
-Transmutation:
I guessed that transforming people into monsters would classify as transmutation
-Petrification:
here and here
-Immortality Type 2, 8:
This is for type 8 (and 2, kinda), when they use Tento Haku Shinko their body will stay alive as long as their soul resides in it; even in base members of the Horeb clan can survive and regenerate from being shot in the head (so I guess it'd also be Type 3).
-Forcefield Creation:
Here and Here

Tento should also have genetic manipulation added to their biological manip, since Tento users can completely change a person's DNA strand in seconds

BTW @Twellas did you have the scans for:

Hokuto Sonkaken:
-Vibration Manipulation:

Hokuto Sokaken:

Kyokujuji Seiken:
-Likely Pressure Points:

Tento Seiken:
-Transmutation:
-Petrification:
-Immortality Type 2, 8:
-Forcefield Creation:
?
Y'all forgot Phasing/ Intangibility for Tento:

Van was able to phase through the glass incubator without breaking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back