• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fist Of The North Star Revision Part 1 (P&A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically I have dealt with such feat with the most reasonable assumptions at my blogs.

With the inappropriate assumptions crossed out literally, what remaining accepted at my blog has been accepted.

Of course, the powers and abilities suggested by all members here are safe to be applied.

Also, if the time gap between HNK 1 and HNK 2 is big enough, we can just have two scaling levels (every high tier scale above Jagi at HNK1 and every high tier scale around Kaioh at HNK2).

Also, if the time gap between HNK 1 and HNK 2 is big enough, we can just have two scaling levels (every high tier scale above Jagi at HNK1 and every high tier scale around Kaioh at HNK2).
The issue is that Kenshiro spent all his time between HNK1 and 2 with Yuria and lived his life with her, so it's unknown if he actually got stronger during that period, especially since IIRC Raoh himself once fought Kaioh.

The issue is that Kenshiro spent all his time between HNK1 and 2 with Yuria and lived his life with her, so it's unknown if he actually got stronger during that period, especially since IIRC Raoh himself once fought Kaioh.
I don't think Raoh and Kaioh ever fought but everyone already agreed with the scaling that i did so should use that.
Also since everyone agreed with the new abilities we should make a blog.

If there is something that needs to be calculated, maybe @Jasonsith is willing to help you out?

The oceans were vaporized, but I don't know if there's any actual images of the entire planet.
Then personally i'm not sure if we can just assume that the planet was tear in half without further proof or actually see it.

Better if we stick with the seas be dry up since we see that Earth was turned into a desert for the most part without much water.

Then personally i'm not sure if we can just assume that the planet was tear in half without further proof or actually see it.

Better if we stick with the seas be dry up since we see that Earth was turned into a desert for the most part without much water.
Hence why I was asking if anyone knew a way to calc the crack.

Actually, I found this pic of the post-war planet.

Actually, I found this pic of the post-war planet.
Interesting, i'm not sure if the clouds created by the nuclear winter simply shape into a giant skull or if the explosions shape the earth to be point to make a continent size image of a skull.

Still, that isn't near close as having the planet trully crack in half.

I would still very much appreciate help with concluding this thread.

If you tell me what kind of help that you need to do so, I can try to call for other members if necessary.

Jasonsith seems to have rejected it previously.

What are the current conclusions here regarding what should be applied?

What are the current conclusions here regarding what should be applied?
Everyone seen to agree to all the powers/abilities listed here, we only need create a blog where to put all of this and apply the change to the FOTNS's profiles (although we may need to delete the few abilities who don't have scans, at most they can be put back later), after this we can hopefully continue and conclude with the AP/Speed Scaling (which was mostly concorded for the most part if i'm not wrong).

Okay. That seems good to me. Are any of you willing to help out with that please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back