• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fist Of The North Star Revision Part 1 (P&A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since nobody done it yet, i made the blog about FOTNS's Martial Arts.

For the scans, i only put the ones for Tōki and the vary types of Aura, it will take a while for me to add all the remaning scans.

Other that in this days i'm busy i will probably finish a portion each day, hopefully it will not take too long.
Thanks a lot.

I'm just really looking forward to having all these P&A on Kenshiro's page.

I finally finish to add the scans of Hokuto Shinken's abilities.

And Jesus i know that FOTNS was OP, but i never realize how ridiculous those martial arts could get to the point of parody.

Hokuto Shinken its literally the Speed Force of Shonen Manga when it come to pulling inexplicable bullshits and deus ex.

Kenshiro need to heal someone's blindness? There is a pressure point to that.

Kenshiro need to force someone to talk? There is a pressure point for that.

Kenshiro need to solve the rubik's cube? There is probably a pressure point for that.

And Jesus i know that FOTNS was OP, but i never realize how ridiculous those martial arts could get to the point of parody.

Hokuto Shinken its literally the Speed Force of Shonen Manga when it come to pulling inexplicable bullshits and deus ex.

Kenshiro need to solve the rubik's cube? There is probably a pressure point for that.
In this one game, a girl asks if Kenshiro knows a pressure point so that her "friend" can increase her bust size, but Kenshiro says no.

LOL I felt the same way when i was listing them on the doc.

I have had to make preparations for my trip abroad. Can somebody explain what currently needs to be done here please?

Also, thank you to everybody who are helping out here. 🙏

I will unlock Kenshiro's page for you. Tell us here when you are done editing.

It was already unlocked:

I finally finish to add the last scans, now the blog its complete.

You are all free to take a looks and see if i miss anything, or if you are perplexed of what i change compare to the original.
Thanks for doing this, just minor things

Missing P&A:

In the Keiraku Hiko section:

In the Matōki no Aura section:

In the Non-Specific Abilities:
Missing links:

In the Hokuto Shinken section
Enhanced Non-Physical Interaction, Energy Projection, Information Analysis, and Paralysis Inducement: (With the Tenha Kassatsu, Kenshiro was able to hit Souther, despite being unable to touch Souther’s intangible body with his bare hands. The Tenha Kassatsu technique also allows its user to hit an opponent's pressure points without even making physical contact with them, and [this link is missing>] it’s able to reveal the locations of one's vital points [<this link is missing]. After being hit by the Tenha Kassatsu the victim becomes paralyzed)

In the Non-Specific Abilities section
Resistance to Electricity Manipulation ([this link is missing>] Kenshiro shrugged off an electricity gate [<this link is missing] that would have burned a human to a crisp. Liu Zongwu was fine after taking 1000 volts)

Rephrasing:

In the Tōki no Aura section
Telekinesis (Both Ken and Han demonstrated this during their fight. Kenshiro was able to reverse the flow of a waterfall using his aura. Fei Yan was also able to do this)

In the Tōshin no Aura section
Enhanced Fear Inducement, Ki Nullification and Statistics Reduction (fright Kaioh's ki back into his body, and left him completely incapable of moving and so weak that even a single pebble knocked him down)

Other than that, execellent job!

Those i didn't add because i don't think those Abilities can be scale or that they can be apply everyone in the verse.

Like do you think someone like Jagi should get Social Influencing just because he scale to Kenshiro?

Last edited:
Are you sure? because characters such as Miller have Large Size (Type 1) solely due to her Stand.
Is not sure if the comparation make sense, like Stands are more than just mass of spiritual energy, and usually characters aren't grant Large Size because their energy beams can be as big as mountains, that count as Range.

So have you reached any agreements regarding what should be done here?

The section of abilities/powers its done and its seen most agree with what was given.

Now hopefully we can return back to the AP/Lifting Strength/Speed and verify if the new proposed scaling its correct.

I also update my Kenshiro's profile.
Okay. What you have reached a consensus about can probably be applied now then.

No idea lol, you should check the page yourself and see what Nature and Aspects would Muso Tensei fall into.
I mean Nature seen Type 1, but i have no idea for its Aspect.

Like it pretty vague it doesn't mention how much someone fall to non-existence when using Musa Tensei.

I can see an Aspect Types 1 (and maybe 3) given that Life comes from Nothingness, implying that it lacks a soul/mind, but I am unsure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back