• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

First Low 1-A battle! Azrael (Discworld) vs a Goddess (Manifold)

Inconclusive, they're both equally powerful, being Low 1-A based on a Type 4 Multiverse.

They share basically all the same Hax, any Hax Downstreamers has based on the logic and such based on the Multiverse having all types of mathematics is what Azrael has.

So, I have no idea.

To be honest, I wouldn't really call this an inconclusive match.

Id call it the first literal Draw I've seen of a Vs match.

Both characters are the same I every category.

Oh actually.

There is one thing that might tip the scales.

Azrael's Plot manipulation, which is greater than Witches' Plot manip which allows them to enforce stories on things and force those things to play out regardless of possibility or chance.

The Wizards described it as the narrativium as the fundamental idea of what a thing is, a fish is a fish and will always be a fish because of that.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Type 5 Acausality negates that...
Type 5 doesn't work on Meta abilities like Plot Manipulation Which have no cause effect basis.

Also, Azrael controls the narrative of the entire Multiverse, which would include Universes with Type 5 acausality.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Not necessarily? We don't assume universes with type 5 Acausality exist without proof
It's a truism. Since the Type 4 Multiverse contains every mathematical theory and logical theory it would contain theories which do not abide by cause and effect.

Also, the Goddess doesn't have Type 5 Acausality anyway, the Downstreamer's profile does, but not the Goddess profile.

So this is why Udl talked to me about Plot Manip for the Witches, eh

IIRC

Goddess' Low 1-A refers to 'Infinite Manifold of Manifolds'

Only in Goddess' Likely 1-A Key does she get Type 4 Multiverse associated feats and beyond structure of spacetime and mathematical operations.

So I think Goddess wouldn't have access to anything involving 'encompassing all forms of math logic'?

Back