• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
Post-Multiple Collider Energy Absorption Spot is used
Speed equalized
Battle takes place in new york
SBA for everything else

The Spot - Spider-Man Across the Spider-Verse by ReadSapphirine on  DeviantArt
No photo description available.

Villain of the week: (King_Dom470, Oiguana2701, FireSwordHero, AThe1412, Arkenis, Razor, XSOULOFCINDERX, Kisaragi_Megumi, EnderLord8)

"You guys are the real heros": (CBslayeR)

Incon:

Last edited:
Anyways, correct me if I'm wrong, but couldn't spot make Homelander's lasers go back to him? Could it save Spot from the 15.1556654181 times AP advantage for Homelander, or would it be a stomp?
See i was thinking that since homelander is overconfident and not anywhere near as skilled or smart as the spot he would be able to pull a win despite the strength difference by either making homelander hit himself by redirecting his attacks via portals, Teleporting away and attacking using his portals afar or staying and fighting homelander normally and using his dura neg to crush his heart or something. (So yeah spot could 100% just redirect his lasers especially since homelander generally shoots his victims in the face and since the spot has a portal on his face its probably not gonna hit him)

What's stopping Spot from just bfr'ing Homelander away or reflect his attacks back at him
Well Spot doesn't generally BFR in character but if he realized how strong homelander was compared to him i could see him doing that.

Also yeah homelander is kinda a moron so he'll aim for the spots face with his lasers like he does in character and it'll get reflected back at him. Then spot would probably tp away realizing how strong he was and pummel him from a distance, do quick hit and runs, just bfr him or crush his heart

Homelander legit has to move his eyes horizontally to just maim or kill Spot
Most of the Spot's body in this key are filled with dark matter portals, and iirc Homelander tends to aim for the head with his laser eyes and Spot has a big portal on his face
He's not just gonna stand there and let that happen. Spot is wicked fast and agile i mean just look what he was doing to a guy with precog:

Spiderverse Spot GIF - Spiderverse Spot Miles Morales - Discover & Share  GIFs
Spot also has a massive LS advantage here, so if he grabs Homelander he can immobilize him as well.

Spot doesn't usually BFR but it's not like that's out of character for him

That being said, what is stopping him from one-shotting Homelander with his portals? Or obliterating him with attack reflection?

Spot doesn't usually BFR but it's not like that's out of character for him

That being said what is stopping him from one-shotting Homelander with his portals? Or obliterating him with attack reflection?
Well his attack reflection wouldn't one-shot homelander

His portals on the other hand probably would given that they negate durability. Which is what i see happening more often than homelander landing a lucky shot

yeah i'm voting The Spot FRA.

He can easily outskill homelander and dura negate him up close or from a range. He could also just restrain him, Overwhelm him via hit and runs through portals or BFR which is a little ooc but he might still do it if homelander starts to become a probelm

Exactly. I mean he could also just make a bunch of portals appear around his head and just snap his neck
I don't see that you bloodlusted Spot, so basing your vote on something that's pretty OOC for him considering his fighting style consists of grabbing and some screwed up looking boxing, it's strange to think you believe he'd go for snapping someone's neck.

I don't see that you bloodlusted Spot, so basing your vote on something that's pretty OOC for him considering his fighting style consists of grabbing and some screwed up looking boxing, it's strange to think you believe he'd go for snapping someone's neck.
Thats not my main reasoning but yeah thinking about it you are right.

"He can easily outskill homelander and dura negate him up close or from a range. He could also just restrain him, Overwhelm him via hit and runs through portals or BFR which is a little ooc but he might still do it if homelander starts to become a probelm" was my argument

If Spot notices that physical attacks don't work, which he should since he's a genius, then he's definitely busting out his hax pretty quickly. The sole reason he didn't against the Spiders is because he wanted to Miles to suffer like him and didn't really care about the others at all.

If Spot notices that physical attacks don't work, which he should since he's a genius, then he's definitely busting out his hax pretty quickly. The sole reason he didn't against the Spiders is because he wanted to Miles to suffer like him and didn't really care about the others at all.
Yeah he clearly wasn’t trying to kill him. Yet he was still stomping them 💀

Yeah im voting spot. Even with speed equalized, the dude's kept up with characters not only as fast as him, but technically faster thanks to their precog. Not to mention his portal powers grant him a lot of abilities that either grant him mobility or way to end the fight, such as BFRing homelander into another dimension or into space, (possibly) cutting in him half in portals, or even reflecting his lasers back at him.

I should also point that since neither character is bloodlusted, we should consider their personalities as well, and the fact is that Homelander is so full of himself that he could not believe the spot could hurt him, much less win. Homelander would likely start the fight with his guard completely down, or just being very casual with his eye lasers, so Spot could likely get the jump on him before Homelander would take him seriously.

Also the slight matter of skill should be considered. While Homelander obviously knows how to use his abilities, he simply just sucks at actual fighting, only really getting by due to being the god tier of his verse or just straight up spamming eye beams. On the other hand, Spot improved over a course of a few days to not only controll his powers, but match the likes of other universe's spidermen/spiderwomen, who should obviously have a lot more experience than Miles does.

I don't want to say this is stomp because that would imply the match is invalid, but The Spot will not only defeat Homelander, but also HUMILIATE him. And quite frankly, that's the real victory here. My vote is for The Spot.

Yeah im voting spot. Even with speed equalized, the dude's kept up with characters not only as fast as him, but technically faster thanks to their precog. Not to mention his portal powers grant him a lot of abilities that either grant him mobility or way to end the fight, such as BFRing homelander into another dimension or into space, (possibly) cutting in him half in portals, or even reflecting his lasers back at him.

I should also point that since neither character is bloodlusted, we should consider their personalities as well, and the fact is that Homelander is so full of himself that he could not believe the spot could hurt him, much less win. Homelander would likely start the fight with his guard completely down, or just being very casual with his eye lasers, so Spot could likely get the jump on him before Homelander would take him seriously.

Also the slight matter of skill should be considered. While Homelander obviously knows how to use his abilities, he simply just sucks at actual fighting, only really getting by due to being the god tier of his verse or just straight up spamming eye beams. On the other hand, Spot improved over a course of a few days to not only controll his powers, but match the likes of other universe's spidermen/spiderwomen, who should obviously have a lot more experience than Miles does.

I don't want to say this is stomp because that would imply the match is invalid, but The Spot will not only defeat Homelander, but also HUMILIATE him. And quite frankly, that's the real victory here. My vote is for The Spot.
Agreed and Counted

The Spot FRA. from likely doing BFR to his simple dura neg I see him winning. HL senses don't seem very useful in being able to counter something like the tp or portals. His AR also is gonna be useful when HL tries lasering too.

Yah i don’t think this is a stop since homelander can still one shot and the spot’s one shots aren’t what he starts with, i’ll vote him for being more diverse and skilled, punching homelander once and then having a laser reflected to hurt him is all that needs to, and probably will happen, for him to secure the fight, doesn’t mean homelander is out of options since he can still get a lucky shot

Back