• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 inter-dimensional beings fight each other (3-2-0)

King_Dom470

He/Him
The Rules:
  • Speed equalized
  • Battle takes place in The End
  • "Pre-Multiple Collider Energy Absorption" spot is used
  • The Enderman has prior knowledge
  • SBA for everything else
Enderman: (AThe1412, XSOULOFCINDERX, Oiguana2701)
Minecraft Enderman Gifs

Bagel Man: (FireSwordHero, Sir_Marvulous)
Spiderverse Spot GIF - Spiderverse Spot Bread - Discover & Share GIFs

Last edited:
What is the AP for both of them? Spot’s main method of attacking (Throwing stuff) is useless here because Enderman is Enderman and projectiles do jack to it. So Spot’s wincon is portal cutting while Enderman’s wincon is to just overwhelm Spot in melee (Enderman can potentially teleport to The Nether and trick Spot who has no heat resistance into going after it but classic Enderman mentality may not allow it to do that)

Last edited:
What is the AP for both of them? Spot’s main method of attacking (Throwing stuff) is useless here because Enderman is Enderman and projectiles do jack to it. So Spot’s wincon is portal cutting while Enderman’s wincon is to just overwhelm Spot in melee (Enderman can potentially teleport to The Nether and trick Spot who has no heat resistance into going after it but classic Enderman mentality may not allow it to do that)
Enderman upscales from 3.533461 tons

The spot scales to 2.86556 tons

Enderman can potentially teleport to The Nether and trick Spot who has no heat resistance into going after it but classic Enderman mentality may not allow it to do that)
Also spot is smart enough to just teleport out of the nether if it ever came to this

Also spot is smart enough to just teleport out of the nether if it ever came to this
Well, the heat of The Nether is enough to instantly vaporize water so it’s better that Spot avoids going there in the first place. IIRC, Spot kinda sucks at melee right? I think Enderman might be able to overwhelm his portals redirecting by teleporting all over the place.

Well, the heat of The Nether is enough to instantly vaporize water so it’s better that Spot avoids going there in the first place. IIRC, Spot kinda sucks at melee right? I think Enderman might be able to overwhelm his portals redirecting by teleporting all over the place.
I wouldn't say he "sucks" necessarily its just that it looks that way comparatively since he was fighting spider-man. And while i agree that the Enderman can overwhelm him with teleportation if the spot grabs him once its pretty much game over (Unless he can teleport out of his grabs in which case the Enderman would probably end up winning)

I wouldn't say he "sucks" necessarily its just that it looks that way comparatively since he was fighting spider-man. And while i agree that the Enderman can overwhelm him with teleportation if the spot grabs him once its pretty much game over (Unless he can teleport out of his grabs in which case the Enderman would probably end up winning)
Yeah. With knowledge, Enderman may know to abuse its superior melee reach to not let him grab it (Keep in mind that Steve can hit it because he can touch things from further away than the actual length of his arms). Spot in his first key mostly loses because he isn't that experienced with his powers yet so he might not be able to deal with Enderman's teleportation and aggression in combat. Though if this was second or third key Spot then he would win. Count me as 1 vote for Enderman.

Last edited:
Yeah. With knowledge, Enderman may know to abuse its superior melee reach to not let him grab it (Keep in mind that Steve can hit it because he can touch things from further away than the actual length of his arms). Spot in his first key mostly loses because he isn't that experienced with his powers yet so he might not be able to deal with Enderman's teleportation and aggression in combat. Though if this was second or third key Spot then he would win. Count me as 1 vote for Enderman.
Counted

Well this is a weird fight. Also enderman having prior knowledge? I mean, ok, its allowed, but are endermen actually smart enough to understand said knowledge?

So going into the fight itself, there's a lot of factors to consider. Since pre-multiple colliders Spot is used, its likely that in this key he's not skilled in using his powers, while the enderman knows how to use their abilities, so points to Enderman there. That being said, Spot may be inexperienced, but not dumb, so I could probably see him learning how to use his powers overtime given that he was able to do so after a few days of universe hopping.

In terms of abilities and weaknesses however, Spot probably takes this more often than not. While the enderman can teleport and travel between dimensions, Spot can do this but on a much bigger scale, being able to hop between multiple universes relatively quickly while the enderman can hop between 3. Not to mention that Spots teleportation outdoes the Enderman's by being able to BFR people to different universes or areas. I mean, the Enderman can probably do it to, but even if they could its not in character for them to do so. Plus Spot can resist BFR himself cause of... well...portals.

In terms of physical capabilities, Enderman is stronger, but since Spot can keep up with Spiderman's Spider Sense, he technically takes this in terms of speed even though speed is equalized here, and the AP differences isnt all that big either.

The biggest factor though that gives Spot the win is simply the Enderman's weakness... which is water. Granted, the fight does start in the end, but given that Spot would most likely want to bring the fight to his home area (not to mention the End is scary af to a normal person), I could probably see them moving to a universe where Spot realises Enderman's weakness to water. Not to mention sunlight makes the enderman more passive, so even if they dont jump to a universe where there is water, Spot could likely get the advantage fighting in a bright area.

So yeah I think Spot wins. Ap diff isnt all that big and Spot can keep up with precog users, and Enderman has weaknesses which Spot could exploit if he uses portals, which he could since he's inexperienced, not dumb. I vote Spot.

Well this is a weird fight. Also enderman having prior knowledge? I mean, ok, its allowed, but are endermen actually smart enough to understand said knowledge?

So going into the fight itself, there's a lot of factors to consider. Since pre-multiple colliders Spot is used, its likely that in this key he's not skilled in using his powers, while the enderman knows how to use their abilities, so points to Enderman there. That being said, Spot may be inexperienced, but not dumb, so I could probably see him learning how to use his powers overtime given that he was able to do so after a few days of universe hopping.

In terms of abilities and weaknesses however, Spot probably takes this more often than not. While the enderman can teleport and travel between dimensions, Spot can do this but on a much bigger scale, being able to hop between multiple universes relatively quickly while the enderman can hop between 3. Not to mention that Spots teleportation outdoes the Enderman's by being able to BFR people to different universes or areas. I mean, the Enderman can probably do it to, but even if they could its not in character for them to do so. Plus Spot can resist BFR himself cause of... well...portals.

In terms of physical capabilities, Enderman is stronger, but since Spot can keep up with Spiderman's Spider Sense, he technically takes this in terms of speed even though speed is equalized here, and the AP differences isnt all that big either.

The biggest factor though that gives Spot the win is simply the Enderman's weakness... which is water. Granted, the fight does start in the end, but given that Spot would most likely want to bring the fight to his home area (not to mention the End is scary af to a normal person), I could probably see them moving to a universe where Spot realises Enderman's weakness to water. Not to mention sunlight makes the enderman more passive, so even if they dont jump to a universe where there is water, Spot could likely get the advantage fighting in a bright area.

So yeah I think Spot wins. Ap diff isnt all that big and Spot can keep up with precog users, and Enderman has weaknesses which Spot could exploit if he uses portals, which he could since he's inexperienced, not dumb. I vote Spot.
Spot doesn't have teleportation in this key nor does he BFR like dat

That being said, people overestimate his clumsiness. By the second half of his first encounter with Miles, he's throwing down with him and has learned how to use his powers more effectively

Should I just take away prior knowledge. Because I originally made this with the assumption that the enderman would get overwhelmed if he didn’t have prior but clearly I was wrong

Voting Spot

He has a CQC advantage considering his portals granting him extreme mobility, attack reflection, and a dura neg option, as well as his ability to throw hands with Miles, a Spider-Man who is pretty skilled in comparison to the others despite his inexperience

Voting Spot

He has a CQC advantage considering his portals granting him extreme mobility, attack reflection, and a dura neg option, as well as his ability to throw hands with Miles, a Spider-Man who is pretty skilled in comparison to the others despite his inexperience
Counted

The Enderman's weaknesses are actually not that big of a factor. Water can harm it the same way a punch from Steve can but it actively avoids water by simply teleporting somewhere else and sunlight only makes it more passive if it isn't already aggravated. Also, Spot is gonna have a hard time hitting Enderman with his attacks because it can do stuff like this (Just scroll down a bit, and yes, it is so good at dodging that the only way I can see it being able to do all of that is through Instinctive Action).

Last edited:
Also, Spot is gonna have a hard time hitting Enderman with his attacks because it can do stuff like this (Just scroll down a bit, and yes, it is so good at dodging that the only way I can see it being able to do all of that is through Instinctive Action).
That only applies to projectiles

That only applies to projectiles
Still, this shows that it is very good at avoiding attacks and things like Spot's portals shouldn't catch it off guard. Also, Spot only keeps up with Spider Man later on. This is his first key.

Last edited:
Still, this shows that it is very good at avoiding attacks and things like Spot's portals shouldn't catch it off guard
Maybe if they're used as projectiles but not when they're summoned right in front of him as he attacks and dishes his punches back to himself
Also, Spot only keeps up with Spider Man later on. This is his first key.
He is keeping up with Spider-Man during the second half of his first fight

He is keeping up with Spider-Man during the second half of his first fight
Miles was going easy on him during the entire first fight and had no problem reacting to his attacks as opposed to the second one which as I already said if this was second or third key Spot then no doubt he wins against Enderman.

Miles was going easy on him during the entire first fight and had no problem reacting to his attacks as opposed to the second one which as I already said if this was second or third key Spot then no doubt he wins against Enderman.
We are straight up shown Miles washing him during the first half then having to actually try during the second half

Maybe if they're used as projectiles but not when they're summoned right in front of him as he attacks and dishes his punches back to himself.
Fair. But like how Spot can potentially overwhelm Enderman with his portals, Enderman can also catch Spot off guard with his teleportation and it's smart enough to just teleport and hit Spot at any... spot where his portals don't provide protection.
We are straight up shown Miles washing him during the first half then having to actually try during the second half.
I guess we both just see that first fight differently because Miles didn't seem like he was taking it seriously to me.

Back