• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire-Tak VS Undead Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll let the thread settle for a bit and see if anymore voters turn up, if not, I guess its safe to add this.

I hope more threads continue to flourish like this one!

It's 4-0 (FateAlbane, BlackDarkness679, Lekmos,God-King Superman77) I've already added this to tge UL's profile.

Oh yeah I forgot someone changed their vote. My bad! Match set.

Now that the match is over, I'm gonna remove 8-A from Team Faintree members including Fire-Tak (This is NOTHING to do with this match) because they never took any hits from the time they fought the Mantis (Between background 48-98 here) mantis and the Mantis can regenerate as long as it's heart isn't destroyed meaning that it is capable of surviving any attack as long as it's heart hasn't been destroyed.

So i'll say that Fire-Tak had 8-A as a tier back then.

You can't do that... And you literally just wasted everyone's time by changing the stats like this...

It looks like it, I suppose I could add "This was the fire-tak as of X date"?

But the match was about to end anyways, I gave proof of why I'm changing it and the chapter with proof in it was made a year before the match even started so CLEARLY I'm not changing it just because of this debate.

If I have to do what has to be done then should I change it back to the way it was before and then get rid of it after the thread has ended? If not then what?

I'm going to let a more experienced member sort this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back