• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire-Tak VS Undead Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peppypony

She/Her
Fight takes place here on Hallucination Eve, where ghoststorms (Rain and Thunderstorms but with ghosts) makes it look like night time all day and ghosts are roaming around (No. They aren't apart of the fight)

8-A versions are being used

Fire-Tak's profile

Undead Lord's profile

Speed equal

(Even though Fire-Tak would be unlikely to do this) After he is resurrected, he will keep fighting, he wont surrender just to make it more fair.

(I want to begin this with a RP thing and then we'll start discussing if you don't mind? Don't worry, it'll be short)

Undead Lord was in the location the giant mantis was at, it was early in the morning so nobody was around. Except for Fire-Tak. He arrived at the fight by teleporting!

Fire-Tak: ALRIGHT! I get to beat a zombie like creature in a fight on Hallucinations Eve! I bet Novem and Decem summoned this guy to celebrate!

(I'm assuming 8-A versions for both, but for good measure you should list it in the OP just so there's no confusion.)

Sorry for replying before Colonel can go with the RP or not, but I'll be giving my input now.

I think Undead Lord has this one. This version of him has a reliable level of Regenerationn on top of summoning to overwhelm the Tak with numbers or at least distract him or serve as shields against the Fire Tak's flames. Granted, the Fire-Tak could still try to vaporize him with fire but given the Undead Lord's corresponding durability, that isn't happening anytime soon.

And the Undead Lord could even BFR him to the depths of his hellish realm through some portal or counter his fire powers with Dark Magic.

Undead Lord: You no human! You still die like human, the masters demand it!

FateAlbane said:
(I'm assuming 8-A versions for both, but for good measure you should list it in the OP just so there's no confusion.)
Sorry for replying before Colonel can go with the RP or not, but I'll be giving my input now.

I think Undead Lord has this one. This version of him has a reliable level of Regenerationn on top of summoning to overwhelm the Tak with numbers or at least distract him or serve as shields against the Fire Tak's flames. Granted, the Fire-Tak could still try to vaporize him with fire but given the Undead Lord's corresponding durability, that isn't happening anytime soon.

And the Undead Lord could even BFR him to the depths of his hellish realm through some portal or counter his fire powers with Dark Magic.
(Oh my bad)

1. Fire-Tak can still resurrect himself and go back to the fight.

2. I dunno that depends on the durability of the beserkers, zombies, and parasits. Fire-Tak made a 12 metre high fireball that caused this much destruction over a school (In 76)

3. Would he be able to teleport away from the portal before he gets sucked in? If the portal is close enough then you're probably right.

4. Depends what type of magic it is. Like one of my other characters Aeliza the only type of magic she can use are shooting magical blasts and setting up magical forcefields. Other magic users might be able to do more or less with magic.

I hope this doesn't sound like I'm wanking Fire-Tak or anything because I REALLY don't want it to seem like that. I still think Undead Lord could win with the Portal BFRing

1. I took that into account but the Undead Lord has minions and numbers to compensate for that via summoning. Plus his stamina as an undead is extremely high. Couple that with regen and he's not going down anytime soon.

2. Seeing how the Undead lord can destroy whole city blocks as well with portals, and has Range of hundreds of meters, he could potentially either match or try to suck the flames with his portals to the depths of hell.

3. From what I looked in his profile the portals are large enough to engulf whole city-blocks. I think it's more likely that the Fire-Tak gets caught by the huge AOE and sucked to the UL's realm before he gets a chance to get through the regen and numbers of his opponent.

4. When I said Dark Magic I only took into account the Portals because I dont know what else it does. If it can suck entire City-Blocks, it can suck fire to his hellish realm as well.

And don't worry, it doesn't sound like you're wanking at all, just providing clarification on the character that is fighting. ^_^ I'm voting for the Undead Lord but if someone thinks the Fire-Tak can win, they can vote for him, too. It's ok.

I'm not voting since it's one of my characters in the thread.

UL: Lets see how you handle... All my minions... Muhahahahaha

@Peppypony

I have question about Fire-Tak teleportation. How many times he can use it in row. Can he like shoot his fire ball attack and then teleport another place and again or is there like cool time both those attacks.

Example he shoot fire ball front of Undead Lord and while latter dodge or block attack Fire-Tak teleports behind and attacks again. I am think like Goku would do.

@Colonel Krukov

An also are Undead Lords portals instant or is there like in second they appear and next second they activate?

The Portal opens and then gradually the vortex spins sucking anything within its radius into it. They appear instantly but it takes a little time to get up to full suction mode. (I think it should pretty obvious that the Undead Lord and it's summons are unaffected by the portal just as a further clarification).

Alrigth. I taked that to note, that Undead Lord and his minions are unaffected by portal.

I was trying perceive battle situtation, like Undead Lord activates his portal. I was scenario in my head like, has Fire-Tak enough reaction himself that he understand teleport away before he get suck that portal, if suck is not full at start.

Or in other words when portal is activated. Is there change get away if opponent character has enough speed and reaction or in Fire-Tak case how his teleport works (have to wait until i get answer that), before suction gets it full power?

It probably takes about 30 seconds for it to work, so the best tactic for the Undead Lord is to activate a portal and then overwhelm him with fodder so he can't escape the portal effects. Also, there's the other hax available, but idk if it'll be effective or not.

Lekmos said:
@Peppypony
I have question about Fire-Tak teleportation. How many times he can use it in row. Can he like shoot his fire ball attack and then teleport another place and again or is there like cool time both those attacks.

Example he shoot fire ball front of Undead Lord and while latter dodge or block attack Fire-Tak teleports behind and attacks again. I am think like Goku would do.
Yeah basically. Aeliza does that too, but she isn't apart of this fight.

Lekmos said:
@Peppypony
One more question, how good Fire-Tak stamina is?
TBH, I don't really know. He kept spamming fireballs at The Giant Mantis for like 10-15 seconds without getting tired at all (Same with the time he threw that huge fireball).

So I'll have to say it's unknown since we haven't seen him in a proper fight yet.

Alrigth, after hard thinking with scenarios in my head. I give my vote to Fire-Tak.

Because, i believe that he could with fire ball attack and with teleport eventually win. It not be easy, but i think Fire-Tak has change here. Plus he has flight.

I highly doubt he can do that when his opponent is at least comparable to him, seems to have more versatility and can summon a literal army of fodder to keep it busy, distracted or even serve as shields against said fire manip.

At some point a gate gets it and then it's end of story.

And that's without even mentioning the somewhat high level of Regenerationn his opponent has. Even if a gate does not get the fire tak sooner, it's a matter of time - and all things considered, the UL will last longer here. Even moreso when the fodder and UL are unaffected by the portals - they'll be free to move and attack at will while Fire Tak will be constantly dealing with an equal opponent, his servants/superior numbers and without being able to make one or two mistakes, lest he gets caught by a portal and then it's all over.

Yeah I agree. The minions range from street to building level so I don't think they'll give Fire-Tak any trouble (Unless UL summons like a thousand of them or more) since he defeated a giant mantis who effortlessly over powered hundreds of people and the normal average human's power in this franchise is small building level (Building level for supreme forms) but he is still ****** once the portal is up.

Actually, how many minions can Undead Lord summon at time? If it more closer 1000 parasite bombers and zombies at same time, then i will give my vote to Undead Lord. In my first thinking i was thinking that Undead lord can`t summon many minions, but in his profile there is no mention of it.

Ah, oh forgot my self ask, sorry. One thing about Fire-Tak teleportion, how long range it is? Because i was calculating that, as Colonel said that Undead Lord portals are not instantly full suck mode and if Fire-Tak can react and teleport same time far enough, he could evade portal.

Sorry for asking so many questions, it hard think what others has think how their characters figth as i am not mind reader.

Its nowhere near 1000's, more like 100's if left unchecked. Bombers could be a pain though since they have flight.

Well in the first chapter he arrived with the rest of the team at the bottom of the mantis, there was a little time skip from when they were standing on top of the building and the time they arrived there so we don't know if Fire-Tak teleported there or not.

If he did teleport to the mantis all the way from the top of the building. From where they were standing the mantis 232 pixels high (Excluding the antenna) and Aeliza said it was 30 metres high so it would probably be 222 metres away

But since we don't know if he actually teleportated or not

We know he did teleport this high up to the mantis.

Faintree and the Mantis
232=30.m

Where Fire-Tak is standing is 163 pixels high. In order to convert that to metres I'm gonna have to work out
what percentage 163 is of 232.

163 ├À 232 = 0.702
Move the decimal place two spaces to the right and you get 70.2 so 163 is 70.3% of 232.

Now let's work out what 70.3% of 30 is
30├À100=0.3
0.3x232=21.09

So from what we know his teleportation range is 21 metres. He can still teleport away from the location he couldn't teleport to from the other place like for example.

Let's say he was at location A. B was 20 metres away while C was 40 metres away. He can't teleport to C because it's out of his teleportation range. However, if he teleported to B first then he'll be capable of teleporting to C because it will be 20 metres away. It takes him about 2 or 3 seconds to teleport from one location to another so I dunno if he will be able escape by just spamming teleportation as much as he can

A B C

Colonel Krukov said:
Its summons:
Necromancy, Mind Manipulation, Dark Magic, and Biological Manipulation (Although I don't think it's possible to infect)
Necromancy Does the necromancy only bring the dead back to life or what?

Mind Manipulation Which one of these uses of mind manipulation is it?

Destroying the mind

Dark Magic What type of magic is it? Like one of my other characters Aeliza the only type of magic she can use are shooting magical blasts, setting up magical forcefields and casting one spell. Other magic users might be able to do more or less with magic.

Well Fire-Tak isn't a human (His species are unknown to be exact)

I haven't had a chance to flesh out my characters due to the undead lord being in vs threads. I can say for sure that the undead lord drives you into insanity and then turns you against your friends (mind control). The stronger the relationship to being a evil entity or just being weak minded, the easier it is to mind control.

I'm not what to do with dark magic and necromancy since I haven't had a chance to think about where I want to take the character, but at the same time, I don't want to suddenly make up the reasoning and seem like I am boosting the character to win.

I will say for certain that necromancy would involve being able to control the dead and bringing corpses back to life if they had sinned.

As for dark magic, I guess there's the generic balls o death that can be used to kill foes, as well as the ability to corrupt and decay the environment.

Just a few things that I want to clear up:

• It can summon both zombie types (Regular zombies and berserkers)
  • The portals as mentioned in the profile are the size of multiple city blocks (8-A version)

Okeyy, then i take my vote back and give it to Undead Lord, after reading Fire-Tak teleportion range and Colonel clearing ups about Undead Lord.

I rest my case.

Fire-Tak: 0

Undead Lord: 3

I think this is the score, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh I see. I would vote if I could but yeah I'm giving to Undead Lord via the wormhole/portal thing.

This was quite fun to debate!

I still think this isn't over though, it needs at least 4 votes iirc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back