• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Force Higher-Dimensional Existence Discussion/Possible Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going with removing HDE for the meantime. Not enough context for it.

Mori Jin Victims anyway

Sorry for the late reply. Have there been any characteristics of Qualitative Superiority displayed?

Have there been any characteristics of Qualitative Superiority displayed?
adolla is not accessible anywhere in the universe, you have to use a mental link to access adolla.
and it is constantly said that it is a higher dimension and holds the concept of mathematics(PI exist there,and pi has infinite decimals)

Sorry for the late reply. Have there been any characteristics of Qualitative Superiority displayed?
Alright…I’m gonna give like a full in depth breakdown of what aspects of qualitative superiority criteria could be met, and then I’m just gonna leave it up to you and other staff to decide if those criteria are actually met with the evidence presented.

Unless anything else needs to be clarified, this is my final post on the matter of low 1-C Fire Force. I’m tired of this argument damnit 🗿

And also because Deceived is really starting to mald.

Ok, there are two primary arguments I have for qualitative superiority in regards to Adolla.

The first argument is summarized in this post here so I won’t be going too much into it. It just goes into the number of “higher dimensional/plane” statements in the series and showing how the kanji is in reference to “higher dimensional” in the mathematical sense, which gives credence to qualitative superiors in the R^n sense. That post gives further elaboration on it so check it out whenever you have the chance.

The second argument has to do with R>f transcendence.

Now according to the reality to fiction page, in order to qualify for this you need to view the world in a “fictional” sense similar to how we view characters in a comic or video game.

This instance may apply to Adolla and the Evangelist because well….they actually do have a feat of turning reality into straight fiction.

For further context, “reality” used to look exactly like it does in real life in the Fire Force Universe, but due to the cataclysm and the merging between the two worlds, what was known as 3-D real life reality, was turned into a 2-D, anime/manga-like reality.

The real world is considered “less real” to the Adolla plane as it is even viewed as nothing more than a simple story that Adolla can fundamentally alter. In fact, it goes so much to the point that all the characters in the verse can even recognize themselves as either “background or explicit characters” and can even disappear from reality once their “role in the story” was completed. These instances of viewing the world and everyone in it as nothing more than a story were even the reason Adolla was gifted plot manipulation in the first place.

I think these feats and showings can add support to the R>f transcendence argument as according to the page, establishing how the world can be viewed as less real or fictional compared to the higher plane can garner a basis for R>f transcendence and I think Adolla’s feats of turning reality into fiction and viewing that world as nothing more than a story it alters helps gives credence for that alongside the other evidence of the multitude of higher dimensional statements in regards to The Evangelist.

Are you Fire Force goons all satisfied yet 🗿🗿🗿

This instance may apply to Adolla and the Evangelist because well….they actually do have a feat of turning reality into straight fiction.
no, that is simply art style change dear
Again art style change it is RW, turn someone to look rubbery e.t.c., there is no literal reality to fiction change here, just art style change
The scan says nothing of such.
In fact, it goes so much to the point that all the characters in the verse can even recognize themselves as either “background or explicit characters” and can even disappear from reality once their “role in the story” was completed. These instances of viewing the world and everyone in it as nothing more than a story were even the reason Adolla was gifted plot manipulation in the first place.
Yes plot manipulation, it has nothing to do with R>F to begin with, also Holding TD over 3D characters is still 4D.

no, that is simply art style change dear

Again art style change it is RW, turn someone to look rubbery e.t.c., there is no literal reality to fiction change here, just art style change

The scan says nothing of such.

Yes plot manipulation, it has nothing to do with R>F to begin with, also Holding TD over 3D characters is still 4D.
It wasn't even just a change of drawing style, you can't draw real people and make it look realistic bro.
not to mention that shinra was in the past, and he couldn't describe the past, but he could say that basically people are the same, they are human beings, but "different" even though they are not aliens or anything,still humans,but in his perspective,they where weird.

It wasn't even just a change of drawing style, you can't draw real people and make it look realistic bro.
Neither can my legs produce fire, it is called fiction for a reason
not to mention that shinra was in the past, and he couldn't describe the past, but he could say that basically people are the same, they are human beings, but "different" even though they are not aliens or anything,still humans,but in his perspective,they where weird.
Yes cause they look different.

Neither can my legs produce fire, it is called fiction for a reason

Yes cause they look different.
1.that was not even a example bro,is common logic that you can't draw people in real life in fiction,without using a camara.
2.and the world was different,it was literraly different,and shinra has a hard time to comprehend the same world,it is called a ''world beyond imagination''.
and don't say any ''flowery language''or any excuse that you use like always.
fire-force-enen-no-shouboutai-chapter-218-8.jpg

if you look at the chapter,shinra when he remembers there look,they don't look real,they look ''2D''.
fire-force-enen-no-shouboutai-chapter-218-7.jpg

1.that was not even a example bro,is common logic that you can't draw people in real life in fiction,without using a camara.
2.and the world was different,it was literraly different,and shinra has a hard time to comprehend the same world,it is called a ''world beyond imagination''.
and don't say any ''flowery language''or any excuse that you use like always.
fire-force-enen-no-shouboutai-chapter-218-8.jpg

if you look at the chapter,shinra when he remembers there look,they don't look real,they look ''2D''.
fire-force-enen-no-shouboutai-chapter-218-7.jpg
I cannot believe I have to explain this
What makes 3D, 3D is what?
Height, width and length or anyhow you wish to arrange it
so claiming one is 2D and one is 3D is well, claiming they lack height or any of the three, which is well wrong, since they are both 3 Dimensioned world. Or does post-cataclysm people only move in a straight line and cannot turn to the left or right? or they probably cannot go up and down also.
I hope you understand this

I cannot believe I have to explain this
What makes 3D, 3D is what?
Height, width and length or anyhow you wish to arrange it
so claiming one is 2D and one is 3D is well, claiming they lack height or any of the three, which is well wrong, since they are both 3 Dimensioned world. Or does post-cataclysm people only move in a straight line and cannot turn to the left or right? or they probably cannot go up and down also.
I hope you understand this
I think I should have said "realistic"it is a better word to use

Are you implying Adolla is also viewed as merely a story?
Rather Adolla is the story.
What happened to the fact that Adolla is being viewed as a mathematically higher dimension?
A single monologue from joker that knows nothing about Higher Dimensions, is not enough. Also it is a single kanji that means higher dimensions does not automatically get qualitative difference. Else we will give every Higher dimensional statement a qualitative difference rating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back