• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinra immeasurable

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering why shinra doesn’t have immeasurable speed can someone please explain to me?

He does time travel through sheer speed in his Adolla Burst. Unfortunately, however, the series specifically points out you need to just be SoL to FTL to time travel, and that's why he's not Immeasurable. Some fiction decides to make that Immeasurable, and others decide to make it SoL/FTL.

I'm sorry, but from the performance I see only FTL, if the performance shows beyond the space of time then it may be acceptable
By wiki standard the feat shinra performed qualifies for "immeasurable speed" but by the fire force in verse standards it's just FTL

By wiki standard the feat shinra performed qualifies for "immeasurable speed" but by the fire force in verse standards it's just FTL
Does the verse in the manga show enough evidence to get an immeasurable speed? If it is just beyond the speed of light and can travel time then it is just FTL, sorry if wrong

Does the verse in the manga show enough evidence to get an immeasurable speed? If it is just beyond the speed of light and can travel time then it is just FTL, sorry if wrong
I'm pretty sure we kinda always use the source material, IE the manga.

What if many characters with immeasurable speed probably move through time via FTL but the verse doesn't directly say that

if they call immeasurable speed ftl in fire force then i think he should just be given immeasurable speed, or just make his speed page similar to flash's page (FTL, immeasurable via running through time)

If it's the one from Fire Force, he just doesn't have feats of such
He does time travel through sheer speed in his Adolla Burst. Unfortunately, however, the series specifically points out you need to just be SoL to FTL to time travel, and that's why he's not Immeasurable. Some fiction decides to make that Immeasurable, and others decide to make it SoL/FTL.
But isn’t adolla a ability and I saw this one thread saying if u use a ability you ain’t immeasurable

Reactions: Sus
if they call immeasurable speed ftl in fire force then i think he should just be given immeasurable speed, or just make his speed page similar to flash's page (FTL, immeasurable via running through time)
No, it's only FTL. Fire Force doesn't work with immensurable speed.

Reactions: Sus
It's an ability that amps his speed, so that would still track. But it's specifically stated to be FTL, so it's not Immeasurable anyway.

Speed standards suck because there's two camps in fiction. One where SoL is the fastest there is and one where SoL is a speedbump.

Immeasurable speed has gotten incredibly more complicated in the last year.

Like, even without the FTL/SOL statement; it probably would still not be accepted as immeasurable speed.

Like; to begin with, true immeasurable speed wouldn't have a limit on the time travel aspect. He would go forward or backward in time as far as he wanted via pure speed; which isn't the case according to the profile.

It also has to be portrayed very consistently and have no contradictions or alternate explanations (i.e. surpassing light speed)

There's a bunch of other things to be scrutinized but that's just what I remember from the Immeasurable revisions.

If he has other feats higher than MFTL, I can agree but shinra has only FTL feats especially as the verse explains light speed and FTL as real life physics does too.

So his immeasurable true time can be seen as FTL too though a possibly would be good for now.

Kecepatan yang tak terukur menjadi sangat rumit dalam setahun terakhir.

Seperti, bahkan tanpa pernyataan FTL/SOL; itu mungkin masih tidak akan diterima sebagai kecepatan yang tak terukur.

Suka; untuk memulainya, kecepatan tak terukur yang sebenarnya tidak akan membatasi aspek perjalanan waktu. Dia akan maju atau mundur dalam waktu sejauh yang dia inginkan melalui kecepatan murni; yang tidak terjadi menurut profil.

Itu juga harus digambarkan dengan sangat konsisten dan tidak memiliki kontradiksi atau penjelasan alternatif (yaitu melebihi kecepatan cahaya)

Ada banyak hal lain yang harus diteliti tetapi hanya itu yang saya ingat dari revisi yang tak terukur.
Agree

Digimon characters are chads, they get immeasurable because of moving beyond time which is exactly a requirement, not because time travel gg

Digimon characters are chads, they get immeasurable because of moving beyond time which is exactly a requirement, not because time travel gg
Well bruh that means digimon characters need to be downgraded because simply moving beyond time doesn't grant immeasurable speed,at least that's our current standard

Well bruh that means digimon characters need to be downgraded because simply moving beyond time doesn't grant immeasurable speed,at least that's our current standard
Concept of time doesn't exist in Digimon in the first place, it's yggdrasil calculation, being FTL means that you're unbound by time and other shit

Check out the blogs in the verse page

Saving your time
Also Royal Knight's "Transcending Space TIme" statement comes after the fact that they can physically travel through past, present and future via speed alone.

"Moved through spacetime from the past (Ulud Terminal) to the future (Skuld Terminal). It was directly described as having transcended spacetime to save the world"

Which means they get immeasurable speed via moving through time lol
Notice how it says faster than eye, not light

And moving through time is just an extra justification

Can u explain how being faster than reality, space and time themselves isn't immeasurable?

Regardless, I'll try and contact @Executor_N0 , he will explain it in detail

Can u explain how being faster than reality, space and time themselves isn't immeasurable?

I don't care if they are faster than time or not..I just want to clarify that simply moving beyond time doesn't grant any speed rating

Good luck removing the immeasurable rating from the entire wiki
Why do I need to do that when I can tell you a lot of characters can have immeasurable speed even when they doesn't exist beyond time,I can also tell you countless characters that don't have immeasurable speed even when they can move beyond time if it's needed

Why do I need to do that when I can tell you a lot of characters can have immeasurable speed even when they doesn't exist beyond time,I can also tell you countless characters that don't have immeasurable speed even when they can move beyond time if it's needed
Downgrade/upgrade said characters then

HRE in Instant Death used to have immeasurable speed with "being beyond time" as justification and after a revision it need to be changed to "being able to move through time" to avoid confusion ,just saying

HRE in Instant Death used to have immeasurable speed with "being beyond time" as justification and after a revision it need to be changed to "being able to move through time" to avoid confusion ,just saying
Here it's faster than time

Faster than reality explain please, I just can't picture it.

Faster than reality explain please, I just can't picture it.
Reality in Digimon is all calculations made by yggdrasil, some characters are faster than the speed of reality, which is accepted as immeasurable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back