• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As implied in the chapter Violent Fantasies (Book 4 9-5), Freyja seems to either be omnipresent in reality and dream or has some sort of teleportation.
Alongside higher awareness over the realms she rules over. (as she knows where the cast is at any moment.)

(44:48 onwards)

after the fight with the endlessly duplicating Freyjas, the heroes run away from the fight.
Freyja: Pitiful mortals. How amusing. No matter how many nightmares you manage to defeat, I am above you... Beyond you. Reality is mine to wield. Run. Run! But know this: There is no escape for you. The nightmare will always be right behind you.

-As they are running, the pathway to reality is broken by a nightmare Freyja made, with her already being there waiting for them.
  • Peony: This way, everyone! Just a little farther... Ah! ...Th-this can't be!
  • Alfonse: H-how could—
  • Mirabilis: The bridge to the other world is gone... This must be because of the nightmares...
  • Peony: We'll just have to keep trying. There must be some other way...
  • Freyja: There is no other way. I am the Dream-Queen. My will, whatever I desire, becomes. None can oppose me...
  • Mirabilis: It's...all over...
  • Alfonse: Ugh... Come on! Let's retreat and buy some time... I'm sure we can think of a way to escape. If we concentrate, I know we can...
  • Freyja: Fruitless. There is no escape. Surely you realized during our little battle earlier, did you not? I can create any nightmare I please as many times as I please... You live because I allow it. You live for my amusement.
---- And in Chapter 10 part 5 ---

Before Battle​

• Freyja: I told you, run as you might, it is no use so long as my brother's power has been added to my own. This nightmare is absolute. There is no escape. So, what will you do, hm? Which way will you flee? Think. Think as hard as you can!
  • Peony: Wh-what do we do, Alfonse?
  • Alfonse: Rrgh...
  • Freyja: Surely you must understand by now! Anything you do is useless. There is no way out.

Last edited:
And here is another minor buff as her nightmare copies also have these skills available to them that are not on the profile:

Distant Def If foe initiates combat and uses bow, dagger, magic, or staff, grants Def/Res+4 during combat.
Savage Blow: If unit initiates combat, deals 5 damage to foes within 2 spaces of target after combat.
Chill SPD: At start of turn, inflicts Spd-5 on foe on the enemy team with the highest Spd through its next action.
ATK opening: At start of turn, grants Atk+6 to ally with the highest Atk for 1 turn. (Excludes unit.)

Last edited:
Back