• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

I'd imagine the dream of the deity ruling over Nightmares (and actually described to be Nightmare herself now) would be rather powerful, which is what Plumeria seems to imply

Got the lower part of the scaling chain done, and I’m still working on the scans for Byleth’s profile.

I’ve decided to leave the Heroes stuff for another CRT, cause that basically doubles my workload
Nice.

For Byleth, there are some stuff you can add to their intelligence.

Would this counts as Resistance to High Temperatures for Three Houses/Hopes characters (Can fight in locations such as Ailell, the Valley of Torment, which boasted extreme heat, and characters are more than capable of traversing lava)

EDIT

In Three Hopes, everyone can enter an awakened state that as long as active, will cause your health to not reach 0 no matter the damage, so this is mostly likely Awakened Power and Limited Invulnerability

Last edited:
Would this counts as Resistance to High Temperatures for Three Houses/Hopes characters (Can fight in locations such as Ailell, the Valley of Torment, which boasted extreme heat, and characters are more than capable of traversing lava)

EDIT

In Three Hopes, everyone can enter an awakened state that as long as active, will cause your health to not reach 0 no matter the damage, so this is mostly likely Awakened Power and Limited Invulnerability
I saw the latter as a form of Type 2 Immortality, not really sure what it would be tbh

Luna behaves like Spatial Manipulation; given the portal and while not quite a black hole; it does behave like a circular vacuum portal of some sort.

Made a scaling chain, cause why not

Claude < Edelgard =< Count Bergliez = Holst < Jeralt =< Byleth (Three Hopes) < Shez (Part I, Awakened) < Byleth (Enlightened One, w/o SotC) = Shez (Part II) < Shez (Part II, Awakened)

Made a scaling chain, cause why not

Claude < Edelgard =< Count Bergliez = Holst < Jeralt =< Byleth (Three Hopes) < Shez (Part I, Awakened) < Byleth (Enlightened One, w/o SotC) = Shez (Part II) < Shez (Part II, Awakened)
Where would Dimitri be?

EO Byleth and Part II Shez are shown to be relatively equal (See their C support, or their final fight). Awakened Shez is above that, and was able to one-shot EO Byleth/Sothis and instantly break their sword
But didn’t Shez implies that Byleth could have kill them in their Awakened State when Arval takes control over them and thanks them for not doing so (Iirc, it is a dialogue in the Final Chapter in each route)

But didn’t Shez implies that Byleth could have kill them in their Awakened State when Arval takes control over them and thanks them for not doing so (Iirc, it is a dialogue in the Final Chapter in each route)
Yea, but that doesn't necessarily mean that Byleth is stronger than Awakened Shez. Even if the latter is stronger, it doesn't mean the former can't win

It's interesting how they made her use the Combat Arts Scroll, Was not expecting to see a non beast unit fight with their fists in this game

Nope, Axes, Swords, Lances, Bows, Throwing Weapons, Magic Weapons, Dragons and Beasts are all the Weapon types in the game nothing is ever outside of these types, This new Alear is considered a Dragon Weapon but instead of transforming they just fight with their fists

Also, FE Engage is technically the 1st in the series to have guns. More specifically magic powered hand cannons, and can only be unlocked for DLC, but DLC maps had enemy units of that class. I can see the next mainline installment exploring that much like how melee attacks were becoming more prominent since Three Houses. And if it's part of the next weapon triangle or how it's going to be implemented. But I think brawling having advantage over wide varieties while also nothing being dominant over it is still based.

Back