• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Social Influencing for Byleth

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a real quick one that I thought on the spot

So Byleth should get Social Influencing based on their B+ Support with Claude
You just seem sort of... impossible. I think everyone would agree with that. You can wield the Sword of the Creator, you're a tactical genius, and you have this strange ability to earn the trust of anyone you cross paths with. Before I met you, I never imagined that it was possible for someone like you to exist.

Neutral on one condition:

How all-encompassing is Social Influencing as a power on this site?

There's also stuff like Byleth being the factor that decides whether or not students defect to the Empire (Especially people like Ingrid, who is otherwise incredibly loyal to the Kingdom)

This is what I have so far for the write-up.

Social Influencing (It is said in their Support with Claude that they possess the peculiar capacity to win the trust of everyone they come into contact with. Marianne admits in their Support that she was heavily depressed before Byleth arrived and had constantly prayed to the goddess to take her life, and it is implied that she committed suicide in routes she was not recruited, but because of Byleth's support, Marianne decided to live instead. They have the power to win over the majority of students from other classes, and these students are even willing to entrust them with the use of their family's most priceless treasures, like the Heroes' Relics, as well as turn against and betray their own allegiances in order to support the side Byleth is supporting in the war)

Last edited:
Thank you, I suppose I can close this thread then? Thank you for helping out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back