• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

Guess this explains how the holy weapons have appearances in Awakening 🤔

I'd also say the best intelligence feat for any mc is Robin having permanently changed the way he (quite literally) views combat from studying tactics, which he only vaguely remembers having done before

In Warriors they might imply that most UI are just the ability of whatever tactician they have since Lyn says that Mark gives them telepathic commands and an arrow points her where to go on the field, Also where did you find this quote from? I've never heard the weapons referred to as Dragonstones before
Found an interesting quote for the Holy Weapons/Falchion:

Last edited:
In Warriors they might imply that most UI are just the ability of whatever tactician they have since Lyn says that Mark gives them telepathic commands and an arrow points her where to go on the field, Also where did you find this quote from? I've never heard the weapons referred to as Dragonstones before

Found an interesting quote for the Holy Weapons/Falchion:
Yes, that is interesting indeed and is consistent with what we've been saying about how Holy Weapons are an Falchion being another Naga Holy Blood weapon. But it basically tells us Aura is also a Holy Blood weapon, and honestly that makes me wonder if Excalibur is too.

Makes me want to make a Lynde profile then, Though I'm also curious if the 3 Holy Regalia are ones as well, it'd give Camus a buff and Hardin if he ever gets a profile

I've been meaning to ask now that the "possibly 4-A" revision has been added and with Heroes Merger on the way, Do you guys think the 2-A Ananokos chain holds for the mainline tiers of the character now? The possibly 4-A rating that's we've just applied uses the same chain and arguments on First Dragon's Power but the 2-A feat is from a more direct source and the First Dragon lore would carry over to the mainline versions of the characters right because it's all canon, Would this warrant a change to At least 6-C and Likely 2-A rating?

Last edited:
meanwhile I'm just trying to get 4-A applied to Priam and Walhart and then apply it to Ike and like, basically everyone in Radiant Dawn

I've been meaning to ask now that the "possibly 4-A" revision has been added and with Heroes Merger on the way, Do you guys think the 2-A Ananokos chain holds for the mainline tiers of the character now? The possibly 4-A rating that's we've just applied uses the same chain and arguments on First Dragon's Power but the 2-A feat is from a more direct source and the First Dragon lore would carry over to the mainline versions of the characters right because it's all canon, Would this warrant a change to At least 6-C and Likely 2-A rating?
If we do that, then there wouldn’t be a point to the Heroes keys, and by extension, literally everyone and their mother would be 2-A. I’d prefer if we kept Heroes feats limited to their Heroes key

For organisation it makes sense to keep separate but theoretically on a lore level there's nothing keeping that feat limited to Heroes besides wanting to keep all lore,feats and abilities from that on a separate key right? But in that case does it mean we also can't use the Heroes lore to support other feats on the tier, Like would we be able to use this as support to bump the 4-A rating from possibly to likely?

I’m kinda realizing now that everyone might be Low 1-C in Engage, since Veronica is available from Chapter 6

don’t really like that tbh
It's Xenoblade Chronicles 3 scaling all over again. Since Ino is some upgraded Artificial Blade who needs some "otherworldly" type of Ether to be empowered that is otherwise stronger than the types of Ether that are certain other Artificial Blade with Low 1-C scaling could use. Who is also quite recruitable early on.

But yeah, I usually like it if cosmic stats are limited to god tiers simply because everyone knows how obnoxious SMT/Persona downplayers all over Reddit are. And not Fire Emblem and Xenoblade have been getting the same shit.

Last edited:
The Emblems are definitely more powerful than basically anyone in the main cast, since even a single Emblem can shift the tide of battle. With that said, I don’t know if it’s enough to make it so the characters can’t scale.

Interesting thread, I've been curious to see how Book 7 plays out on Fate and Timeline stuff since it seems to be Gullveig's thing, I feel like where going to get more info there at some point , I also might be reading too much into this but does that Sophia quote you have seem reminiscent or related to the light being time talk in the latest chapter?

Back