• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

I mean Ike is consistently stated to be the strongest lord, even in Engage, so he would scale regardless
Engage's plot implied Marth as did Alear's bond conversations being the strongest, but Ike didn't even had Yune's blessing and was on par with the cast. Though being the most buff person was a consistent statement.

Ike being 'the strongest' always feels like it gets wonkier every time they say it...I want nothing to do with trying to work out the scaling chain.

I really wish Nintendo could give rhea some Greek clothing or at least some art involving that.

considering her name is literally the name of the titan who gave birth to Zeus and his siblings

Ike being 'the strongest' always feels like it gets wonkier every time they say it...I want nothing to do with trying to work out the scaling chain.
It really does. In 2030 as Kiran stands over the corpse of Alfador himself they will introduce the villain of book 14 who planned everything: Evil Ike, the strongest villain who ever lived.

The plan is everyone with Mantle and everyone who gets blessed by Yune

Unfortunately, Black Knight dies immediately before either of these come into play (his PoR Invulnerability gets an upgrade, though)

Also Priam ≥ Chrom

Also zombie Walhart has evidence to scale him to either Chrom or Priam
Priam states in Heroes that he is no match for a RD Ike, so I’d imagine Ike in RD would scale

0-A3-F7239-26-E6-4576-A091-A83-ED04103-A6.jpg

if this was final key doomguy he’s solo the verse

The speed situation is...weird, and I refuse to even attempt to work out the bloodbath those threads have been.

But otherwise...Yeah I love Slayer as much as the next guy, but we didn't rank him as one of the weakest 2-As for no reason. Angry man with gun does not have a lot of hax, and Freyja plays no games in that regard.

...If we can get Fomortiis to scale to the Low 1-C chain AND get it on a profile, Fomortiis and Doomslayer would be amazing.

The speed situation is...weird, and I refuse to even attempt to work out the bloodbath those threads have been.

But otherwise...Yeah I love Slayer as much as the next guy, but we didn't rank him as one of the weakest 2-As for no reason. Angry man with gun does not have a lot of hax, and Freyja plays no games in that regard.

...If we can get Fomortiis to scale to the Low 1-C chain AND get it on a profile, Fomortiis and Doomslayer would be amazing.
What about fgo stuff

Ooooh, yeah I have no knowledge of experience with Fate, I just know they're very strong. Otherwise no comment really.

Speed is easily lightning tier; also it might need a rewording since our profiles imply real lightning comes from Bolting, but based on the conversation Miriel had; it's actually implied regular thunder tomes and by extension pretty much all thunder elemental tomes are real lightning that involve summoning thunder clouds.

Yeah, at the absolute bare minimum, every thunder tome has the properties of real world electricity

I was surprise that Camilla was chosen as Revelation Emblem. I know she is popular for obvious reason but when I think of Revelations, I think of Azura since the whole Valla connection she has out of the cast

Probably not exactly tricking people, but

"It is kept secret, but there is a certain rite that all initiates to high office in the church must undergo. In this rite, one pledges to serve the goddess and in return, receives a Crest Stone fragment and blood."

Last edited:
Anyways, there's also a potentially promising statement towards the end of the game, story spoilers ahead (Safe to read after Chapter 22)

Sombron uses the Emblems to gain "infinite power" and his main goal is to rule over all worlds

Also:
Sombron is able to oneshot Alear prior to this
At the very least, base Sombron is strong enough to oneshot someone on Book 6 Veronica's level

I usually prefer roughly 2 months after the game came out; so perhaps March 26?

But yes, feats are of course appreciated. Sombron's own feats are at least Low 2-C, and of course anyone can upscale from how strong soldier units from any FE game was; with the Emblems being upscaled from how strong their peaks were in their respective games. Pretty cut and dry that Alear is the new strongest FE protagonist if we exclude Heroes scaling given it pretty much is Heroes scaling. Especially if the 3rd DLC wave will make Low 1-C scaling solid.

Actually Alear is the strongest protagonist even including Heroes, since
Even a base Sombron was able to kill Alear in a single blow, who by that point in the game probably has already faced Emblem Veronica

Unless of course, we count Kiran as a protagonist

A bit of Alear/Sombron scaling

Base Sombron could oneshot Alear

Past Alear could defeat Sombron, however Sombron could then kill Past Alear

Alear (Post-Chapter 22) could defeat Past Alear (who needed to be healed afterwards so they wouldn't die)

Post-22/Emblem Alear and Endgame Sombron are both capable of defeating the other

And ontop of that, should we start to merge our 'canon' and 'Heroes' profiles (So...basically just Marth and Azura for now) into keys? Would we still separate scaling or do we not even have enough information to make that call yet?

Can we keep in mind that

The Emblems are by all means not the original characters, despite having knowledge of the events that have taken place in their worlds

They are separate entities with different abilities, and are all generally regarded as equals in strength.

Back