• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

Also, the Veronica emblem letting you use the summoning shrine has some lore implications about the nature of Emblems and Heroes I think. We'll see what the story in the dialogue in her paralogue looks like.

They brought up the relation of the two already in FEH's forging bonds, Saying rings where similar in concept to summoning heroes but different in practice in how they work

They brought up the relation of the two already in FEH's forging bonds, Saying rings where similar in concept to summoning heroes but different in practice in how they work
Yeah but that's vague. I want to know some actual links between them. Especially cuz they say that also Emblems are not the people themselves.

Emblems more so contain memories of entities from other worlds as well as their essence.

We would scale them to the originals in that case or would all their feats and whatnot just be for there Emblems?
Pretty sure we decided not to scale them back to the originals for the same reason we don't scale everyone to FEH. Emblems are pretty clearly meant to have the same power as the originals though, based on how they're spoken about.

Honestly kinda hard to say. The Emblems did experience the events of their games, but they are apparently different from the actual people.

Pretty sure we decided not to scale them back to the originals for the same reason we don't scale everyone to FEH. Emblems are pretty clearly meant to have the same power as the originals though, based on how they're spoken about.
We only don't scale everyone to FEH because this wiki isn't ready for Low 1-C Batta the Beast

I feel like this also leads credence to FEH being part of the cosmology now too for lore, Like the Naga scaling chain from Heroes would hold to mainline right?

Honestly kinda hard to say. The Emblems did experience the events of their games, but they are apparently different from the actual people.
Emblems are stated to be "echoes" of people from other worlds. So maybe it's more like a spiritual clone? Same memories and abilities but they diverge from the originals the moment they form and thus become separate entities.

If anything, Engage Emblems upscaling from originals is fair game, but no like giant cross scaling everyone and everything to multiversal. Though I do think soldiers scaling to other soldiers should be fine since a soldier from Elibe was shown to be pretty strong in Echoes and Priam also appears in Awakening.

Emblems are stated to be "echoes" of people from other worlds. So maybe it's more like a spiritual clone? Same memories and abilities but they diverge from the originals the moment they form and thus become separate entities.
Kind of like Einherjar Cards or the summons from Mila's turnwheel?

If anything, Engage Emblems upscaling from originals is fair game, but no like giant cross scaling everyone and everything to multiversal. Though I do think soldiers scaling to other soldiers should be fine since a soldier from Elibe was shown to be pretty strong in Echoes and Priam also appears in Awakening.
Well Priam is a bit of a special case, since Priam is implied to be at least on par, if not stronger than Chrom, who by that point in the game is already equal to Naga

Weirdo's PFP reminds me Fomortiis exists. So how will Punchy scale up? Now he's in FEH and such, not sure that old tier is enough for him anymore.

Well Priam is a bit of a special case, since Priam is implied to be at least on par, if not stronger than Chrom, who by that point in the game is already equal to Naga
That could tell me that Ike's Ragnell and Ashnard would at least upscale from Divine Dragons.

Yeah, I was gonna do an "Ike upscaled" thread sooner or later

But it really shouldn't apply to Ashnard tbh

The plan is everyone with Mantle and everyone who gets blessed by Yune

Unfortunately, Black Knight dies immediately before either of these come into play (his PoR Invulnerability gets an upgrade, though)

Also Priam ≥ Chrom

Also zombie Walhart has evidence to scale him to either Chrom or Priam

Back